PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org

Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > RPG > The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings
Subscribe    Donate
The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings
Quick links
Latest news
Jan 21, 2016 The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings is Currently Free on Xbox Live
Dec 04, 2015 The Witcher 2 Added to Xbox One's Backwards Compatibility List
Jan 16, 2015 The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Free With Games With Gold Now (If You Can Access It)
Jun 28, 2013 XBL “Ultimate Game Sale” Coming Next Week, Full Games Listed Here
Feb 01, 2013 CD Projekt's Next-Gen REDengine 3 Unveiled, With a Witcher 3 Tease?

Old 02-04-2014, 08:08 PM   #1
gravelandx88

Gamertag: gravelandx88
Barter Skill

Hey all,

I recently started playing this game and really enjoy it. However, when I barter with any merchant in Flotsam. If I sell something, its oober low price and if I buy, its expensive. Is there a way to raise my Barter Skill? Also can I buy a house in Flotsam?

Thanks
Old 02-05-2014, 11:50 AM   #2
Pine Reaper

Gamertag: Pine Reaper

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Inebriated Jedi   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 2   Staff Club - DEG23   Staff Club - Never Final   Staff Club - Rajeanero   Staff Club - Shinobi273   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   Over Achiever - Gold   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 10 (more» ...)
There is no buyback and everything is really expensive, so make sure you don't sell something you need. You can get a 20% reduction in prices from a perk.
You need to get to the Kayran mission in Flotsam, and one of the sides given is to speak to merchants. The one you need is by the gate outside of Flotsam main at the dock.
If you intimidate/Hex him to give twice the reward, and then complete the Kayran quest. When you go back to him to hand it in, you get a perk. I think it's called Haggler.
Pine Reaper is offline   Reply With Quote