PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Racing > Mud: FIM Motocross World Championship
Subscribe    Donate

Old 05-06-2012, 01:03 PM   #1
cheevo360

BurstGamer Jedi's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Some Achievements Tips before someone else make guide.

Firestarter - Do 25 Burning Starts in any game mode!

Simple when you in gate before race start you need hold LT and RT buttons same time when it said Prepare! so hold those buttons then when start let go of LT button to make Burning Start. Do it 24 more time. You can restart over and over once you done correct Burning Start.

Note: I am deaf and hard to told that when start of race you will know something to do noise after Prepare then counts down so I can not hear but all I did is look at metal lock thing (not sure what real name of it) front of bike before start race so when I look at it and lock open I let go of LT button same time lock were open to let you begin go.

What a Record! - Pass through 45 Checkpoints in the same Checkpoint Race in MUD World Tour.

To do this, simple race some in events and until you have lots of points to buy skills and energy drinks then play first checkpoint race while in race be careful if you crash for reason then restart the race and use 2 drinks that help to quick in race before timer out. Last thing is important you must to do Burning Start that make you go fast in begin of race. 3 mins checkpoint race. So best wait until you have plenty points to buy character skills and buy more then 1 drinks.

Let them eat dust - Stay in first position from the holeshot to the end of a Championship Race in Official Mode

To do this, you have go to Championship in Official Mode then go to any tracks you lik choose tracks then put rookie (easy) and 2 mins + 1 lap (don't worry about qualifying practice and race 2 both not have be on just leave them for off.). Now when you in gate make sure you do Burning Start so once start do it then make sure you are first place to Holeshot when you did and you must be first place to end of race for achievement pop.

Note: DO NOT RESTART THE RACE IF YOU MISTAKE OR DIDN'T START BURNING START PROPERLY OTHERWISE ACHIEVEMENT WILL NOT POP UP SO IF THOSE HAPPEN TO YOU THEN BACK TO MAIN MENU AND GO BACK THAT RACE AND START AGAIN. This achievement want you in one go and do first time Burning Start correct without mistake..

Go fast, get it smooth - Beat Roczen in a Championship in Official Mode

To do this, simple go to Championship then choose MX 2 then choose 3 tracks you like and put rookie and 2 mins + 1 lap then race whole 3 tracks to beat him that is easy. You can do whole 12 tracks but 3 tracks is fast way to beat him rather then do whole 12.

Do NOT like the ground! - Finish in one of the first three positions without falling in Official Mode.

Simple just race in any modes of Official Mode you like then race without falling to end of race. You need do it 1st, 2nd or 3rd place to get it.

First Round - Beat Cairoli in the first race of a Championship in Official Mode

Simple go to Official Mode then choose MX 1 then Championship then choose any tracks you like to race with. Put rookie and 2 mins + 1 lap then make sure you race to finish to beat him.

Hope this help. Got those achievements already and I felt like help any of you before someone make achievement guide. Good Luck to get those achievements I mention. Not hard to do.

Last edited by cheevo360; 05-06-2012 at 01:09 PM.
cheevo360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 01:36 PM   #2
Dreamkiller SKX

DreamKiller SKX's Gamercard
Why dont you make the guide, i had no clue about holding LT, i wondered how they were getting a mad quick start! TY. Im help you write a guide if you want? Ive never wrote one for x360a, but wrote a walkthrough for Operation Flashpoint for Trueachievements. And around 150 solutions etc etc

If you like our videos please feel free to subscribe

Too Many guides completed to list - Check Out our channel for more info

Last edited by Dreamkiller SKX; 05-15-2012 at 01:54 PM.
Dreamkiller SKX is offline   Reply With Quote