PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Battleship
Subscribe    Donate

Old 05-07-2012, 01:28 PM   #1
cryptah

Final Boss Ship

Hi, pls can anyone tell me how can i destroy Final boss ship?
I shut down her shileds but i cant make her some damage....

some tips pls ?
cryptah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 01:35 PM   #2
Rep

Send a message via AIM to Rep Send a message via Skype™ to Rep

Mainstream's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Silver   XBA Promoter   Referrals - Bronze   2,500 Posts   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Bronze   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
If I remember correctly, you have to direct one of your ships to the location where it can attack. Just open up the command panel and send a ship to that location. You will then get to use ship control to attack the enemy ship. I believe you have to do that twice.
Old 05-07-2012, 03:13 PM   #3
cryptah

You mean that blue square? This is locations ? Because i try that and nothing happen .. I try again ... Thnx very much
cryptah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 03:18 PM   #4
Rep

Mainstream's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Silver   XBA Promoter   Referrals - Bronze   2,500 Posts   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Bronze   Donator - Level 1
Yes, I think you direct it to that location and then add the "Ship Control" card to it.
Old 05-13-2012, 10:43 PM   #5
mattybell2117

cryptah did you figure this out? My ship refuses to move to the attack area as well. It's a pain in the ass.
mattybell2117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 11:27 PM   #6
Rep

Mainstream's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattybell2117 View Post
cryptah did you figure this out? My ship refuses to move to the attack area as well. It's a pain in the ass.
It's because you have to move it with a specific ship. I can't remember which one, but when I tried the other ship I had the same problem.
Old 05-13-2012, 11:47 PM   #7
mattybell2117

I know you have to move with the Big Mo, it was just glitching on me the one time. I've got it figured out and I'm so effin close to winning. If the damn aliens would drop 1 repair 10k card, I'd be set for sure. I can get the flagship down to 20% health with 1 control card and I can get it's shields down to 15% for the second time before it destroys my Big Mo. I even got the shields down the second time but I boxed my Big Mo in with my other ships by mistake and by the time I could move em out of the way, the flagship blew it up

EDIT: NVM, the fucking Big Mo still glitches on me. It seems like if it goes to the left of the island it glitches and wont move any farther but if it goes to the right side it's fine. This fucking game man, I tell ya. It's absolutely terrible.

Last edited by mattybell2117; 05-14-2012 at 12:15 AM.
Old 05-14-2012, 06:20 PM   #8
mattybell2117

Ok so I figured it out. What you have to do if you're having trouble is replay the whole chapter 7. As you go along, buff the hell outta your Big Mo. I had Leadership, missles, torpedos, salvage and armour. I had em all at level 3 except salvage. When the ships shields came down for the first time I got the damage down to like 15%. Then I just make all my ships fire at the shields again and only stopped to take out another ship (using control wildcard so it was quick) if it started shooting at my Reagan. The enemies shields went down in like a minute the second time and I was able to move into position and use a control to knock off the last 15% of health and win. It was actually very easy in that the flagship only shot at my Laredo and I just used repair twice on it and it was at like 45% by the end of the fight. My chesapeke was at like 55%, Reagan at like 90% and Big Mo at like 85%. I made the critical mistake of not buffing my ships enough going into the final fight which you MUST do. Hope this helps anyone who was in my situation last night.
Old 05-22-2012, 02:25 AM   #9
Specs

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
I sent the Missouri to the orange like square. Once there control the Missouri and blow the crap out of the flagship. Make sure the Missouri is maxed out as well. I sent every ship to the blue squares and nothing happen so I watch a you tube and found its the orange square. Its not on the screen all the time but it will show eventually.
Specs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 03:57 PM   #10
raidenhardcore

raidenhardcore's Gamercard
had to watch the youtube video didnt have a clue whrere to go very confusing

OK you have to get his shield down to 15% watch out cuz some mines will come at you at that moment and constant PEG attack and meanwhile collect attack cards as well!!

then switch to ship control and attack it, it gets it shields back up and just repeat quite nervewracking cuz it wont give me health cards and like 25 ship attack and the 2nd shield drop takes some time

Last edited by raidenhardcore; 03-25-2013 at 10:16 AM.
raidenhardcore is offline   Reply With Quote