PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Sniper Elite V2
Subscribe    Donate

Old 05-08-2012, 12:37 AM   #1
Dreamkiller SKX

DreamKiller SKX's Gamercard
Wine Bottle AND Gold Bar Collectible Locations - With Commentary

This is the collectible guide i have been putting together since Uk release. It contains the locations of all wine bottles and gold bars. I have tried to make it as easy as possible to follow as with all our guides. The videos are all finished at last!

Cheers people

1- Prologue

2- Schoneberg Convoy

3- Mittelwerk Facility

4- Kaiser-Friedrich Museum

5- Opernplatz

6- St. Olibartus Church

7- Tiergarten Flak Tower

8- Karlshorst Command Post

9- Kreuzberg Headquarters

10- Kopenick Launch Site

11- Brandenburg Gate

If you like our videos please feel free to subscribe

Too Many guides completed to list - Check Out our channel for more info

Last edited by Dreamkiller SKX; 05-08-2012 at 04:53 AM.
Dreamkiller SKX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 11:30 AM   #2
Mr Blonde 324

mr blonde 324's Gamercard
thank you so much! i was just wanting someone to do a mashup of how to get them instead of switching back and forth between videos while playing a mission
Mr Blonde 324 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 01:43 PM   #3
RA1NKING
Banned User

Great Vids. Thanks Very Much :-)
RA1NKING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 02:00 PM   #4
upindat

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
thanks for the videos!!! keep up the good work.
Old 05-08-2012, 11:43 PM   #5
Necr0sc0pe

Necr0sc0pe's Gamercard
Thank you so much for the videos! The have been a huuuge help!
Old 05-08-2012, 11:52 PM   #6
ChickinOnaChain

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
I know there's more game videos for this game, that I've seen with others. Thanks!

ChickinOnaChain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 07:47 AM   #7
judd90

Judd90's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Cheers mate added to guide.
Old 05-09-2012, 09:15 PM   #8
SIMPLYMIDGET

simplymidget's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
I sat here eating chicken and watching these videos. Thanks.

160 completed games [Includes all DLC]

Don't waste time pulling off the petals. Cut off the head. - Spirit of Summer [God], Ryse

SIMPLYMIDGET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 11:24 PM   #9
Predni

rasterloda's Gamercard
/e done

Regards

Last edited by Predni; 05-15-2012 at 04:52 PM.
Predni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 06:52 AM   #10
RA1NKING
Banned User

I agree that Predni's guides should stay. If it wasn't for him the 2nd video guides probably wouldn't even exist. Sure its easier having a guide with both gold and bottles in one , but his vids should still stay up , maybe have both in the guide.
Old 05-10-2012, 08:29 AM   #11
LeMansFahrer

LeMansFahrer's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Gold
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
I usually dont get involved in what is better, but in this case I also think that Predni´s work should be in the guide. I think with his video he helped so many players and for that you are kicking him in the "behind". I agree that it is much easier having both collectables in one video with commentary, but would it help if he spoke in german?
Making a guide better and easier for players to find everything is fantastic, but never forget who did the early work. If he gets fed up´and decides not to help anymore, how long do we have to wait for a collectable guide then?
LeMansFahrer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 09:26 AM   #12
judd90

Judd90's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
I thought these guides were easier to follow, at least for me. I personally like it level by level and with the gold bars and wine in order in 1 video rather than going through getting all gold and then back again for all wine.

He is still in the credits to the guide and on top of that its my guide so I make it how I like it. Don't like it make your own.
Old 05-10-2012, 09:42 AM   #13
Predni

rasterloda's Gamercard
/e done

Regards

Old 05-10-2012, 09:48 AM   #14
judd90

Judd90's Gamercard

I see what you mean but like I said I find them easier to use. Also like I said I like that his have the full collectible guide on each level for wine and gold in order for each level
Old 05-10-2012, 02:58 PM   #15
Dreamkiller SKX

Predni, I have no issue with you but i find it very disappointing that your basically slagging us off for making a collectible guide. I, like yourself had help putting a guide together, SplatzST, The thread on x360a, and your Gold bar video. To say i profit 100% from your guide is over zealous to say the least. If my guide was the 1st one up are you saying you would have stopped making yours?
My hat is off to you for getting the guide up first,and i agree you should be credited for that. People like us and many others out there, work hard to make the videos to help as many people as possible. I was a very disheartened when i found out that a guide was posted on TA... But I wasnt going to stop making mine because of that.

We only make guides to help people. I am not bothered who gets credit as long as they help the end user. That was the whole reason i started the channel in the first place.
The reason i make individual level guides is we get alot of traffic from smartphones, and its easier to view each video by that.

We put alot of time and effort into doing guides, as do most people who are serious about making videos, as i know you do too.
We should be working together not having stupid pointless arguements. My friend in real life said my videos for Sniper were shit anyway, and a german dudes videos were much better. What a great mate!

If its going to cause this much hassle Judd please remove my videos i cba with agro, it will just put our channel in a negative light, and that is something we dont want. We have 600+ videos and have worked our ass off putting guides together, And if the x360a community and Ta community turn on us will will have no one to make guides for.

Whatever guides are out now, in a couple of months there are always better more concise ones made as the maker will have all of the information to hand, from everyone elses experiences.

Predni, ich habe kein Problem mit dir, aber ich finde es sehr enttäuschend, dass Ihr im Grunde Verschlackung uns ab für die Herstellung ein Sammlerstück Führer. Ich, wie Sie selbst helfen musste Putting einen Leitfaden zusammen, SplatzST, Der Faden auf XBox 360 und Ihr Gold-bar-Video. Zu sagen, ich Profit um 100% von Ihrem Guide ist über eifrig um es gelinde auszudrücken. Wenn mein Führer war der erste ein bis sagst du, würden Sie aufgehört, Ihre haben?
Mein Hut ist weg, dass Sie immer die Anleitung zuerst, und ich stimme Ihnen zu, dass gutgeschrieben werden soll. Leute wie wir und viele andere da draußen, hart arbeiten, um die Videos zu machen, um so viele Menschen wie möglich helfen. Ich war ein sehr entmutigt, als ich herausfand, dass ein Leitfaden für TA wurde geschrieben ... Aber ich wollte nicht aufhören, mir deswegen.

Wir machen nur Führer, Menschen zu helfen. Ich bin nicht die Mühe gemacht, wer Kredit, solange sie den Endanwender zu helfen. Das war der ganze Grund, warum ich angefangen den Kanal in den ersten Platz.
Der Grund warum ich machen individueller Ebene Führer ist, erhalten wir eine Menge Verkehr von Smartphones, und dessen einfacher, jedes Video damit anzuzeigen.

Wir haben viel Zeit und Mühe in die Führungen zu tun, als die meisten Leute, die ernsthaft über die Videos sind, wie ich Sie auch wissen, zu tun.
Wir sollten gemeinsam mit nicht dumm sinnlos arguements. Mein Freund im wirklichen Leben, sagte meine Videos für Sniper waren sowieso Scheiße, und ein Deutsch Dudes Videos waren viel besser. Was für ein toller Kumpel!

Wenn sein werde diesen viel Aufwand verursachen Judd Bitte streichen Sie mich cba Videos, die ich mit agro, wird es nur setzen unseren Channel in einem negativen Licht, und das ist etwas, was wir nicht wollen. Wir haben 600 + Videos und gearbeitet haben unseren Arsch abtörnend Führer zusammen, und wenn die XBox 360 Gemeinde-und Ta-Community auf uns wiederum wird niemand, der Führer für treffen müssen.

Was auch immer Führer heraus sind jetzt, in ein paar Monaten gibt es immer besser, präziser als diejenigen der Hersteller werden alle Informationen zur Hand haben, aus jeder elses Erfahrungen gemacht.

Im not sure if google translate is any good but there you are...

Old 05-10-2012, 03:31 PM   #16
Predni

rasterloda's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamkiller SKX View Post
Predni, I have no issue with you but i find it very disappointing that your basically slagging us off for making a collectible guide. I, like yourself had help putting a guide together, SplatzST, The thread on x360a, and your Gold bar video. To say i profit 100% from your guide is over zealous to say the least. If my guide was the 1st one up are you saying you would have stopped making yours?
First, the Google Translater is shit²³

Second, i have no Problems with you, your Channel or Judd90.

Third, SplatzST give me 3 Bottles Location from the Level Brandenburger Gate, 3 of 137.....

For me is the "Topic" over and finish now and Judd90 not remove your Vids from the Guide!

Regards

/e done

Old 05-10-2012, 04:32 PM   #17
Dreamkiller SKX

Im sorry for trying to use the translator lol. Im glad we came to an amicable conclusion. I agree the textures are awful for finding stupid collectibles. At least they made them glimmer slightly. See you on the next task...

Old 05-10-2012, 04:50 PM   #18
SIMPLYMIDGET

simplymidget's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Finished getting all 1000G last night. These videos really helped, as with the commentary... I had these vids playing on a laptop while I played, so sometimes just listening to your directions was very helpful. Thanks!

160 completed games [Includes all DLC]

Don't waste time pulling off the petals. Cut off the head. - Spirit of Summer [God], Ryse

SIMPLYMIDGET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 05:47 PM   #19
RA1NKING
Banned User

Just add both contributors vids to the guide and everyone will be happy.. nice and simple...
Old 05-10-2012, 08:37 PM   #20
jpg30

jpg30's Gamercard
i don't want to get involved in any debate over the videos but i would just like to say thanks to everyone who contributed to the collectables as they were a great help.

jpg30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 08:59 PM   #21
StompingFreak

stompingfreak's Gamercard
Love the vid's!
StompingFreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 11:05 PM   #22
helta_skelta

helta skelta990's Gamercard
thanks mate great videos and i subscribed to your channel

50,000 on 12/10/2009

70,000 on 09/06/2010
100,000 on 10/05/2011
123456 on 11/07/2012
helta_skelta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 08:04 AM   #23
THUGGEDOUT

THUGGEDOUT1's Gamercard
Thank you very much for this, finished collecting bottles and gold last night.

"Mr. Mojo Rising!! "

THUGGEDOUT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 04:04 PM   #24
bLaKgRaVy

bLaKgRaVy's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Platinum   Achievement Guide - Platinum   2,500 Posts   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Minty   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 2   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 1   Over Achiever - Bronze   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 10 (more» ...)
Get over it Predni. Your lack of commentary is what makes these new guides better by leaps and bounds (plus, who could understand you if you did do commentary). Plus, your videos were shorter, and it was harder to determine where your start point was. Also, having each mission it's own video also helps tremendously; it's self contained. Again, the commentary in these new guides was very helpful and I have been using them instead of yours. Sorry, but they're better.

You make good guides, but two things: they are in German and they are too short (case in point, your Battleship PEGS guide - FLIPADELPHIIA's guides were much more helpful because they were longer to show where you were coming from). I don't care that I have to watch an extra 30 seconds. If I want to, I just fast forward. At least the other videos show where you are coming from, not start 5 steps away from the collectible so you have no bearing on where you are...

Quit your whining. Yours are still available in the forum and to anyone who uses YouTube. Just because it's not in the guide doesn't mean it's lost forever. I can't understand the obsession with people needing to have things published in guides. Get over it crybaby.
bLaKgRaVy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 11:02 PM   #25
AirborneRichard

AirborneRichard's Gamercard
Just wanted to say thanks so much for that great guide for all collectables, this realy helped mopping up the missing onces Keep up the good work!
AirborneRichard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 08:24 AM   #26
vetteindreams

Vetteindreams77's Gamercard
used the videos thanks to predni & dreamkiller

thanks predni for the elite run-thru, that helped me finish that difficulty, especially brandenburg gate and the execution, man those areas kicked my ass

regards
vetteindreams77
vetteindreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 09:04 AM   #27
Nevander

Nevander's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   Road Map - Silver   Achievement Guide - Silver   5,000 Posts
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Thanks for the videos man, loved the whole golden bottle thing. Had me in tears when you said you keep saying it. Keep up the good work!

Signature by Gackt. Click it to visit the Classic FPS Gamers x360a social group!
Random friend requests or invites sent with no message will be deleted.
I have moved to PC gaming for the most part, so I won't be on Xbox LIVE much anymore.
Nevander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 04:44 PM   #28
Septic

SepticSchizo's Gamercard
Excellent guide. Only thing I thought was a problem was the lighting. I thought you should needed to put your brightness up.(to see the gold bars)9.9/10 guide. If I ever make a video guide this is how I would do it.

Septic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 04:51 AM   #29
Dreamkiller SKX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Septic View Post
Excellent guide. Only thing I thought was a problem was the lighting. I thought you should needed to put your brightness up.(to see the gold bars)9.9/10 guide. If I ever make a video guide this is how I would do it.
Im sorry about the lighting, I had turned up the brightness, I do with most games so i can see easier. Was it still dark in 720p / 1080p not sure if that makes a difference or not. Appreciate the feedback i shall keep it in mind on future videos, still 9.9 / 10 isnt too shabby though is it!

Old 07-18-2012, 06:13 PM   #30
THE DEADLY DOG
Maximum Clubs Guide Dog

Send a message via AIM to THE DEADLY DOG Send a message via MSN to THE DEADLY DOG Send a message via Skype™ to THE DEADLY DOG

THE DEADLY DOG's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 2   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Achievement Guide - Gold   Road Map - Gold   Staff - Maximum Clubs Director   Micro Guide - Gold   Submit - Emerald   Subscriber - Bronze   Staff Club - * Clueless *   2,500 Posts   Staff Club - THE DEADLY DOG
Total Awards: 15 (more» ...)
Can't wait to use it! Soon!

Last edited by THE DEADLY DOG; 07-23-2012 at 08:28 PM.
THE DEADLY DOG is offline   Reply With Quote