PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Sniper Elite V2
Subscribe    Donate

Old 05-09-2014, 07:09 PM   #1
Shidara

Bizarre "time played" glitch

I just got this game through Gamefly yesterday. I started playing around 9:00 pm and stopped around 11:00 pm.

During this roughly 2-hour period, I got the 100 head shots achievement and 25 stealth kills achievement, as well as 7 other achievements.

Curious about this, considering that I doubted that I had even seen 100 enemies in the first 2 levels, I checked my stats:

Combined time played: more than 7 hours.
Single player time played: About 2 hours
Multiplayer time played: 0 hours

Headshots: Well over 100
Stealth kills: over 25

I'm pretty sure I had never played this game before, nor played the demo. Even if I had, I certainly hadn't played for 5 hours, especially since I had no achievements in this game before yesterday.

So somehow, I got credited a ton of time, head shots, and stealth kills despite having the game in my possession for less than 6 hours.

Crazy stuff.

Last edited by Shidara; 05-09-2014 at 07:14 PM.
Shidara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2014, 02:32 PM   #2
gezarelli83

Same thing happened to me. Yesterday I played for the first time and noticed ALL my stats were higher than I knew they should be.

But here's the weird thing today I fire up the game and all the stats are back to normal.....weird.

Yesterday it said I had 300 sniper kills today it's back to 180 when I start the game up. Scoped moving kills yesterday was at 39 but today it's 25.

Funny
gezarelli83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2014, 07:46 AM   #3
Ehrenfried

Ehrenfried's Gamercard
When i was playing it with my second account to help a friend get the mp cheevos,
i got the same thing as you too.
Played the first level and some mp to get the easy cheevos and my stats showed some "interesting" things.
Ehrenfried is offline   Reply With Quote