PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Incredible Hulk
Subscribe    Donate

Old 05-14-2012, 03:34 PM   #1
Seasick Pirate

Seasick Pirate's Gamercard
New Achievement-Blocking Glitch

Just started playing this and was working on getting any achievements I could before progressing through the story. I had about 25 achievements and was working on Master Of Disaster*, but kept getting the freezing issue everyone else has reported.

While working on that I ended up getting Thrill-ionaire. Unfortunately, the game froze before saving after getting that achievement. The progress counter in the upgrades list is now stuck at 380,330/1,000,000, where I must have been before getting the achievement. Now I cannot unlock that upgrade.

I cleared my cache, put the save file on a flash drive, started a new game and went back to the original game but it remains stucks. I'm now starting over and made sure I did this as soon as possible. Haven't seen this reported by anyone else, but thought I would put out the warning to save after getting Thrill-ionaire so this doesn't happen to you

*NOTE: Master of Disaster does not have to be done in one sitting! The guide is wrong! I was having the freezing issue like many others until I found this out. If you look at your Stats, under Destruction, you'll see the percentage of each neighborhood you've destroyed. Simply knock down 50% of one, save and quit, and knock down the other 50% and you should be fine.
Seasick Pirate is offline   Reply With Quote