PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > RPG > Dungeon Siege 3
Subscribe    Donate

View Poll Results: Do y'all think thi Achievment is Just wrong?
yes, It's messed up! 2 28.57%
No, It's actually awesume! 5 71.43%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-14-2012, 08:59 PM   #1
psycho11

Dark Edge 2012's Gamercard
Enduring Champion, why. For one thing it's buggy and two why make an achievement that rewaeds you for doing poorly, getting hurt and dying alot. An achievement should reward you for not taking alot of damage. Just a
thoght. It's like taking a test and not getting a single answer correct and the teacher giving you an A+.

I've been standing on a fire vent for four freaking hours now and got the deed two hours ago. I've took over two Hundred thosand points of damage. I may throw the controller, Xbox and the TV out the window at any moment now! Anyone have any ideas?

My brain has exsploded, I'm suffering from post trumatic stress syndrum and I'm not sure but I think my pacreas just fell out. Somone please HELP?

The discription of the achievment says at least One Hundred Thosand. It took me Three Hundred and Fifty Thosand. So my guess is it is anywhere from One Hundred Thosand to Infinaty. Dang sorry freaking Achievment!!!!!!!!!!!!

Atthis point in time Fifty two people have viewed this post. My question is, can anyone please respond or at the very least VOTE?

Thanks for voting. In advance, thanks to everyone.

Can't anyone not freaking click on there mouse and simply vote. Is that to much to ask? I'll be sure to return the favor. Have a freaking great day. God Blees! Later!

"I talk to myself cause they're is no one to talk to." This is a great site, can't anyone responed, or at least vote.

By the way, if anyone was woundering I'm playing this game under another XBOX Live account, Just in case that is the reason that no one is responding please Know that I have played and am still playing the game. Thanks.

Thanks for the help. Or. Glad I could help.
Most likly the former rather than the latter.
Psycho11

Last edited by rekikire; 07-03-2012 at 11:27 PM.
psycho11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 12:54 AM   #2
MyPetWorm

Elyoh's Gamercard

First in the World to finish Dungeon Siege III
First in the Southern Hemisphere to finish Mass Effect 3, Age of Empires Online and Babel Rising

Writer of the Dungeon Sige III and Babel Rising guides
MyPetWorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 01:46 AM   #3
psycho11

Dark Edge 2012's Gamercard
You are the first person, Elyoh, I've ever seen that post a message without saying anything. AWESUME!! I think I will write a novel at least as huge as Steven King's "The Stand" and sell people a book that long that has absolutly no word's. I'll make MILLIONS. YES!!

Thanks for the help. Or. Glad I could help.
Most likly the former rather than the latter.
Psycho11

Last edited by psycho11; 05-18-2012 at 01:58 AM. Reason: New Content
psycho11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 09:28 AM   #4
The Eddmeister

The Eddmeister's Gamercard
I voted awesome
But the achievement itself is very very buggy.
I started my playthrough on Hardcore with a friend & was constantly getting owned so mine came pretty quick
What I am pissed about is the fact I went through the entire game in Hardcore, stuck for numerous hours on that damn first Jeyne fight!! Finally get through it only for the game not to give me the achievement... Now THAT'S bullshit!
Currently on my third Hardcore playthrough, fingers crossed >.>

The Eddmeister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 02:45 PM   #5
TriRock

TriRock's Gamercard

Awards Showcase RPG!!! Challenge Club - Tier 1   Knife in the Dark Challenge Club - Tier 1   RPG!!! Challenge Club - Tier 3   RPG!!! Challenge Club - Tier 2   You're DOOMED Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - The Pants Party   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 2   You ARE the Controller Challenge Club - Tier 1   Scratch the SURFACE Challenge Club - Tier 2   Scratch the SURFACE Challenge Club - Tier 1   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 2   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1
Total Awards: 41 (more» ...)
I would have preferred if the achievement had been for causing 100k points of damage. But it's not as bad as you let understand.

Achievement #1000: Seek and Destroy - #10000: Fully Evolved - #20000: Data Security

Overachiever: 55 points - 16 Staff Clubs - C/F Clubs 10-5-1

TriRock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 11:22 AM   #6
surreal_82

FXN Shadow's Gamercard
Ha pretty much quit this game....really wound me up but me ocd is making me go back...
surreal_82 is offline   Reply With Quote