PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Action > Dragon's Lair
Subscribe    Donate

Old 05-15-2012, 04:45 PM   #1
bLaKgRaVy

bLaKgRaVy's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Platinum   Achievement Guide - Platinum   2,500 Posts   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Minty   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 2   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 1   Over Achiever - Bronze   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 10 (more» ...)
One secret achievement revealed

There are two people on Trueachievements that have one of the secret achievements (no one has the other unfortunately). Three have played the game.

It's called:
One More Quarter - 10
Played with the Arcade monitor on.

The guy just messaged me again and said he'd get back to me soon with a full description of the achievement.

I just looked at a PS3 video on YouTube and under the Settings menu, there is an option for "Visual Mode". It lists "Full Screen" and "Arcade Monitor". I would assume that full screen is HD and arcade monitor is SD. We'll find out soon enough hopefully.

Since the three people who have played the game haven't unlocked the other secret achievement, one could speculate that its to complete the game using Kinect. I'm hoping not, but it's very likely.

EDIT - Yep, just as I thought. Play with that visual mode on and the achievement unlocks. Probably even easier than "Date with Daphne".
  1. Load game.
  2. At the main menu, go to Settings > Visual Mode
  3. Select "Arcade Monitor"
  4. Start a game and the achievement unlocks. Simple.
Don't know what the arcade monitor is still, but like I said, it's probably the SD version whereas "full screen" is HD.

Last edited by bLaKgRaVy; 05-15-2012 at 07:09 PM.
bLaKgRaVy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 10:09 AM   #2
Didi Mau

Send a message via MSN to Didi Mau

CuriousJewbeard's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Arcade Crazy - Gold   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Really hope it's not a Kinect achievement but I reckon you're right, it probably will be. At least it's finally out now, been waiting for this!
Didi Mau is offline   Reply With Quote