PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password
 

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Max Payne 3
Subscribe    Donate

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-28-2012, 09:31 PM   #421
Neith
 
Neith's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Outer Space
Posts: 104
I never had a Game where Controls and Input are so messed up. I shot it reloads instead, i switch Weapons it throws Grenades instead, i loot Bodys it executes Burst instead, i want climb over it rolls instead, i melee someone just near me, it takes the Weapon on the Floor instead,..

I run forward and pull the Trigger without touching anything else, it suddenly lay down a Grenade just in front of me, sometimes this even seems to happen for the complete Team at once, the Game starts and the whole team seems to have layed down a Grenade just in front of them at the same Time, everyone dies just 1 Seconds after it started?!

And everything is inconsistent, i melee someone, i see the Animation, i see and hear that i hit them, i hear the one i hit scream - but i die?! I just reloaded my Weapon, someone comes, i aim and shot - the Weapon does not shot but reloads instead or i shot one Shot and then it reloads again - wtf??! The Sensitivity i have set is changed constantly, no matter what i set and save, its changed all the Time from alone, also every Weapon act differently with Sensitivity - perhaps it would be a better Idea to let us set the Sensitivity in the Presets so that we can set it individually for the Weapons we use in the Set, because else its useless this way! Also Kills are not counted, like i had 15 Kills i see two die from a Grenade (seen two Times 60 Kill pop up) i shot one more (see 60 Kill again) and i die because a second Dude shots me, after Respawn i still have 15 Kills, where are the 3 Kills i got?

And the Respawn is really broken, i spawn in middle of Teargasclouds, Grenades just exploding or in Bulletstorms and if this does not happen i spawn where someone is just behind me shooting me within Seconds, sometimes i don't even know what happened i just die before i actually was able to take Control or move.

Also i can exactly tell when the Game will freeze, it starts with Grenades not exploding i only hear the piep, piep but they all don't explode and Weapons starts to make no Damage any more and Sensitivity is suddenly messed up - shorty after the Game usually will freeze and i have to power off the Xbox.

Well, i have Rank 50 soon and i thank god that i not buyed the shity Season Pass or any DLC, as soon i got the last Achievements i delete the shit and will probably sell it, i even have a free Code for a DLC with it that i will not use!
Neith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 10:06 PM   #422
nem2k
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: San Jose, CA
Posts: 7

NeM2K's Gamercard
The whole team laying down a grenade thing is a burst called weapon double dealer that came with the Local Justice DLC I think.

But you're pretty much spot on with everything else.
nem2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 11:19 PM   #423
Neith
 
Neith's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Outer Space
Posts: 104
Quote:
Originally Posted by nem2k View Post
The whole team laying down a grenade thing is a burst called weapon double dealer that came with the Local Justice DLC I think.

But you're pretty much spot on with everything else.
Hmm, if this is really because of a Burst, then its broken too in my eyes because it happens before everyone taking Control and what has doubledealing Weapons to do with the People itself? I mean i could understand if the Grenade does not work or explodes when i want throw them (never happened so far), but taking Control of what the Player and People do is something totally different.

And anyway if there are such Bursts that mess up with Inputs then i want be informed at least after else i simply consider what happens as another Bug.

Its like the Weapons reloading instead of shooting, i don't really know if this is a Burst or a Bug also i consider it as a Bug, i fell anyway it happens to often to be a Burst, but there is a Thing called "Manufacturer Guarantee" that should disable all such potential Effects, i will try it, if it still happens then i know its definitely a Bug.

Also i don't have any DLC anyway, but the Doubledealer thing is there but i can't use it till i'm Level 45 or so. Well, i will use the "Manufacturer Guarantee" now to see if this then never happens again.
Neith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 03:51 AM   #424
Phunky
 
Phunky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 87
Weapon Double Dealer has nothing to do with the DLC, it's the level 48 burst that's always been in the game.
Phunky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 05:55 PM   #425
NeM2k2
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 49

NeM2k's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phunky View Post
Weapon Double Dealer has nothing to do with the DLC, it's the level 48 burst that's always been in the game.
Ok, thanks for clearing that up. I only noticed it after getting the DLC so I thought it was related.
NeM2k2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 08:40 PM   #426
Jack Frost
 
Jack Frost's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Discordia, CA
Posts: 2,047

MEETSP1NNER's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - rekikire   Knife in the Dark Challenge Club - Tier 1   Artist of the Month   Community Gaming - Bronze   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 2   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Micro Guide - Bronze   Over Achiever - Silver   1,000 Posts   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 10 (more» ...)
Can I just say that my bitch is that R* spent so much time and money on this game instead of, oh I dunno, just about anything else in their stable of games?

Hell, I'd even have been up for that sequel to Bully they've mentioned a few times.

Here's hoping they don't add Multiplayer to it, tho'... :/
Jack Frost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 12:47 AM   #427
NJ x BaNdiT
 
NJ x BaNdiT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Evil Tree.
Posts: 63

ZePPeLiN 856's Gamercard
Did anyone beat New York Minute Hardcore? the twitchy controls sketch me out. I know I'll die trying to get out of cover at one point. I'm scared...
NJ x BaNdiT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 04:32 AM   #428
spyder2g
 
spyder2g's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Syracuse NY
Posts: 355

Spyder2g's Gamercard
So, so bad I wanna cry

Three straight hours of gameplay not 1 single achievement. Insta fail escort missions. No more quicksave. I was wondering why the price of this game dropped so fast, now I know. Think I might delete the game from my games list before I get stuck with a 20pt chieevo and dump it on Ebay so I don't have to ever think about it again.
__________________


spyder2g is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 03:17 PM   #429
Neith
 
Neith's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Outer Space
Posts: 104
I now finished the game, but the shity non-configurable Controls made me so angry that i opened a Controller and hard-moded the Controls like i wanted them, i re-soldered some of the Buttons and soldered a switch to the internal Switch of the Analogtrigger that caused my to crouch all the Time, so that i was able to temporary disable it... Its the first Game ever that made me do that, the Controls Presets are so unimaginable dumb and i can't understand why they not added an empty Set so that everyone can configure them individually. But well, with an soldering iron and a bit Skill you can change them no matter if they allow you or not...

And even the missing Aiming Cross for the Sniperrifle is no Problem, i simply made one of transparent Plastic with two suction pads on it to put on the TV (calibrated perfectly with the one from the Game), they don't provide me a Aiming Cross, bahh, i provide one myself and the best is its even better than the one provided normally, it's bigger and black-white painted so always visible and never vanishes, also i made it so that there is a Hole in the Middle so that the White-Red-Dot is perfect visible trough...

I don't think many Games are so shity, but i already had the Idea to sell the Aimingcrosses commercially, because it's a nice Thing to have and the suction pads are perfect for TV's. I already defined five different Patterns for the Crosses, i made them myself and will sell them in local Gamestores and if the demand is big enough i will start to manufacturing them in a greater Scale and sell them for only some Bucks, they are perfect for Quickscoping-Snipers and for all Games not providing one by them self...

Seems shity Game like this one makes People creative....
Neith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 05:18 PM   #430
Iceskater101
 
Iceskater101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Midwest
Posts: 2,405

iceskater101's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by spyder2g View Post
Three straight hours of gameplay not 1 single achievement. .
You're mad because you were playing Max Payne 3 and you didn't unlock achievements..? Please..... give the game a chance. Who cares? There is something called chapter select and you can even choose which checkpoint where the achievement is located. I am sorry that this game actually requires you to play through it for more than 3 hours w/o getting an achievement.
Iceskater101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 08:20 PM   #431
Ham Woopan
Praisin' the Sun
 
Ham Woopan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: New York
Posts: 1,212

Ham Woopan Jr's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Subscriber - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   Over Achiever - Silver   Arcade Crazy - Bronze
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by spyder2g View Post
Three straight hours of gameplay not 1 single achievement. Insta fail escort missions. No more quicksave. I was wondering why the price of this game dropped so fast, now I know. Think I might delete the game from my games list before I get stuck with a 20pt chieevo and dump it on Ebay so I don't have to ever think about it again.
Please sell your Xbox.
__________________
Ham Woopan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 01:15 PM   #432
Neith
 
Neith's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Outer Space
Posts: 104
I found a way to resurrect the Dead and turn them into Zombies, so funny, the simplest Way is to kill them so that they fall near a Wall, then shootdodge over the Head in one Line to the Wall and they stand up again with all the Damage visible, you can shoot them but they will not die again...

It does not work always and i was not able to do it if they are in a open Place, but it works well if they lay near some Structures and Walls, strange but funny. I found it as i tried to Shootdodge out of the normal Boundaries, which also works the best if you Shootdodge parallel to a Outbound Boundary Wall with a Rifle in the Hand, and if you do that over a Dead Body they get zombified.

I know that the out of Boundary Jump works in Multiplayer, so probably the zombification works too, certainly a nice distraction if you ressurect some dead Enemy that simply stand there and do nothing, so you can shoot the one looking at them.

Well, at least its one of the funnier Bug.
Neith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 10:45 PM   #433
Dirty130
Round 1 & 2 MVP, yo.
 
Dirty130's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Australia.
Posts: 4,104

Dirty XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Representer   XBA Promoter   Subscriber - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neith View Post
I now finished the game, but the shity non-configurable Controls made me so angry that i opened a Controller and hard-moded the Controls like i wanted them, i re-soldered some of the Buttons and soldered a switch to the internal Switch of the Analogtrigger that caused my to crouch all the Time, so that i was able to temporary disable it... Its the first Game ever that made me do that, the Controls Presets are so unimaginable dumb and i can't understand why they not added an empty Set so that everyone can configure them individually. But well, with an soldering iron and a bit Skill you can change them no matter if they allow you or not...

And even the missing Aiming Cross for the Sniperrifle is no Problem, i simply made one of transparent Plastic with two suction pads on it to put on the TV (calibrated perfectly with the one from the Game), they don't provide me a Aiming Cross, bahh, i provide one myself and the best is its even better than the one provided normally, it's bigger and black-white painted so always visible and never vanishes, also i made it so that there is a Hole in the Middle so that the White-Red-Dot is perfect visible trough...

I don't think many Games are so shity, but i already had the Idea to sell the Aimingcrosses commercially, because it's a nice Thing to have and the suction pads are perfect for TV's. I already defined five different Patterns for the Crosses, i made them myself and will sell them in local Gamestores and if the demand is big enough i will start to manufacturing them in a greater Scale and sell them for only some Bucks, they are perfect for Quickscoping-Snipers and for all Games not providing one by them self...

Seems shity Game like this one makes People creative....
I just read "I suck at this game so much I had to cheat in multiple ways". By the way, aim stickers have been on eBay for years, best of luck with your new business venture..
Dirty130 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 11:06 PM   #434
Legendary IXI
 
Legendary IXI's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: New York, New York
Posts: 54

b1oodybrilliant's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by spyder2g View Post
Three straight hours of gameplay not 1 single achievement. Insta fail escort missions. No more quicksave. I was wondering why the price of this game dropped so fast, now I know. Think I might delete the game from my games list before I get stuck with a 20pt chieevo and dump it on Ebay so I don't have to ever think about it again.
Achievements are awesome but people like you make the argument that achievements/trophies have ruined games valid. You dislike this game simply because you couldn't get fast achievements, can't get to a quicksave spot without dying, and fail missions because you lack skill? What a sad gaming generation we live in.
__________________
Gamertag: B1oodyBrilliant

BEST 100% Completed
- Dead Rising Series (plus DLC), Devil May Cry HD Collection, Devil May Cry 4, DmC Devil May Cry, Gears of War, Hitman: Blood Money, Last Remnant, Lost Odyssey, Lost Planet: Extreme Condition, Max Payne 3, MGS: Peace Walker, The Orange Box, Stuntman: Ignition (1st to complete), SSX
Legendary IXI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 05:42 AM   #435
Neith
 
Neith's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Outer Space
Posts: 104
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty130 View Post
I just read "I suck at this game so much I had to cheat in multiple ways". By the way, aim stickers have been on eBay for years, best of luck with your new business venture..
Ohh, so changing the Layout of the Controls is cheating for you, dumbass!
Only for you Information even on the official MLG-Controller you can change the Layout and even exchange the Positions of each Analogstick and the Cross individually, there are even different Sticks and Crosses to select from.

And what Peoples sell on Ebay is something totally different than selling it officially as Gamingaccessory in Stores, and it's a bit more professional than a cheap Sticker. It's made to be quickly removed and put on now a day LCD's and Plasma's without letting Traces on them, unlike cheap Stickers.

Yeah, a such Aiming Cross may be considered as a sort of cheating for Quick-Scoping, but luckily there is and will never be a way to check what i put on my TV or not...
Neith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 02:32 PM   #436
MartyMcFly
 
MartyMcFly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Boston
Posts: 1,185

Ten 13 13's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty130 View Post
I just read "I suck at this game so much I had to cheat in multiple ways". By the way, aim stickers have been on eBay for years, best of luck with your new business venture..
I agree with this guy.

@Neith - Cheating is basically defined as using any sort of non-Microsoft licensed product or hardware modification to gain an unfair advantage over other players who are using only what is given to them.

In other words, modding controllers is no different than using game saves or exploits.

You do suck at gaming, therefore you cheat.
MartyMcFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 03:57 PM   #437
Neith
 
Neith's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Outer Space
Posts: 104
Quote:
Originally Posted by MartyMcFly View Post
@Neith - Cheating is basically defined as using any sort of non-Microsoft licensed product or hardware modification to gain an unfair advantage over other players who are using only what is given to them.

In other words, modding controllers is no different than using game saves or exploits.

You do suck at gaming, therefore you cheat.
The same modifications can be done on the official MLG Controller without soldering, also MLG supports Cheaters then, interesting!

And also please define which unfair advantage i have by changing the Layout of the Buttons on the Controller? Especially if i disable an annoying one its probably more an disadvantage then a advantage, because i loose one Function this way. I not changed it to get any advantage, i changed it to meet my favorite Layout and to disable a sucking one.

But i buyed one of this MLG Controller now, this is why i know that there i can simply take out the Modules and Remap them to my needs or even disable the Analogstick Button without any soldering.

And well you know, i perhaps suck at gaming from your point of View, but Peoples like you suck generally from my point of View, because they lack of thinking.

Based on your Definition, you must consider someone that has a better Connection and a better, bigger and faster TV than you have or a better faster officially licensed Controller than you have or a better Headset with more Function than yours, as Cheater, think about it.

The only Thing that really could be considered cheating here is the Quick-Scoping Aim Cross placed on the TV, this gives me a real unfair advantage, because i can Sniper you perfectly within one Second without any readjusting. But unfortunately it's something nobody ever will be able to check anyway.

I think, probably you do suck at Gaming and consider everyone that could be better than you as a Cheater to stroke your wounded Ego...
Neith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 05:59 PM   #438
MartyMcFly
 
MartyMcFly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Boston
Posts: 1,185

Ten 13 13's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neith View Post
And well you know, i perhaps suck at gaming from your point of View, but Peoples like you suck generally from my point of View, because they lack of thinking.
You're trying to personally insult me now by questioning my intelligence, but I really can't be offended by a post that butchers the English language.

Funny how someone can claim another person lacks thinking, yet can't even formulate proper sentences with correct spelling and grammar.

I normally don't call people out for it, but if you try to say I'm dumb, then I can't help but point out your own stupidity.

To go back on topic, if you're modding controllers and sticking targets to your TV, there's no doubt in my mind that you wouldn't use other cheats if you had access to them.
MartyMcFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 07:38 PM   #439
jangs
 
jangs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 27
Send a message via AIM to jangs Send a message via MSN to jangs

jangs's Gamercard
would you know where i could find a good detailed resource on loadouts, items, bursts etc, see how they add up, and which combinations are best?
__________________
jangs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 09:03 PM   #440
Neith
 
Neith's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Outer Space
Posts: 104
Quote:
Originally Posted by MartyMcFly View Post
You're trying to personally insult me now by questioning my intelligence, but I really can't be offended by a post that butchers the English language.

Funny how someone can claim another person lacks thinking, yet can't even formulate proper sentences with correct spelling and grammar.

I normally don't call people out for it, but if you try to say I'm dumb, then I can't help but point out your own stupidity.
Perfect spelling and grammar has not much to do with intelligence. But proper understanding of what someone is trying to convey has to do with it, so i'm afraid you just pointed out the opposite. Also one can be highly intelligent and can still lack of thinking, one does not exclude the other.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartyMcFly View Post
To go back on topic, if you're modding controllers and sticking targets to your TV, there's no doubt in my mind that you wouldn't use other cheats if you had access to them.
I agree with the Aim cross, like i already said, but i don't agree with the modding Controllers, at least not with the modding i actually have done.

Like i said, i can now do the same modding without soldering by simply replacing the interchangeable Modules and disable the Switch on one of the Analogstick on the MLG Controller and i don't suppose that the Major League Gaming promotes cheating.

And by the way, even if i get probably flamed again for it, cheating is often more efficient...
Neith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 02:25 AM   #441
Dirty130
Round 1 & 2 MVP, yo.
 
Dirty130's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Australia.
Posts: 4,104

Dirty XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Representer   XBA Promoter   Subscriber - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neith View Post
Ohh, so changing the Layout of the Controls is cheating for you, dumbass!
Only for you Information even on the official MLG-Controller you can change the Layout and even exchange the Positions of each Analogstick and the Cross individually, there are even different Sticks and Crosses to select from.

And what Peoples sell on Ebay is something totally different than selling it officially as Gamingaccessory in Stores, and it's a bit more professional than a cheap Sticker. It's made to be quickly removed and put on now a day LCD's and Plasma's without letting Traces on them, unlike cheap Stickers.

Yeah, a such Aiming Cross may be considered as a sort of cheating for Quick-Scoping, but luckily there is and will never be a way to check what i put on my TV or not...
Dumbass? Nice Engrish, Brosef.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartyMcFly View Post
I agree with this guy.

@Neith - Cheating is basically defined as using any sort of non-Microsoft licensed product or hardware modification to gain an unfair advantage over other players who are using only what is given to them.

In other words, modding controllers is no different than using game saves or exploits.

You do suck at gaming, therefore you cheat.
Yupp. Cheat.. Modded controller and aim sticker. Why even try to justify it with your broken engrish?
Dirty130 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 12:12 PM   #442
Neith
 
Neith's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Outer Space
Posts: 104
OMG it swarms of them here, or, no forget it...
Neith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 02:25 PM   #443
Iceskater101
 
Iceskater101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Midwest
Posts: 2,405

iceskater101's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by jangs View Post
would you know where i could find a good detailed resource on loadouts, items, bursts etc, see how they add up, and which combinations are best?
Honestly I would just check IGN or Gamesradar. Usually they have some pretty good multiplayer guides that you can check out.
Iceskater101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 02:59 PM   #444
UBER GOOBER
 
UBER GOOBER's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: The Metroplex
Posts: 107

EL UBER GOOBER's Gamercard
Back to the topic of bitching about this game. I really hate the melee (thumping) it is complete b/s
__________________
UBER GOOBER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 10:37 PM   #445
Dirty130
Round 1 & 2 MVP, yo.
 
Dirty130's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Australia.
Posts: 4,104

Dirty XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Representer   XBA Promoter   Subscriber - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neith View Post
OMG it swarms of them here, or, no forget it...
If you are calling 2 people a swarm, not only are you a cheat but you also exaggerate
Dirty130 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 12:32 AM   #446
Iceskater101
 
Iceskater101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Midwest
Posts: 2,405

iceskater101's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by UBER GOOBER View Post
Back to the topic of bitching about this game. I really hate the melee (thumping) it is complete b/s
haha yeah online melee is pretty bad. I have been snuck up upon a couple of times and I have instantly died. At the same time, it is awesome because I have killed so many people using melee. I do think it should be two not one.
Iceskater101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 04:42 AM   #447
Slowhunt
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 109

Slowhunt's Gamercard
typical rockstar game... great story & atmosphere....terrible controls
Slowhunt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 01:52 AM   #448
Ham Woopan
Praisin' the Sun
 
Ham Woopan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: New York
Posts: 1,212

Ham Woopan Jr's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Subscriber - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   Over Achiever - Silver   Arcade Crazy - Bronze
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)
I'm a little pissed I missed the opportunity to get the masks. I read it earlier and thought it would be all weekend. It sucks but I don't really care that much as I won't be playing the multiplayer much longer, five levels to go and I'll be level 50.

Played a match and I'm glad (not really) to see the same shit happening such as my character constantly moving to the left when I'm not moving in that direction and waiting in a lobby for 10 minutes. REALLY! 10 goddamn minutes? I shudder to think how long I would still be there if I hadn't dashboarded.

EDIT: Also apparently there are 1058 people online across all playlists. I find this VERY hard to believe, the multiplayer is bad, yes, but there's still people who like it. I'd expect that number in a couple of years.
__________________

Last edited by Ham Woopan; 10-27-2012 at 01:56 AM.
Ham Woopan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 05:57 PM   #449
JeppeBoy
 
JeppeBoy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Sweden
Posts: 334

JeppeBoy95's Gamercard
The grenade physics in multiplayer is so fucking broken.
You can try to throw it over a ledge or whatever and it will NEVER get over it, it will always get stuck on the ledge and fall down.
JeppeBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 06:39 PM   #450
Viper187
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 733

NoLifeDGenerate's Gamercard
WTF? They put up this stupid halloween event, but when you try to pull up the social club thing to login it says "Rockstar game services are unavailable." Been like this for hours.
__________________
100% Onyx MAX on Halo: Reach 6/19/2012: 230+ DAYS playtime, 70+ million credits banked, 1.5 million FF kills.

Seriously 2.0 and 3.0

Xbox One dis-Kinected 6/9/14. Let that be a lesson to people. Vote with your wallet.
Viper187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
bitching, complain, umad?, whine

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 11:54 AM.