PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Lollipop Chainsaw
Subscribe    Donate

Old 06-11-2012, 11:12 PM   #1
VVh1pCr3am

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Go, Medal Racer, Go! - Help

Edit: I finally got it. I don't know what was wrong but Juliet wouldn't run as fast as she does in those videos for me. I let the game sit there for a couple seconds when I reloaded the checkpoint and the game seemed to "fix" itself. Idk, I got it. That's all that matters.

I'm ready to break my controller. I've tried going for this achievement probably 50+ times today and I just can't fucking get it. I followed this video below but every fucking time, that god damn building (at the end at 2:30) falls on me as I'm in midair. I don't understand.

What happens to me is at 4:50 in this video. Although I get further than where this guy got too.

Last edited by VVh1pCr3am; 06-11-2012 at 11:50 PM.
VVh1pCr3am is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 09:45 AM   #2
DOPE BOI

D0pe B0I's Gamercard
FINALLY!

Someone else experiencing or experienced the same damnable thing. I tried for a whole damnable day repeatedly on that checkpoint. This is about 4 or 5 days ago and since then Powerman my friend has 1k'ed this damnable game.

No matter what I did the building would fall on me. I even made it to the other side and collected 2 coins and then I was warped back and the cut-scene would roll. Flip and Powerman said it worked for them easily on the first try, so I kept trying but I eventually I gave up and went left.

I have experienced my chock damnable near freezing with this game, getting notifications late, etc. I went and grabbed another copy from my store and going to re-install the game and hopefully that works.

Great game overall though.
DOPE BOI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 09:48 AM   #3
JuSt BLaZe

BLAZE VII's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Diamond   5,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Gold   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Yeah that one was tricky, took me also a few tries cause I wasn't sure which roof it was or when the achievement starts to count.
Old 06-12-2012, 01:12 PM   #4
BillyBobTwo
Banned User

So stupid. It wouldn't bother me so much if you didn't have to fight the stupid firefigthers each time. Giant waste of time. Overall fun game but this one section is R E T A R D E D.
BillyBobTwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 11:54 PM   #5
Kryxx

Kryxx 07's Gamercard
That part can be buggy, for some reason. I never had a problem with that Achievement, but others seem to get smashed by the falling building, for no reason. It's weird...
Kryxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 09:22 AM   #6
Inebriated Jedi

Send a message via Skype™ to Inebriated Jedi

Inebriated Jedi's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Silver   Staff Club - Inebriated Jedi   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Best of XBLA Challenge Club - Tier 1   Three Lives Remaining - Finalist   Donator - Level 1   Staff Club - AOS Puck   Staff Club - TemporalWizard   Staff Club - * Clueless *   XBA Promoter   1,000 Posts   Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 12 (more» ...)
I'm having the same problem. The building just destroys me even though I have enough time to reach the next section. I don't know what to do.

Inebriated Jedi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 11:05 AM   #7
CelestialHusky

Foxtropics's Gamercard
I'm having the same problem, constantly getting hammered by that building. Even if I clear it with a few hundredths of a second remaining like in the first video, I still fail.
Old 06-13-2012, 05:50 PM   #8
Crimson Ridley

Awards Showcase Staff Club - DEG23   Over Achiever - Platinum   Staff Club - dakisbac   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   5,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1   Word of Mouth
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
I had that problem for a while but, when I finally did it I had to wait 30 seconds for the achievement to pop up.

Many thanks to Cpt Slaugh7er (xboxachievements.com) for the signature!

My xba account: Crimson Ridley
My PSN account: CrimsonRidley

R.I.P. to the most wonderful person to have ever lived; my Nanna. 03/11/1932 - 06/10/2013. You will be forever remembered, and forever missed. I love you so much.
Crimson Ridley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 05:58 PM   #9
Kryxx

Kryxx 07's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inebriated Jedi View Post
I'm having the same problem. The building just destroys me even though I have enough time to reach the next section. I don't know what to do.
My only advice is keep trying. I've literally watched another player try for this Achievement and not get it, seeming to do the exact same thing as me. Then, I pick up their controller and get it on the first try, doing the exact same thing. We can't seem to figure out why this part acts so strange.
Kryxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 11:28 PM   #10
Fedeguitar

Fedeguitar's Gamercard
DONE .
My TIP: In the part of the building i didnt touch the LS, and i touch it again in the ramp to move Juliet to the right and moving forward to finish the achievement. I got it on the first try doing this.
Fedeguitar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 05:45 AM   #11
WildHunt1

DarthWildHunt's Gamercard
Medal Racer area sucks

I've literally tried for three hours tonight trying to get past that damned exploding building, and I don't know what to do any more! Is my game glitched or am I doing something wrong? Can someone please explain to me how you get to that stupid jump to avoid having the building crush you? It's already ruined any chance I have of getting a good score on that level!
WildHunt1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 11:51 AM   #12
Matricule77

Matricule77's Gamercard
thx Fedeguitar.
Didnt touch the LS unless right and left, and is done ! Bling Bling
Matricule77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 01:30 PM   #13
Iam918

Iam918's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inebriated Jedi View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by CelestialHusky View Post
I'm having the same problem, constantly getting hammered by that building. Even if I clear it with a few hundredths of a second remaining like in the first video, I still fail.
I was having the same issues last night and finally got frustrated and turned the game off. Stupid building keeps falling on me. . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fedeguitar View Post
DONE .
My TIP: In the part of the building i didnt touch the LS, and i touch it again in the ramp to move Juliet to the right and moving forward to finish the achievement. I got it on the first try doing this.
I'll try this tonight and report back.
Iam918 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 01:52 PM   #14
demonizer_andy

demonizer andy's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
im getting the same shit iv tried everything grrrrrrrrrr
demonizer_andy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 04:09 PM   #15
WildHunt1

DarthWildHunt's Gamercard
Stupid glitch

Well, with me, I finally managed to do it once. I was lined up properly and didn't deviate from a completely straight line. But I didn't get to achievement because I must have missed a medal somewhere. But it's a stupid glitch that you have to line yourself up perfectly with all the medals AND the ramp so you don't deviate from the straight path and screw yourself over. Meanwhile, I'm seeing videos online of people swerving left and right in this area to get medals and hit the ramp, and they're perfectly fine! Is my game messed up?

Okay, I KNOW I got every medal with chainsaw dash, and yet the achievement still did not pop. Now it's getting frustrating.

Okay, I'm missing six medals, the ones in the air after the jump where you have to avoid the building falling. But if I move the left stick even a fraction to try to get the medals, I get them and die.

Last edited by WildHunt1; 06-14-2012 at 08:15 PM.
WildHunt1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 12:04 AM   #16
Iam918

Iam918's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fedeguitar View Post
DONE .
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matricule77 View Post
thx Fedeguitar.
Didnt touch the LS unless right and left, and is done ! Bling Bling

Just got this a few min ago & can confirm that not pushing forward on makes you run faster than pushing forward on it.

Thanks Fed!
Iam918 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 10:07 AM   #17
crocodial

Beavis XBL's Gamercard
^ this

i came here looking for help with this blasted section after dying like 6 times. the first time i tried it without pushing forward on LS is when i made through successfully. so start your chainsaw dash and just use LS to nudge left or right to pick up your coins and then aim the hot baby right up the middle of the ramp.
crocodial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 01:25 PM   #18
cheevo360

BurstGamer Jedi's Gamercard

This one is so annoyed. Let me make clear for how I earned this cheevo and it is bit tricky of course.

Here explain for my problems to solved from 4 tries.

1st time - I died few times on Normal and restart checkpoints but cheevo wouldn't unlock.

2nd time - I accident one time died from buliding crashed top of you then end of roof achievement again not pop on Normal.

3rd time - I collected all medal coins with Chainsaw Dash but few to pick up by walk around then achievement not pop in end on Easy (I change it to make easier).

4th time and finally achievement pop - You have get every medal coins with Chainsaw Dash without dying and restart checkpoints, not walk around if you miss coins but if miss some then you have use Chainsaw Dash to pick it up without walks around. That how I got. Also you can push forward for fast because I used it few times in section in 4th time and still got achievement. Did it on Easy

Last edited by cheevo360; 06-15-2012 at 01:30 PM.
cheevo360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 02:36 PM   #19
DOPE BOI

D0pe B0I's Gamercard
Got it this morning by using this method.

Made sure to get all coins in dash prior to the point where the lighting strikes. Then I went through the course like everyone else and when the split came, I stopped walked and grabbed some Volt from the left. I then chainsaw dashed down the right side again and landed in the middle and hit the right side of the boost on ramp and the building fell and killed me.

I then continued and did everything the same but this time I stayed in dash and collected all the coins and when the split came I went left and collected some Volt while still dashing. I then went back to the right quickly and hit the ramp in the middle, got the coins and landed in the middle and didn't move until the ramp came. I then hit the last ramp in the middle and continued on collecting the coins and No Achievement Popped. THEN ABOUT 2 MIN LATER AFTER SITTING ON THE ROOF AT THE LAST COIN SPOT THE ACHIEVEMENT POPPED.

So you can die and or restart and if the achievement doesn't pop give it a second.

This achievement appears to be glitchy for some and not for others.

GL.
DOPE BOI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 09:17 AM   #20
wariowarrior

wariowarrior's Gamercard
I keep on dying as well. Not wasting my time on this shit. Really disappointed by this game in general.
wariowarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 05:00 PM   #21
IC3 L3G3ND

DoTP Tamiyo's Gamercard

I restarted checkpoint and this still popped, only took 2 tries and i was going for beating dads score so needed the coins anyway
IC3 L3G3ND is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 09:26 PM   #22
Jay4370

Jay RC4370's Gamercard
i can confirm the above advice. do not touch the left stick at the falling building and all is well.
Jay4370 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 12:00 PM   #23
HalfEVILmonkey

HalfEVILmonkey's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
I cannot unlock this achievement for some reason. It seemed like I hit everything perfectly but nothing unlocked. So annoying.

EDIT: Finally got it today. I think I was messing up the final jump when the building collapses. Make sure to hit that ramp right in the middle.

Last edited by HalfEVILmonkey; 08-24-2012 at 08:02 PM.
HalfEVILmonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 07:13 PM   #24
cherribabes

XxYazzmineXx's Gamercard
OMG this is actually anoying me,I have tried like 100 times,When i was in the air about an inch away from the other side about to make it,The cut scene came up and crushed me even though i wasnt even on the ground >
cherribabes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 10:24 PM   #25
JLogan27

JLogan27's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iam918 View Post
Just got this a few min ago & can confirm that not pushing forward on makes you run faster than pushing forward on it.

Thanks Fed!
This is true...I discovered it when I dropped my controller out of frustration when I missed a coin...but then I made the jump without the building hitting me.
Old 10-21-2012, 07:56 PM   #26
Ragleyman

Famous Scoose's Gamercard
Sorry guys, no trouble with this cheevo. Got through building twice, had to do it a second time as I'd missed a couple of coins. I'm sure the achievement only starts to track once you get right to the top and there is a continuous line of medals.
Ragleyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 10:32 AM   #27
UKHC1977

weaponx031277's Gamercard
Can anyone confirm for this acheivement to pop you have to collect all the coins whilst in the chainsaw dash mode??

Last acheivement for me to get on this and its annoying the hell out of me
UKHC1977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 12:14 PM   #28
zarda1

Zarda1's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by UKHC1977 View Post
Can anyone confirm for this acheivement to pop you have to collect all the coins whilst in the chainsaw dash mode??

Last acheivement for me to get on this and its annoying the hell out of me
You need to be in chainsaw dash. if you missed a medal hit B to end chainsaw dash, walk back and line yourself up then restart chainsaw dash to pick up the coin.
zarda1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 08:12 PM   #29
Norrsken

Rankvist's Gamercard
This one really bugged me out. I have no idea how many times I tried, but finally I found another Youtube-video that described it better then the one in the post;

My mistake was in about 2:24, right when the buildings collapse. Didn´t get the ones in the air, I was too far to the right. Now I got 1000GS and it feels so awesome!
Old 10-11-2013, 11:06 AM   #30
Zvetiki

Zvetiki's Gamercard
I don't get it, and I have no idea why. I definitely collect all medals (I stop at the end of each section and look back) and I'm in chainsaw dash mode, yet the achievement simply does not unlock. Continuing should, according to reports, not have an effect. Has anyone an idea what I could be missing, (probably something so obvious that no-one has bothered to write about this)? That would be my last 15 points.

EDIT: OK, I got it. No idea what I did differently, other than doing everything in one sprint.

Last edited by Zvetiki; 10-11-2013 at 11:33 AM.
Zvetiki is offline   Reply With Quote