PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Racing > Mud: FIM Motocross World Championship
Subscribe    Donate

Old 05-16-2012, 07:35 PM   #1
Bawhawhaw

Bawhawhaw's Gamercard
Let Them Eat Dust

Can someone give me a detailed description of what you did to earn this. Ive done everything it says.. that means no restarts
Retail Complete: Amped 3, Blue Dragon, Bullet Witch, Bully: SE, Call Of Duty 4, Dirt, Fifa RTFWC, Full Auto, Fuzion Frenzy 2, Guitar Hero II, Guitar Hero III, Guitar Hero :Aerosmith, Gun, Hitman Blood Money, Jericho, Just Cause, King Kong, Madden NFL 06, NBA 2k6, Need For Speed Most Wanted, Prey, Spiderman FoF, TMNT, Tony Hawks American Wasteland, Viva Piņata, X-men: The Official Game

XBLA Complete: Bankshot Billiards 2, Golden Axe, Hardwood Backgammon, Marble Blast Ultra, Pac Man CE, UNO
Bawhawhaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 08:35 PM   #2
Rep

Send a message via AIM to Rep Send a message via Skype™ to Rep

Mainstream's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Silver   XBA Promoter   Referrals - Bronze   2,500 Posts   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Bronze   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
Yeah, I tried this awhile ago and did it three times and it never unlocked. Even followed the little guide that cheevo posted but no luck.
Old 05-18-2012, 12:30 AM   #3
Dreamkiller SKX

DreamKiller SKX's Gamercard
No luck for me either, started a championship of 3 races. Got the holeshot and won race never slipped into 2nd. Not quite sure what i did wrong...

EDIT : I just finished 2/3 races from holeshot and kept 1st place. This is annoying...

If you like our videos please feel free to subscribe

Too Many guides completed to list - Check Out our channel for more info

Last edited by Dreamkiller SKX; 05-18-2012 at 12:43 AM.
Dreamkiller SKX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 10:30 AM   #4
Megzilla

I did 12 races last night to get the achievement to win the Official Tournament. At least 5 of the races I won after getting the holeshot and staying in the lead and nothing popped!!!

I'm now wondering if it's got anything to do with playing on easy?

Last edited by Megzilla; 05-18-2012 at 10:39 AM. Reason: Grammar police
Megzilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 09:08 PM   #5
Bawhawhaw

Bawhawhaw's Gamercard
Its got to be a glitch then... but some have got it... must be something we have all done which has disabled it... I have tried on a new profile and nothing popped though
Retail Complete: Amped 3, Blue Dragon, Bullet Witch, Bully: SE, Call Of Duty 4, Dirt, Fifa RTFWC, Full Auto, Fuzion Frenzy 2, Guitar Hero II, Guitar Hero III, Guitar Hero :Aerosmith, Gun, Hitman Blood Money, Jericho, Just Cause, King Kong, Madden NFL 06, NBA 2k6, Need For Speed Most Wanted, Prey, Spiderman FoF, TMNT, Tony Hawks American Wasteland, Viva Piņata, X-men: The Official Game

XBLA Complete: Bankshot Billiards 2, Golden Axe, Hardwood Backgammon, Marble Blast Ultra, Pac Man CE, UNO
Bawhawhaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 05:57 PM   #6
NeedToAchieve

Send a message via Skype™ to NeedToAchieve

SSCP's Gamercard
I probably should of added the video guide here, but bit late now i have set up a thread. Hoping you have the eventual sucess that i did.
NeedToAchieve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 01:51 AM   #7
FrozenRaptorz
Banned User

FrozenRaptorz's Gamercard
It did help. Appreciate the works.
FrozenRaptorz is offline   Reply With Quote