PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Racing > Alarm for Cobra 11: Burning Wheels
Subscribe    Donate

Old 05-18-2012, 12:50 AM   #1
Gonzogasm

Bobblehead Jay's Gamercard
stuck on this shitty game

Im at one of the first missions where you have to drive the little go karts and it says to stop opponent. Well I've been driving around for a half hour taking him out and it does nothing. His kart just resets and keeps going no matter what I do. He hit a train and got reset and keeps going. I have absolutely no clue what to do here. Any suggestions?
Gonzogasm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 12:54 PM   #2
GTAVC3

Wow, Really ? I am playing Crash Time now, But this game, Is like part 2, I believe. Chash Time is FREAKIN' GREAT !!!! So, I purchased this game also. I have not started it yet, But I wonder now If I should even start it. Are you still having problems with it ?
GTAVC3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 07:03 AM   #3
ElementalFiend

ElementalFiend's Gamercard
Start it. I don't remember the mission the OP is mentioning but overall the game is fairly easy. I beat it with casual playing over the course of a week and got all the achievements.
ElementalFiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 07:51 PM   #4
Spanish Assault

Send a message via Skype™ to Spanish Assault

Spanish Assault's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Silver   Road Map - Bronze   Community Gaming - Platinum   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   10,000 posts   Over Achiever - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gonzogasm View Post
Im at one of the first missions where you have to drive the little go karts and it says to stop opponent. Well I've been driving around for a half hour taking him out and it does nothing. His kart just resets and keeps going no matter what I do. He hit a train and got reset and keeps going. I have absolutely no clue what to do here. Any suggestions?
I know this question is old, but I think I know what his issue was. There are 2 bad guys to destroy. You need to go after the guy with the green arrow first. If you attack the other guy he wont get destroyed.

Spanish Assault is offline   Reply With Quote