PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Max Payne 3
Subscribe    Donate

Old 05-22-2012, 11:07 AM   #1
Kal_El
Banned User

Cool All of The Above Video Achievement Guide(Good Spots to farm)

If possible..add it to achievement guide...i thought it would be helpful..so i decided to put it together..

Last edited by Kal_El; 05-22-2012 at 11:11 AM.
Kal_El is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 12:10 PM   #2
JuSt BLaZe

BLAZE VII's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Diamond   5,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Gold   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Thumbs up Thumb this shit up!

Nicely done man. After my Hard run and NYM I only had like 8 GRINDS left. Comes in handy thanks.

Signature by BAD VII

1st worldwide who "officially" completed [FLASHBACK] a 100%!
JuSt BLaZe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 12:36 PM   #3
Barad
High on Life

Send a message via Skype™ to Barad

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Platinum   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Bronze   Road Map - Emerald   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Donator - Level 2   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Staff Club - troy0891
Total Awards: 22 (more» ...)
This should come in handy, nice one.

---
10,000 Achievements - 13 July 2014

Barad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 12:47 PM   #4
Nozza XBA

SnozzyBear's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Submit - Diamond   GRID 2 Award   Staff Club - Nozza x360a   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Road Map - Platinum   Micro Guide - Silver   Over Achiever - Silver   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   XBA Promoter   Donator - Level 3   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 14 (more» ...)
Sweet, this is perfect thanks! I was thinking making a complete Grinds Guide for this, but no need now!
Old 05-22-2012, 03:17 PM   #5
pined5551

Traveller Nick's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
I only need more shotgun kills really. After 4 playthroughs most of them are done for me now. Just a few collectibles to go!
pined5551 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 10:08 PM   #6
Dm0ney811

D M0NEY15's Gamercard
Great Guide

I have another place that also works for the "Fireworks" Grind. Chapter 8, checkpoint 5. There is a guy at the top of the stairs that shoots grenades at you. If you can take out the other 2 guys before he kills you with the grenades. You can stay behind cover and blow up the grenades as they come to you.
Dm0ney811 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 10:08 PM   #7
alogde

Alogde's Gamercard
i think a good place for the fireworks grind is chapter 8 checkpoint 4, kill the two guys coming down the stairs then the one in the middle just throws grenades or whatever but you can stay there untill your ammo finishes then reload, its so easy because theres no one shooting at you!!
alogde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 11:34 PM   #8
Kal_El
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dm0ney811 View Post
I have another place that also works for the "Fireworks" Grind. Chapter 8, checkpoint 5. There is a guy at the top of the stairs that shoots grenades at you. If you can take out the other 2 guys before he kills you with the grenades. You can stay behind cover and blow up the grenades as they come to you.
yeaaa damn y didn't i remember that guy..i assumed he died fast..lol i'll put an annotation
Kal_El is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 12:36 AM   #9
wwinterj

wwinterj's Gamercard
Nice guide I'll be sure to use this for any grinds I'm missing. Thank you.

The truth is written in blood.
wwinterj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 01:31 AM   #10
Ninja Sharingan

Ninja Sharingan's Gamercard
Good work Kal El this will help.
Ninja Sharingan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 02:56 PM   #11
SundaySunrise

Kal El AMAZING video, really, I just wanted to share something that actually worked for me and may help a lot of people !
This is how to farm Bullet Cam kills and other kind of kills being possible to reload the checkpoint even after the Bullet Cam.
This is how it goes:

The first advice is, update your game and keep it connected to the internet, I don't know how or why, but when I went offline(even after the update), the needs of the grinds have changed, but when I was online they all were reduced(only 500 shotgun kills to platinum, 750 bullet cams to platinum), so here goes the advice and pay attention to those number once you can do things that weren't actually necessary to do.
I was looking for some way to farm those, especially the Cam Kills, once they usually only appear in the ending of a shootout sequency where you actually can't reload the checkpoint, so luckly I found a way to do it !
It works great with double pistols, shotgun, shootdodge and maybe if you wanna try the prone and lying in your back.
I've used just for shotgun, double damage and bullet cam, here's how:

STEP 1 : mode: easy,aim: soft lock(or do how you want, that doesn't really matter, just make things easier), CHAPTER 1, CHECKPOINT 4.

STEP 2 : Kills the guys in this level first level, THIS IS NOT WHERE YOU'RE GOING TO FARM, and get their weapons, you can get another pistol to make the double damage grind, and the shotgun, I suggest you get both.

STEP 3 : BEFORE you go to the next area, EQUIP the weapon you wanna farm, as it will save you some time about selecting it.
BUT, the shotgun won't be equipped, you only will carry it to the next area, now about the DOUBLE PISTOLS, you WILL be with both if you select them before entering!

STEP 4 : Kill all the guys, there are 4 guys, where the last one will be a bullet cam, ALSO, the guy behind the gate can be killed aswell, WITHOUT PRESSING THE BUTTON.

STEP 5 : Don't press the button, or it will probably get you to the next checkpoint, that's the trick!
Just reload checkpoint and there you go, you can kill all of them again, getting a fast bullet cam(once you're closer the guy that you kill) and you can do it again again and again!

It had to be detailed so no mistakes will happen, it's not hard, it's pretty easy actually, I just wanted to be sure everyone understand how it goes.

100% tested and works great(I've tested in the bullet cams, shotgun and double damage, I have the "All of the above" trophy, all grinds completed).
Good luck to all of you!
SundaySunrise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 08:11 PM   #12
uhKillswitch

uhkillswitch's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by SundaySunrise View Post
Kal El AMAZING video, really, I just wanted to share something that actually worked for me and may help a lot of people !
This is how to farm Bullet Cam kills and other kind of kills being possible to reload the checkpoint even after the Bullet Cam.
This is how it goes:

The first advice is, update your game and keep it connected to the internet, I don't know how or why, but when I went offline(even after the update), the needs of the grinds have changed, but when I was online they all were reduced(only 500 shotgun kills to platinum, 750 bullet cams to platinum), so here goes the advice and pay attention to those number once you can do things that weren't actually necessary to do.
I was looking for some way to farm those, especially the Cam Kills, once they usually only appear in the ending of a shootout sequency where you actually can't reload the checkpoint, so luckly I found a way to do it !
It works great with double pistols, shotgun, shootdodge and maybe if you wanna try the prone and lying in your back.
I've used just for shotgun, double damage and bullet cam, here's how:

STEP 1 : mode: easy,aim: soft lock(or do how you want, that doesn't really matter, just make things easier), CHAPTER 1, CHECKPOINT 4.

STEP 2 : Kills the guys in this level first level, THIS IS NOT WHERE YOU'RE GOING TO FARM, and get their weapons, you can get another pistol to make the double damage grind, and the shotgun, I suggest you get both.

STEP 3 : BEFORE you go to the next area, EQUIP the weapon you wanna farm, as it will save you some time about selecting it.
BUT, the shotgun won't be equipped, you only will carry it to the next area, now about the DOUBLE PISTOLS, you WILL be with both if you select them before entering!

STEP 4 : Kill all the guys, there are 4 guys, where the last one will be a bullet cam, ALSO, the guy behind the gate can be killed aswell, WITHOUT PRESSING THE BUTTON.

STEP 5 : Don't press the button, or it will probably get you to the next checkpoint, that's the trick!
Just reload checkpoint and there you go, you can kill all of them again, getting a fast bullet cam(once you're closer the guy that you kill) and you can do it again again and again!

It had to be detailed so no mistakes will happen, it's not hard, it's pretty easy actually, I just wanted to be sure everyone understand how it goes.

100% tested and works great(I've tested in the bullet cams, shotgun and double damage, I have the "All of the above" trophy, all grinds completed).
Good luck to all of you!

A better spot for the bulletcams if you're just missing those is chapter VIII checkpoint 7 the place were you need to shoot the guy to rescue Passos. Aim, shoot, watch the cam wait for the really short sequence with Passos standing up and running away, reload checkpoint and repeat.
If you time it perfectly you can do it 6 times in 1 minute; at least 5.
Hope this helps
Old 05-24-2012, 03:43 AM   #13
alogde

Alogde's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dm0ney811 View Post
cool posted same time, you sure its checkpoint 5, i thort it was 4, anyway i think it easy to accumulate the grinds over each playthroughs, that is if you are going to do all of them, i mean im still on chapter 13 of my first hard playthrough and ive allread got bloodbath platinum and bullet river pat, well mainly because i die alot just before getting to the next checkpoin, but i think i should improve over the course of the 1000.
alogde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 05:47 AM   #14
TheSaferHouse

TheSaferHouse's Gamercard
nice guide, ty
TheSaferHouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 08:05 PM   #15
csfreedom

CS2Freedom's Gamercard
Nice job man! Congrats.
csfreedom is offline   Reply With Quote