PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Ghost Recon: Future Soldier
Subscribe    Donate

Old 05-24-2012, 07:08 PM   #31
MeonOner
Banned User

MeonOne's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Road Map - Platinum   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Referrals - Bronze
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Da Doc View Post
It's a decent guide so far but I would definitely spell check it for mistakes before submitting it. As of right now, there are a handful of grammar and spelling mistakes I have found just from looking it over.
Could you point out what achievements has a grammar or spelling error please ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by XcS Dead Deer View Post
Explanation for Actionable Intel (confirmed by me):

After a successful data hack in Multiplayer Mode (while every enemy is highlighted red), use the Coordination system ( RIGHT BUMPER) to create a path to the nearest enemy. This is done by holding the right bumper, holding UP on the left control stick (you will see a small section on the top of the action wheel with a grid and crosshairs), and releasing the right bumper. This creates a path to a near enemy. Kill that enemy to achieve a COORDINATED KILL bonus. Do this 10 times to net the achievement

-DD
Dead Deer nice find, I was trying to figure this out all night yesterday. I thought it was in a specific game mode. I will add your solution to the guide now. Thanks.
MeonOner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 07:15 PM   #32
WalterWhite

Awards Showcase Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Bronze   2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Get 10 consecutive kills in one Quick Match without dying.

Probably one of the hardest achievement to unlock on the multiplayer. At least for me took me forever.

The game has only been out for two days, I think you're doing fine, haha.
WalterWhite is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 07:20 PM   #33
XcS Dead Deer

XcS Dead Deer's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeonOner View Post
Dead Deer nice find, I was trying to figure this out all night yesterday. I thought it was in a specific game mode. I will add your solution to the guide now. Thanks.

Oh, i forgot this vital piece also. If you are the one who just completed the hack, IMMEDIATELY use the Coordination system to highlight a target's path (hold RB, up on left Control Stick, release RB) because the game WILL create a "path" to the person who you just stunned (who should be right next to you). A bullet to his head and you get an easy Coordinated Kill

Last edited by XcS Dead Deer; 05-24-2012 at 07:23 PM.
XcS Dead Deer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 07:27 PM   #34
MeonOner
Banned User

MeonOne's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Road Map - Platinum   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Referrals - Bronze
Quote:
Originally Posted by WalterWhite View Post
Get 10 consecutive kills in one Quick Match without dying.

Probably one of the hardest achievement to unlock on the multiplayer. At least for me took me forever.

The game has only been out for two days, I think you're doing fine, haha.
Haha thanks, but if you were in my party for those couple days you would know im not the best GRFS player out there and I bitched & raged so much. And to be honest I camped the whole 10 kills.

Quote:
Oh, i forgot this vital piece also. If you are the one who just completed the hack, IMMEDIATELY use the Coordination system to highlight a target's path (hold RB, up on left Control Stick, release RB) because the game WILL create a "path" to the person who you just stunned (who should be right next to you). A bullet to his head and you get an easy Coordinated Kill
Yea I was thinking that also when I read your find. Go thing you confirmed it.

Last edited by MeonOner; 05-24-2012 at 07:45 PM.
Old 05-24-2012, 08:03 PM   #35
Da Doc

I Doc Clutch I's Gamercard
I just PM'd you some corrections I have found so far. Again, great guide so far.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheThreeStooges View Post
Dumb Ass u know this thread is a dislike thread people are a loud to say what they want and feel especially when its a valid point why take so long on a game only to deliever a decent quality game when it could of been fantastic
Da Doc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 08:56 PM   #36
KFZ Scrubs

KFZ Nobody's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 10,000 posts   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by KFZ Scrubs View Post
Do the tour of duties have to be in ranked or can I do it in a custom match?
rented, so I don't have the uplay pass
Well I got the pass... any idea on this yet?

KFZ Scrubs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 09:10 PM   #37
XcS Dead Deer

XcS Dead Deer's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by KFZ Scrubs View Post
Well I got the pass... any idea on this yet?
it HAS to be a squad match, not a quick match. SQUAD MATCH is an entirely different section on the main menu. Games in that mode are what will net the achievables *bleep bloop*
XcS Dead Deer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 09:19 PM   #38
a7x4lyf3

Dementhis's Gamercard
Anyone figure out yet what it means to complete a friend daily challenge in return fire volleys?
a7x4lyf3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 09:29 PM   #39
KFZ Scrubs

KFZ Nobody's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 10,000 posts   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   Submit - Bronze
Quote:
it HAS to be a squad match, not a quick match. SQUAD MATCH is an entirely different section on the main menu. Games in that mode are what will net the achievables *bleep bloop*
GAHHHHH, guess I'm making new friends

Old 05-24-2012, 09:37 PM   #40
MeonOner
Banned User

MeonOne's Gamercard

Quote:
I just PM'd you some corrections I have found so far. Again, great guide so far.
Hey thanks for looking out, I was just typing in a rush since Im doing this guide while I am at work haha. I will revise the guide again before its done and gets submitted.
Old 05-24-2012, 10:23 PM   #41
Barad
High on Life

Send a message via Skype™ to Barad

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Platinum   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Bronze   Road Map - Emerald   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Donator - Level 2   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Staff Club - troy0891
Total Awards: 22 (more» ...)
Good to see a guide up already, game has more multiplayer achievements that i thought shiiiiite lol will be playing this soon enough.

Barad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 12:04 AM   #42
Da Doc

I Doc Clutch I's Gamercard
Quote:
Hey thanks for looking out, I was just typing in a rush since Im doing this guide while I am at work haha. I will revise the guide again before its done and gets submitted.

It's not a problem at all. Just making sure it looks clean and is easy to read so people aren't confused. Keep up the good work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheThreeStooges View Post
Dumb Ass u know this thread is a dislike thread people are a loud to say what they want and feel especially when its a valid point why take so long on a game only to deliever a decent quality game when it could of been fantastic
Da Doc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 12:38 AM   #43
MeonOner
Banned User

MeonOne's Gamercard

Quote:
It's not a problem at all. Just making sure it looks clean and is easy to read so people aren't confused. Keep up the good work.
Yea I completely agree with you. Thanks again let me know if you see anything else that needs to be tweaked.
Old 05-25-2012, 01:02 AM   #44
Kaskade

AWESOME X 916's Gamercard
Call, Answered 35G
Complete all Tours of Duty

This achievement and the tie in achievements will take you some time and dedication on the multiplayer. You will have to win 3 different MP game modes, Conflict, Saboteur, Siege & Decoy. Choose one game mode until you have won on each map, then switch game modes and do the same. I suggest making a checklist of the maps name and what game modes you have won on them.

Can someone plz tell me in detail what this achievement requires becuase i know its detailed here but its still confusing me. Does it mean I have to win 3 MP matches of each game mode (4) on each map (10)? Does it mean I have to win 12 total matches of all 4 of the game modes on each of the 10 maps?
Kaskade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 01:13 AM   #45
Maka

Send a message via MSN to Maka

Maka91's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 10,000 posts   Road Map - Platinum   Achievement Guide - Emerald   GRID 2 Award   Submit - Platinum   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Micro Guide - Gold   Over Achiever - Bronze   Referrals - Silver   x360a Book Club   A+ Thread Award   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 20 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaskade View Post
Call, Answered 35G
Complete all Tours of Duty

This achievement and the tie in achievements will take you some time and dedication on the multiplayer. You will have to win 3 different MP game modes, Conflict, Saboteur, Siege & Decoy. Choose one game mode until you have won on each map, then switch game modes and do the same. I suggest making a checklist of the maps name and what game modes you have won on them.

Can someone plz tell me in detail what this achievement requires becuase i know its detailed here but its still confusing me. Does it mean I have to win 3 MP matches of each game mode (4) on each map (10)? Does it mean I have to win 12 total matches of all 4 of the game modes on each of the 10 maps?
Win 3 matches on each map. Any gametype is fine.

3 Siege games on Harbour, 3 conflicts games on Overpass, etc... is fine.

Just get all the other achievement with "Tour of Duty" in the name.
Maka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 03:12 PM   #46
Dark Link IV

link n load's Gamercard
True Ghost 10G

Got this on day one. Its best done on Decoy when your defending objectives its easy picking using the scout class or rifleman class.
I prefer the scout class though. Got a 10 kill streak a couple of times now.

Asura's Wrath is an underestimated game.
Dark Link IV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 04:32 PM   #47
ghamlin24

FearFallenAngel's Gamercard
Some of my achievements are popping already. This is ridiculous. I have won by 500 or more at least three times and haven't received conflict domination.
ghamlin24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 04:37 PM   #48
MyPetWorm

Elyoh's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghamlin24 View Post
Some of my achievements are popping already. This is ridiculous. I have won by 500 or more at least three times and haven't received conflict domination.
Seriously people need to start reading the description, and then the forums, before posting these >.>

You weren't in a SQUAD match.

First in the World to finish Dungeon Siege III
First in the Southern Hemisphere to finish Mass Effect 3, Age of Empires Online and Babel Rising

Writer of the Dungeon Sige III and Babel Rising guides
MyPetWorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 04:37 PM   #49
KFZ Scrubs

KFZ Nobody's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghamlin24 View Post
Did you do it in squad?

Old 05-25-2012, 05:48 PM   #50
Berserker2501

Berserker 2501's Gamercard
Not really understanding the Call, Answered achievement, I thought you had to win 3 times on each map...
Berserker2501 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 06:39 PM   #51
SallyNasty

SallyNasty's Gamercard
Regarding the campaign/co-op achievements. If you do missions 1-6 on normal by yourself, and then do 7-12 on elite and co-op - can you just come back and do 1-6 on elite co-op and bleep bloop? Does it all have to be done consecutive or can it be done piecemeal like gears 3?

SallyNasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 08:33 PM   #52
Markbush

TOC xDarknessx's Gamercard
Quote:

Counter-Intelligence 10G
Interrupt an enemy's attempt to data hack a teammate 5 times, by killing or stunning the enemy

This one is a little tricky, only because its hard to come across this happening. You will have to kill a Scout enemy who downed one of your teammates.
The enemy will be standing over your teammate. At this time, either shoot them or melee them get your kill.Again, you can press to follow a specific teammate or, if you play with friends, follow them and hopefully get downed by a Scout enemy.

*Don't think it has to be done in one game. Can anyone confirm ?
Just a correction, you can be any class for data hacking since they can be stunned with a stun gun (Secondary or Under barrel) or downed. Same goes for the Coordinated kills description.

Markbush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 09:01 PM   #53
ghamlin24

Great job on the guide

Last edited by ghamlin24; 05-25-2012 at 09:08 PM.
ghamlin24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 09:07 PM   #54
ghamlin24

I just realized that I wasn't in a squad match thanks for clearing that up. Does anyone know how to link a gamercard to an account so that it shows up under my name in my posts.
Old 05-26-2012, 01:46 AM   #55
Afflicted Ace

Afflicted Ace's Gamercard
Good Enough for Government Work

I'm curious, for the Good Enough for Government Work achievement, can I just replay missions that I completed with a score lower than 80% and still get it? Or do I have to make another play-through from start to finish with above 80% on each? And good job on the guide. It has definitely helped me understand some of these achievements that don't exactly say what you're supposed to do. ("Especially" the domination achievements)
Afflicted Ace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 02:12 AM   #56
MyPetWorm

Elyoh's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Afflicted Ace View Post
I'm curious, for the Good Enough for Government Work achievement, can I just replay missions that I completed with a score lower than 80% and still get it? Or do I have to make another play-through from start to finish with above 80% on each?
You just have to replay them. The game has NO tracking though, so you will have to personally remember what ones you didn't get over 80 on.

First in the Southern Hemisphere to finish Mass Effect 3, Age of Empires Online and Babel Rising

Old 05-26-2012, 02:42 AM   #57
Kaskade

AWESOME X 916's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Markbush View Post
Just a correction, you can be any class for data hacking since they can be stunned with a stun gun (Secondary or Under barrel) or downed. Same goes for the Coordinated kills description.
Thanks for the clear up. I thought the scout was the only one who could hack so I never really bothered carrying a stun gun while as a rifleman/engineer
Kaskade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 03:34 AM   #58
Afflicted Ace

Afflicted Ace's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyPetWorm View Post
You just have to replay them. The game has NO tracking though, so you will have to personally remember what ones you didn't get over 80 on.
Thanks, I've got a piece of paper beside me and I've been checking off what Tactical Challenges I've done and what score I got.
Afflicted Ace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 03:42 AM   #59
MyPetWorm

Elyoh's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Afflicted Ace View Post
Thanks, I've got a piece of paper beside me and I've been checking off what Tactical Challenges I've done and what score I got.
It remembers the challenges, but it would still be easier to manually record them. Otherwise you'll have to do what I'm going to have to - load every level just to check if they're ticked xD

Old 05-26-2012, 05:27 AM   #60
Markbush

TOC xDarknessx's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaskade View Post
Thanks for the clear up. I thought the scout was the only one who could hack so I never really bothered carrying a stun gun while as a rifleman/engineer
If you want to have faster data hacking you could use the Engineer with his Field Computer equipment (First decision). It makes data hacking much faster so you don't end up getting killed in the middle of it.

Also Backup, Counter-Intelligence, Recon Specialist and Actionable Intel can be done across multiple matches.

Last edited by Markbush; 05-26-2012 at 06:44 AM.
Markbush is offline   Reply With Quote