PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Ghost Recon: Future Soldier
Subscribe    Donate

Old 05-29-2012, 11:18 PM   #91
XcS Dead Deer

XcS Dead Deer's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by JOHNNYKAT View Post
I know that you can get the coordinated kills in quick matches but I don't think you can get the achievement in them. I have racked up plenty in quick matches and have not got the achievement yet. Did you get the achievement yet?
the ONLY achievmenets that require you to be in squad matches are the domination ones, which specifically list squad matches. All other online can be completed through quick matches. (with the exception of the 3 geurilla chievements)
XcS Dead Deer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 11:28 PM   #92
MyPetWorm

Elyoh's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by XcS Dead Deer View Post
the ONLY achievmenets that require you to be in squad matches are the domination ones, which specifically list squad matches. All other online can be completed through quick matches. (with the exception of the 3 geurilla chievements)
1000 kills,
5 with airstrike,
1-50,
Silenced wave

But yes only the ones that say Squad in the description need you to be Squad mode playing.

First in the World to finish Dungeon Siege III
First in the Southern Hemisphere to finish Mass Effect 3, Age of Empires Online and Babel Rising

Writer of the Dungeon Sige III and Babel Rising guides
MyPetWorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 11:34 PM   #93
XcS Dead Deer

My apologies. I was just guessing while eating my sub sandwich. I'm too tired for this, i'm ready to get off work and shoot people already.
Old 05-29-2012, 11:55 PM   #94
MeonOner
Banned User

MeonOne's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Road Map - Platinum   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Referrals - Bronze
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyPetWorm View Post
It is quite a bit of luck, which is never something we want to hear when it comes to achievements xD
Feel me. Id rather work for my achievement then having it be a lucky achievement. Like I said Im sure with time there will be a easy of getting them. Or an update to the game. Witch is needed.
MeonOner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 12:05 AM   #95
XcS Dead Deer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeonOner View Post
Feel me. Id rather work for my achievement then having it be a lucky achievement. Like I said Im sure with time there will be a easy of getting them. Or an update to the game. Witch is needed.
if everybody complains enough, it'll happen. Hell, they reduced the amount of points needed for Co-Op unlocked weapons in BF3 because half the world complained.
Old 05-30-2012, 12:31 AM   #96
MeonOner
Banned User

MeonOne's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Road Map - Platinum   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Referrals - Bronze
Quote:
Originally Posted by XcS Dead Deer View Post
if everybody complains enough, it'll happen. Hell, they reduced the amount of points needed for Co-Op unlocked weapons in BF3 because half the world complained.
Everyone should complain. Its ridiculous how for one kill you only get 50pt, make it 100pt (200pt)
But yea I gave up on the last two weapons on BF3 cause of how long you had to play. But yes hopefully the fix somethings. Its a decent game, just minor bugs.
Old 05-30-2012, 12:32 AM   #97
DEG23
Listening to 1989

DEG23 x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Silver   Staff Club - DEG23   Donator - Level 5   CABS Beta Tester   Staff - Moderator   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Staff Club - Rajeanero   GRID 2 Award   Staff Club - Grifter Reborn   Staff Club - TemporalWizard   Staff Club - Minty   Staff Club - Nozza x360a
Total Awards: 23 (more» ...)
Does anyone know the exact requirements for getting 80%+ in missions. I played one mission where i was spraying LMG bullets everywhere, went down twice and didn't use any gadgets or sync shot and finished with 96. The next mission i was doing sync shots, headshots and had an accuracy of 97 but only ended up with a score of 58????

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorilla Stomper View Post
I refuse to use Spotify because they have no Taylor Swift albums.
DEG23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 12:43 AM   #98
MyPetWorm

Elyoh's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by DEG23 View Post
Does anyone know the exact requirements for getting 80%+ in missions. I played one mission where i was spraying LMG bullets everywhere, went down twice and didn't use any gadgets or sync shot and finished with 96. The next mission i was doing sync shots, headshots and had an accuracy of 97 but only ended up with a score of 58????
Remember - dying has nothing to do with it.

I haven't figured it out yet, my friend and I have 100%'d ones without even trying, just spamming on through. Then when I went through one solo that we got 71 on, doing it as perfect as I could, I only got 74. All head shots, lots of syncc shots, never detected...>.>

First in the Southern Hemisphere to finish Mass Effect 3, Age of Empires Online and Babel Rising

Old 06-03-2012, 03:18 AM   #99
Guy Who Rages

madhouse dan's Gamercard
Why isn't this stickied? Anywho thanks for the guide.
Guy Who Rages is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 12:58 PM   #100
jpg30

jpg30's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
any advice on the last mission on elite? im chasing down the last guy but i just can't catch him as im being shot all the time, the ghosts don't keep up quick enough to help.

EDIT: got it, how i don't know but i just tried to sprint as much as i could and then got in cover and marked the enemies, threw a couple of frags in too, ended up with 100% ghost score, i couldn't get that on easy, lol.

Last edited by jpg30; 06-04-2012 at 01:10 PM.
jpg30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 07:24 AM   #101
robpears

Game Over Drunk's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Football Manager Tournament 3rd Place
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guy Who Rages View Post
Why isn't this stickied? Anywho thanks for the guide.
Yeah, it should be!
Old 06-06-2012, 10:21 PM   #102
Stewie Griffin2

Stew1e Griffin2's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
I realize it's not a very tough achievement, but for the "Just a Box", it's very easy to get solo on Airstrip as there are only 4 enemies in the first wave to kill. Shoot the guy in the window up top, shoot the stationary guard at the left of the building, throw a sensor inside, 1 guard will come outside, shoot him, then kill the last one. It takes about 2 minutes and with the pattern I listed, it's a sure-fire way to get it and there's less chance of them discovering bodies.
Stewie Griffin2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 09:48 AM   #103
Red Cooley

Here's a solution for the "Doing Work" Achievement. I posted this on TA as well.

There are 2 ways to do this:
1. If you have done your wave 1-50 simply load wave 50 and wait in the HQ for the guys to come in. Keep killing them as they come to you but watch out for the gun trucks if possible. If you die simply select restart from that wave and continue. ALL kills are logged even if you die and don't complete the wave. I didn't bother picking up weapons or nades as its mostly invisible guys who can be easily killed using melee attacks (x).

2. Keep replaying wave 1-5 and restart. This takes a lot longer than #1 but if you have not completed all 50 waves yet , this is your only option.

I don't recommend doing the 1000 kills on co-op as it takes longer since several people are fighting over the kills. Good Luck !
Red Cooley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 09:27 AM   #104
XxBlueSpade2xX

exoroughneck's Gamercard

Awards Showcase x360a Representer   2,500 Posts   Word of Mouth   Donator - Level 1
Is anyone else having a problem getting the "Coordinated Assault" achievement to pop?
Old 06-11-2012, 06:59 PM   #105
MeonOner
Banned User

MeonOne's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Cooley View Post
Here's a solution for the "Doing Work" Achievement. I posted this on TA as well.

There are 2 ways to do this:
1. If you have done your wave 1-50 simply load wave 50 and wait in the HQ for the guys to come in. Keep killing them as they come to you but watch out for the gun trucks if possible. If you die simply select restart from that wave and continue. ALL kills are logged even if you die and don't complete the wave. I didn't bother picking up weapons or nades as its mostly invisible guys who can be easily killed using melee attacks (x).

2. Keep replaying wave 1-5 and restart. This takes a lot longer than #1 but if you have not completed all 50 waves yet , this is your only option.

I don't recommend doing the 1000 kills on co-op as it takes longer since several people are fighting over the kills. Good Luck !
Hey thanks for your this info Red Cooley. I will add this to my guide.
What map would you suggest is best to do all 50 waves on ?
Old 06-11-2012, 08:44 PM   #106
MyPetWorm

Elyoh's Gamercard
Quote:
Hey thanks for your this info Red Cooley. I will add this to my guide.
What map would you suggest is best to do all 50 waves on ?
I peronally think the first map is the easiest, as they just wonder on in to your HQ so you can melee them all. I did this with a buddy, tried doing it "As it should be" and took ages to get to 30, did 31-50 really easy once we figured this out. He would equip an LMG (For piercing and vehicles) and I a sniper (For the opposing Snipers/Rocketers).

Old 06-11-2012, 09:10 PM   #107
MeonOner
Banned User

MeonOne's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyPetWorm View Post
I peronally think the first map is the easiest, as they just wonder on in to your HQ so you can melee them all. I did this with a buddy, tried doing it "As it should be" and took ages to get to 30, did 31-50 really easy once we figured this out. He would equip an LMG (For piercing and vehicles) and I a sniper (For the opposing Snipers/Rocketers).
So the first map is best to do all 50 waves on & get your 1000 kills. ?
Old 06-26-2012, 07:03 PM   #108
RobTheDestroyer

Can anyone clarify for certain whether you can get the Tour of Duty achieves in Quickplay or whether you have to be in a Squad game ?
I have seen a comment in this thread saying you must be in Squad but other threads dont mention it. I have played a lot of matches now and won a few but none of the Tour achieves have popped and i think i must have played and won some of the maps groups three times but nothing yet. i only play quickplay - dont have any friends with the game and im not sure whether to continue and start noting my wins or give up as i doubt i will ever get a squad :-( lol.
RobTheDestroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 01:07 PM   #109
The Duke of Darkness

The Allslayer's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Xbox One Maximum Clubs Novice   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobTheDestroyer View Post
Can anyone clarify for certain whether you can get the Tour of Duty achieves in Quickplay or whether you have to be in a Squad game ?
I have seen a comment in this thread saying you must be in Squad but other threads dont mention it. I have played a lot of matches now and won a few but none of the Tour achieves have popped and i think i must have played and won some of the maps groups three times but nothing yet. i only play quickplay - dont have any friends with the game and im not sure whether to continue and start noting my wins or give up as i doubt i will ever get a squad :-( lol.
You don't need to be in a squad match. If you join a match in progress it doesn't count towards the achievement. Also it may not count if the host leaves during the match not sure though.
The Duke of Darkness is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 06:02 PM   #110
RobTheDestroyer

Thanks - ill keep grinding on
RobTheDestroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 09:01 PM   #111
Zechs Merquise

Location: Between the clouds of heaven and the depths of hell!

IM THA MECHANIC's Gamercard
If you complete your beat your best challenge does that count toward your 20 challenges achievement?
Zechs Merquise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 01:34 AM   #112
R Miller 69
Banned User

R Miller 69's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Bronze   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
I haven't tried the online but do you have to pay?
R Miller 69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 01:20 AM   #113
McGoogles

Ratify's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - * Clueless *   Staff Club - Grifter Reborn   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   5,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Silver   Staff Club - DEG23   XBA Promoter   Submit - Silver
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Story 3 View Post
I haven't tried the online but do you have to pay?
If you didn't purchase the game new, then you have to buy an online pass to play online.
Latest arcade completion: Motocross Madness

McGoogles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 10:15 PM   #114
* Clueless *

Clueless 726's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - * Clueless *   Submit - Silver   The Helping Hand   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1   A+ Thread Award   Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
Just published this one too
-> Ghost Recon: Future Soldier
Let me know if you decide to do the 2 DLC achievements, and I'll get them up for you ASAP.
Cheers! & thanks for making such great guides.
* Clueless * is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 11:05 PM   #115
DutchHooligan

Dutch Saint's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
For the Decoy squad domination: set up boosting party, wait for all to load in the game.. Then the ghost team bails.. Instant win for bodark... Got this method from true achievements, and I can confirm it works!
Old 08-14-2012, 01:45 AM   #116
KOX KingOfXbox

Decoy Domination

The Decoy Domination achievement

Boosting right now for it send KOX KingOfXbox4 a friend request if interested. Need 3 more people , we have 5 right now.
Old 09-09-2012, 03:25 PM   #117
Smoothplaya

MHN smoothplaya's Gamercard
the "Counter-Intelligence" achievement is wrong... you do need to get all 5 kills from preventing data hacking in 1 match..did this multiple times in many times (around 20) and have not gotten it
Smoothplaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 05:45 PM   #118
ryu2050

Armorer 35G will not unlock on level 13 but on level 14 please correct.
ryu2050 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 09:58 AM   #119
UltimateTT66

UltimateTT66's Gamercard
Quote:
[CENTER][LEFT]

See Anything You Can Do... achievement for more details.

Anything You Can Do... 20G
Complete a Daily Friend Challenge through all return fire volleys

Beat a friends challenge 5 times.
For this you need to beat a friends challenge under the Challenge menu. You will have to accept the challenge for it to count. Once you have beaten the Challenge given, go back to the Challenge menu and send the challenge back to your friend. Your friend will need to beat the challenge that was sent to them, and then they send it back to you. Each of you will need to do this 5 times and you have 24 hours to complete the first four, and the fifth on is 2 hours to complete. I would suggest deleting the friends you have and only keep one, that you and him/her can just get each others challenges. Also if you get challenges like, exp. kill 2 enemies with melee, don't go around killing 20 enemies with melee. Just get 3 kills so its easier to complete.
NOTE:
That the player to complete the 5th challenge (500xp reward) will be the only one getting the achievement. So make sure the player who is going for the achievement finishes the 5th challenge. Also beating your own personal best also counts towards ...I Can Do Better.

BOOSTING METHOD:
Have just 8 friends on your list with the game. Create 2 different squads, with 4 people in each. Go into a Squad match and search Decoy (3 rounds, 10 minutes each = 30min game mode) together. If one squad gets an empty lobby, back out and search for that empty lobby. Once both squads are in the same lobby you can do the challenges & volleys much easier, since all 8 of you are on each others friends list. Doing the fire volleys will also count towards your
...I Can Do Better achievement. This method also works to boost any of the other online/squad achievements, not just the challenges.

I just wanted a clarification on this....

So, in total, you need to do 10 challenges between you?

(Actually, probably 9 if only you need to get the achievement...)
UltimateTT66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 07:13 AM   #120
Infernal

A 2rue boofer's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Silver
Great Achievement Guide, I am starting the game this coming weekend so I shall be using this guide
Infernal is offline   Reply With Quote