PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Racing > Mud: FIM Motocross World Championship
Subscribe    Donate

Old 05-25-2012, 01:48 PM   #1
NeedToAchieve

Send a message via Skype™ to NeedToAchieve

SSCP's Gamercard
Arrow MUD - Online Boosting Guide + AFK Online method

As there is very little information about this game online i thought i would add some

The Online Achievements in this game are very simple and can be done to my knowledge in private matches

METHOD 1

A friend and I started boosting the multiplayer with 8 profiles, in public matches. The winner received +/- 1000 points per race. For each extra player 50 points gets added to the position bonus

Settings

TRACK - Agueda
RACE TIME - 2 minutes + 1 lap

You want to perform a burning start (+50), do not fall off your bike (+100) and scrub often ( max bonus we got at the end was +100)

Before the end of the 1st lap stop before the start finish gate, you should have around 40secs here. When the timer has reached 0, cross the line and do 1 more lap. This way you only need to do 2 laps instead of 3. Saving 1 min 30 roughly per race

METHOD 2

This method will take longer than the previous but involves no one being there. This way you will get 450xp every 5+ minutes.And the profile not hosting 300xp

Whilst boosting with Cool last night i had a brainwave about holding RT to keep going around the track. We did this for a few races but it was a bit slow so i carried on winning. Then the party fell apart and he went offline.

SO i had another brainwave, a much better one!

You Need

2x Xbox 360's and 2 copies of the game ( or a friend or multiples of)
1x Turbo Controller

So we need to get the game set up. So if like me it is you and a 2nd profile. Set up the match > Xbox live > Create Match

GAME MODE
Quick Race

TRACK
Agueda

CATERGORY
MX1

AI
EXTREME -This was my brainwave

MAX PLAYERS
3 - EXAMPLE : 5 ppl boosting set this to 6 so there is a space of AI

RACE TIME
2minutes + 1 lap

PRIVACY
Private

Turbo down A on Host profile and it will launch. Come back in 30ish hours and you are done

On returning to the xbox i was level 50 but no achievement. Got a little worried, but set up a public game set to 2 players and joined it. Won the race and the achievement Unlocked. Enjoy

Someone Is Getting Better
Reach Level 50 in Multiplayer

Multiplayer Maniac
Complete 100 races in mulptiplayer

Be the Host!
Create a Lobby and Start a race!

Raising to the top!
Reach Level 20 in Multiplayer

I love my Connection!
Take part in 20 races in Multiplayer

Points to count
Earn 450 experience points in a Quick Race in Multiplayer

Ride hard or ride home!
Win a Quick Race in Multiplayer

All of these achievements will be earned using the 2 methods above

A man, a nation
Win a Monster Energy FIM MXoN in Multiplayer

For this when creating the match. Instead of having GAME MODE set to QUICK RACE change it to Monster Energy FIM MXON. Win the mode and you are done!

100's of other guides on the Youtube Channel HERE

Last edited by NeedToAchieve; 05-25-2012 at 03:37 PM.
NeedToAchieve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 07:54 PM   #2
Jappe XBA

Send a message via Skype™ to Jappe XBA

Jappe XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Gold   I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 1   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   GSL 12 Winner   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1   Donator - Level 3   Submit - Diamond   Achievement Guide - Gold   Staff Club - Jappe x360a   Staff Club - Minty
Total Awards: 19 (more» ...)
Thank you for these tips! I will be using this in my Achievement Guide, if it is okay for you of course I will put your name to the credits.

Microsoft Fanboy:
Xbox One 500GB (Day One Edition <3) Xbox 360 4GB + 320GB (NTSC) Xbox 360 E 250GB (PAL)
Xbox 360 E 250GB (NTSC-J) Nokia Lumia 1020 (WP8) Windows 8.1 Pro
Jappe XBA is offline   Reply With Quote