Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > RPG > Dragon's Dogma
Subscribe    Donate

Old 06-01-2012, 12:44 AM   #61
seven43861

Seven43861's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by CelticWarriorDB View Post
The building that she is in has to be set up to look like a shop. At first, it's doesn't have much in it, and she still sells you stuff. Once she's behind a counter, and the stop looks like it has stuff in it, then the achievement will pop when you talk to her.
So should I just keep doing quests?, is there a point of no return?
seven43861 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 12:52 AM   #62
CelticWarriorDB

CelticWarriorDB's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by seven43861 View Post
So should I just keep doing quests?, is there a point of no return?
It will happen after time advances in the game. So you can just screw around for a few days and do no quests, and she will be set up. Just keep checking back after a few days pass.
Old 06-01-2012, 01:11 AM   #63
seven43861

Seven43861's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by celticwarriordb View Post
it will happen after time advances in the game. So you can just screw around for a few days and do no quests, and she will be set up. Just keep checking back after a few days pass.
many soviet tanks
seven43861 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 01:45 AM   #64
CelticWarriorDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by seven43861 View Post
many soviet tanks
No problem dude
Old 06-01-2012, 10:12 AM   #65
lighthouse777

starlight777's Gamercard
how do you give someone a gift? when i approach them i never see an option for that
lighthouse777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 06:06 PM   #66
FLIPADELPHIIA

FLIPADELPHIIA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by lighthouse777 View Post
how do you give someone a gift? when i approach them i never see an option for that
Right after you initiate conversation with someone, youll see the option on the X button

Last edited by FLIPADELPHIIA; 06-01-2012 at 08:29 PM.
FLIPADELPHIIA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 08:08 PM   #67
ARKeDGE

Send a message via AIM to ARKeDGE

ARKeDGE's Gamercard
I keep checking this thread hoping it will be updated with the gamerscore each achievement is worth. Could you add those?
ARKeDGE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 08:20 PM   #68
FLIPADELPHIIA

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARKeDGE View Post
I keep checking this thread hoping it will be updated with the gamerscore each achievement is worth. Could you add those?
sure Ill do that now

Actually tomorrow. Will be done tomorrow

Last edited by FLIPADELPHIIA; 06-01-2012 at 08:29 PM.
Old 06-01-2012, 09:20 PM   #69
ARKeDGE

Send a message via AIM to ARKeDGE

ARKeDGE's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by FLIPADELPHIIA View Post
sure Ill do that now

Actually tomorrow. Will be done tomorrow
Awesome! Great guide btw, very helpful!
ARKeDGE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2012, 12:03 AM   #70
paulrenxan

paulcrisrenxan's Gamercard
cant wait to start playing this
paulrenxan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 04:29 AM   #71
tony24601

tony24601's Gamercard
Quick question for The ever turning wheel. I just finished the main quest the second time and it didn't unlock, do I just need to use godsbane again, or do I need to complete everfall completely?

Thanks
tony24601 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 05:34 AM   #72
FLIPADELPHIIA

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony24601 View Post
Quick question for The ever turning wheel. I just finished the main quest the second time and it didn't unlock, do I just need to use godsbane again, or do I need to complete everfall completely?

Thanks
Yes my man use gods bane agani and start ng+ and the achievement is all yours

Old 06-06-2012, 02:29 AM   #73
Grummy

Grumftheld's Gamercard
Don't mean to sound like an ass, but do you actually consider this finished?

Perhaps the rules have changed recently, but it's always been my understanding that this site requires more for their guides than what you've added so far, particularly if you want it published as the main guide. They ask for all achievements to have the necessary achievement picture attached, for each achievement to be listed individually with its own description, even if it's just 'see achievement X for details), and for the achievements to be presented in the order they are listed on the site. Even the roadmap has a specific set up that you are required to follow.

I know this sounds like I'm coming across shitty, and I apologize for that, it's not my intention, I mean it as a friendly FYI just incase you were unaware of the sites expectations, so you can add the polish the site requires. The work you've put in so far is excellent, not taking that away from you, but it does still require final touches to be ready for the main site.

Put it to you this way, do you really want someone else being published to the main site after all your hard work just because your guide didn't get the final touch up it needed to be ready?

http://www.360voice.com/tag/Grumftheld

My First Guide!! Way of the Samurai 3
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/g...ai-3-us/guide/
If you have any questions, please pm me on here then send me a message on Live to let me know its here and I'll get to it asap.
Grummy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 05:05 PM   #74
FLIPADELPHIIA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grummy View Post
Don't mean to sound like an ass, but do you actually consider this finished?

Perhaps the rules have changed recently, but it's always been my understanding that this site requires more for their guides than what you've added so far, particularly if you want it published as the main guide. They ask for all achievements to have the necessary achievement picture attached, for each achievement to be listed individually with its own description, even if it's just 'see achievement X for details), and for the achievements to be presented in the order they are listed on the site. Even the roadmap has a specific set up that you are required to follow.

I know this sounds like I'm coming across shitty, and I apologize for that, it's not my intention, I mean it as a friendly FYI just incase you were unaware of the sites expectations, so you can add the polish the site requires. The work you've put in so far is excellent, not taking that away from you, but it does still require final touches to be ready for the main site.

Put it to you this way, do you really want someone else being published to the main site after all your hard work just because your guide didn't get the final touch up it needed to be ready?
no i know where your coming from. I went to add the pictures and its going to come out to more pages than I have reserved. Thats why I havent done it yet. I have to figure out how to do it so I can fit it all into the pages that I have. But regardless, my main objective in making this guide was to lay down all the achievements as clear as possible so that people would have no problem getting them. Whether or not it makes the main achievement guide is irrelevant to me.

Old 06-07-2012, 09:30 AM   #75
Nami

Send a message via MSN to Nami

Cronaa's Gamercard
Thank you for this great guide it's helped me out alot while playing this game! Only 9 more achievements to go for me! Hopefully I will get 1k in this game as it is a brilliant game hopefully they will make another.

Nothing amazing ever happens here. Only the ordinary

Nami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 08:41 AM   #76
BloodGodAlucard

BloodGodAlucard's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Thanks for the great guide and all of your excellent help. I just got the 1000. It's actually my first Capcom game that I've gotten all the achievements in. Man I need a need a break from this game. Good thing Lolipop Chainsaw comes out on Tues. A little crazy zombie killing sounds like a nice change of pace after 110 hours of Dragon's Dogma.

Completed: 74 Retail Games and 7 Arcade Games

Proudest Completion to Date: Dark Souls 1000/1000 on Xbox 360 and 1000/1000 on PC
BloodGodAlucard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 03:53 PM   #77
CelticWarriorDB

Quote:
Treacherous: Complete A Warm Welcoming quest - This quest begins immediately after fighting the dragon during the main quest. Its impossible not to receive the quest
Well, I don't know why, but I did NOT get the achievement for doing the Warm Welcome quest.

Edit: Just got it. Apparently I had to land on a specific platform in order to get the achievement, not just have the quest complete.

Edit 2: Just wanted to say that this guide is great, and was very helpful. Sadly I won't be getting the 1000, because I can't beat Ur-dragon online or offline.

Last edited by CelticWarriorDB; 06-10-2012 at 09:49 PM. Reason: Edit: got it
CelticWarriorDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 06:36 PM   #78
Grummy

Grumftheld's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by CelticWarriorDB View Post
Well, I don't know why, but I did NOT get the achievement for doing the Warm Welcome quest.

Edit: Just got it. Apparently I had to land on a specific platform in order to get the achievement, not just have the quest complete.

Edit 2: Just wanted to say that this guide is great, and was very helpful. Sadly I won't be getting the 1000, because I can't beat Ur-dragon online or offline.
Y'know, I'm pretty sure the damage done to the Ur-Dragon offline carries over, even if you're killed. You might want to check that out, means you can just keep going back to finish him off.

http://www.360voice.com/tag/Grumftheld

My First Guide!! Way of the Samurai 3
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/g...ai-3-us/guide/
If you have any questions, please pm me on here then send me a message on Live to let me know its here and I'll get to it asap.
Grummy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 10:26 PM   #79
Blitzhammer13

Blitzhammer's Gamercard
If you are having trouble getting her shack to change to a shop, try exiting Gran Soren and going back in. I rested at the inn for about a week and nothing, then I walked outside and right back in and blam, shop~.
Blitzhammer13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 10:29 PM   #80
Blitzhammer13

Blitzhammer's Gamercard
Madeleine's shop that is, after chasing shadows.
Blitzhammer13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2012, 03:56 PM   #81
XiDorn

xXx DORN xXx's Gamercard
Affinity and Beyond: Raise a persons affinity to the max

this one what i did was after talking to the duke for the first time i exited the castle to where you meet Aelinore I kept talking to her with the party hat on and then she asks for it then i gave her 3-5 presents after and i got this achievement hope that helps anyone
XiDorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 05:56 AM   #82
T4TTEDUP

T4TTEDUP's Gamercard
Great Guide man just got my 1000 today, and another thanks for letting me use that badass pawn of yours.
PERSON 1: Hurrr.... Graphics are awesome, GOTY!
PERSON 2: OMG!! 1600MSP DLC for CoD! Day 1 buy!
PERSON 3: Cheevos r tooo hard! I ain't buyin'
PERSON 4: $2 DLC for Free Game, too much!
PERSON 5: No Cheevos, no buy!
PERSON 6: Multiplayer Cheevos NO BUY!
T4TTEDUP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 04:27 PM   #83
GuiltyClown360

GuiltyClown360's Gamercard
Thank u for an awesome guide it really helped me allot in my 1000G road thank u very much, may u write even more awesome guides.

Now what to hunt next??
GuiltyClown360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 08:19 AM   #84
Dhyphoon

Dhyphoon's Gamercard
This guide seems almost incomplete... even if its just going over the achievements briefly I feel this is too basic.
Dhyphoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 03:43 PM   #85
FLIPADELPHIIA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dhyphoon View Post
This guide seems almost incomplete... even if its just going over the achievements briefly I feel this is too basic.
this is not the official guide. The official one is posted on the main site. I really dont see what other info you need but yea

Old 07-29-2012, 03:17 AM   #86
Powerman1469

PowerMan1469's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by FLIPADELPHIIA View Post
this is not the official guide. The official one is posted on the main site. I really dont see what other info you need but yea
I always think it, but I'm just going to say it now. This guide is how all guides should be. It tells you how to get each achievement in the order you would get them when playing. I always hated how in others guide they make you show each achievement as they are listed on the site.

I find it much easier in this way, that you can pretty much just read it from A to B and get all 1000 G in the easiest way without missing anything.

Powerman1469 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 06:04 AM   #87
Rascalov

EbonHawk01's Gamercard

Hey guys. I just reached the end of the game where you fight the Seneschal. I've been using the official guide and I think it might have just screwed me out of the Servitude achievement. The guide says that after choosing to walk away and getting the Peace achievement, you can select retry to get the Servitude one. The Servitude one is for letting the seneschal kill you. Well, I think that is incorrect. You are supposed to get the Servitude achievement before the Peace one. When you get to the point where you can choose to walk away or fight the seneschal, it's too late to get Servitude. You get the Servitude one for letting him kill you in the first encounter you have with him (before you are in the long tunnel with the NPCs attacking you). I went ahead and killed him, now it looks like I can't get the achievement unless I start a new game. Btw this is a problem with the official guide, not Flip's. Flip's guide poos on the official one and I wish I had followed his instead.

Edit: Never mind. I was able to get the Servitude achievement. This guide is still better than the official one, though.

R.I.P CrustyDirtDemon 1986-2011

Last edited by Rascalov; 08-01-2012 at 08:15 AM.
Rascalov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 03:16 AM   #88
Spock

N7 Spock's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Bronze   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rascalov View Post
I went ahead and killed him, now it looks like I can't get the achievement unless I start a new game. Btw this is a problem with the official guide, not Flip's. Flip's guide poos on the official one and I wish I had followed his instead.
I didn't notice the issue. I'll contact someone about getting it fixed up. Thanks for being totally nice about it though... makes me feel awesome, like I definitely didn't waste any time.

I like bitching threads.
Spock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2012, 09:35 AM   #89
piquadro

Send a message via ICQ to piquadro Send a message via Skype™ to piquadro

pqdro's Gamercard
Thank you! Great guide.
piquadro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 01:38 PM   #90
The Produca

Th4 Produca's Gamercard
This will be my guide to 100%. Game gets here tomorrow.
The Produca is offline   Reply With Quote