PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Ghost Recon: Future Soldier
Subscribe    Donate

Old 05-30-2012, 10:35 PM   #61
WipeoutBoy1

xenomorphs's Gamercard
Im getting the same dam message.
Old 05-30-2012, 10:39 PM   #62
Dark Link IV

link n load's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyPetWorm View Post
Half way through a game getting the message on my screen right now;

ALERT_
The Ubisoft service is not available at this time. Please try again later.
OK

>.>
Same here and reading the Ubisoft forums its global.
Weird 10 years ago we never encountered server problems. These day;s devs cant make one damn game that has good servers let stand good network patching.

Asura's Wrath is an underestimated game.
Dark Link IV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 11:04 PM   #63
MyPetWorm

Elyoh's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Link IV View Post
Same here and reading the Ubisoft forums its global.
Weird 10 years ago we never encountered server problems. These day;s devs cant make one damn game that has good servers let stand good network patching.
Well I'm off to play some Gears for the rest of the day, I'm not dealing with this because I know it will just result in me raging xD

First in the World to finish Dungeon Siege III
First in the Southern Hemisphere to finish Mass Effect 3, Age of Empires Online and Babel Rising

Writer of the Dungeon Sige III and Babel Rising guides
MyPetWorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 01:29 AM   #64
DEG23
Listening to 1989

DEG23 x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Silver   Staff Club - DEG23   Donator - Level 5   CABS Beta Tester   Staff - Moderator   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Staff Club - Rajeanero   GRID 2 Award   Staff Club - Grifter Reborn   Staff Club - TemporalWizard   Staff Club - Minty   Staff Club - Nozza x360a
Total Awards: 23 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyPetWorm View Post
Well I'm off to play some Gears for the rest of the day, I'm not dealing with this because I know it will just result in me raging xD
^^^I agree with this.

Between technical problems and people who play this like COD i am giving up on MP. It's a shame because the game modes have potential to be enjoyed but i played for 3 hours and never really made any progress

I think i need to take a break from MP altogether and work on some SP games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorilla Stomper View Post
I refuse to use Spotify because they have no Taylor Swift albums.
DEG23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 03:05 AM   #65
WalterWhite

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DEG23 View Post
^^^I agree with this.

Between technical problems and people who play this like COD i am giving up on MP. It's a shame because the game modes have potential to be enjoyed but i played for 3 hours and never really made any progress

I think i need to take a break from MP altogether and work on some SP games
Totally dude, I started doing that back near the beginning of the year and was a happy gamer. Problem was I got burned out playing RPG's back to back and felt the itch to fool around in some multiplayer. Big mistake. I shot and missed with Max Payne 3 and then again a week later with this. I love this multiplayer but it's just not working out between technical problems and jerk-off players. Sadly, I don't have a group to play this with or it might be fun. Haven't played the single player yet but I think I'm gonna knock that out and move on. Might be time to give up on multiplayer this console generation for me.
WalterWhite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 04:57 AM   #66
Guy Who Rages

madhouse dan's Gamercard
The melee system. It's so inconsistent. They made it similar to Assassin's Creed where it triggers a mini cut-scene.
Guy Who Rages is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 12:37 PM   #67
Purple Hooter
Banned User

Purple Hooter's Gamercard
The second my achievements finished unlocking for completing the campaign - the game was immediately placed back in the case and sold to some poor soul on craigslist.

Felt bad taking $45 from them, as this piece of garbage isnt worth more than a bag of urine.
Purple Hooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 03:02 PM   #68
xTGMx INF3RNO

xTGMx INF3RNO's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Server is a total joke. 12kpoints and the match had about 1min left host migration then server disconnect. 5th time today...

xTGMx INF3RNO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 03:20 PM   #69
TheThreeStooges

fuckin 1-16! getting shot when i damn well know im not being seen or behind cover , then getting shot when i spawn and the best part i can shoot the mofos dwn with the sniper guess whos dead 1st, Right now this is probably worse then playing Max payne 3 mp, I love everything else about this game just not mp =*(
TheThreeStooges is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 05:25 PM   #70
Dark Link IV

link n load's Gamercard
F*** !)wioihjd RAGE

Fricking cant belive these cod kids.
Every time i am trying to hack, they go for the kill and wont let me hack anyone.
I wil never get that achievement.

Old 05-31-2012, 05:30 PM   #71
TheThreeStooges

Quote:
F*** !)wioihjd RAGE

Every time i am trying to hack, they go for the kill and wont let me hack anyone.
They never fucking revive either i was down next to this asshole, what does he go and do lay prone and continues fireing while i need to be revived, I swear this is a game u need friends to play with shits retarded all u cod fucktards go back to cod
Old 05-31-2012, 07:10 PM   #72
Bajan Elite
Banned User

Bajan Elite's Gamercard
The melee system sucks, the animations are cool but the execution is flawed. Not to mention I have been killed by guys while I was shooting them. If you are getting shot, then you shouldn't be able to raise your arm up to knife me.
Bajan Elite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 08:32 PM   #73
xTGMx INF3RNO

Quote:
F*** !)wioihjd RAGE

I FUCKING DID IT! got it today 10 coordinated kills! I must of tired to hack 100+ people and 90odd were killed by teammates fucking retards.

Old 05-31-2012, 09:59 PM   #74
MyPetWorm

Elyoh's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by xTGMx INF3RNO View Post
I FUCKING DID IT! got it today 10 coordinated kills! I must of tired to hack 100+ people and 90odd were killed by teammates fucking retards.
I never realised so many people were having trouble with these idiots that make hacking impossible. I have hacked 10 people in a single game before, I simply "Lone wolved" it off to the side of where-ever everyone else was. Would always find myself another tasty lone wolf and would have my way with him xD

If I could chose to have one problem go away - the servers or the CoD players, it would without a doubt be the CoD players. They are just the epitome of selfishness

First in the Southern Hemisphere to finish Mass Effect 3, Age of Empires Online and Babel Rising

Old 05-31-2012, 10:02 PM   #75
xTGMx INF3RNO

Now i cant connect to hist because i dont have dlc.. OK

Old 05-31-2012, 10:05 PM   #76
MyPetWorm

Elyoh's Gamercard
I ran into that problem on day 1, haven't seen it since.

I think it is definitely time for everyone to just leave the game alone for a while xD

Old 06-01-2012, 01:57 PM   #77
essentre

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheThreeStooges View Post
fuckin 1-16! getting shot when i damn well know im not being seen or behind cover , then getting shot when i spawn and the best part i can shoot the mofos dwn with the sniper guess whos dead 1st, Right now this is probably worse then playing Max payne 3 mp, I love everything else about this game just not mp =*(
I've pretty much given up on MP. I really want to play it and I think the idea of the gamemodes are great, but it's just unplayable for me. The lag that I experience is worse than any I've ever seen online before. I have a great connection all the time with FIOS and I think that actually hurts me.

Last night alone I was shooting at a guy from behind cover, nailing him and getting no hits. He goes INTO cover and drops me. I'm like what the hell just happened. In the "killcam" it shows me shooting at him when he was behind cover (on my screen he wasn't) and then he shoots me when he comes out of cover (on my screen he was in cover). So basically I'm lagging a good 3-5 seconds behind. This happens in every MP game I'm in. It literally makes it impossible to play which is a total shame.
essentre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 03:38 PM   #78
TheThreeStooges

Quote:
Originally Posted by essentre View Post
I've pretty much given up on MP. I really want to play it and I think the idea of the gamemodes are great, but it's just unplayable for me. The lag that I experience is worse than any I've ever seen online before. I have a great connection all the time with FIOS and I think that actually hurts me.

Last night alone I was shooting at a guy from behind cover, nailing him and getting no hits. He goes INTO cover and drops me. I'm like what the hell just happened. In the "killcam" it shows me shooting at him when he was behind cover (on my screen he wasn't) and then he shoots me when he comes out of cover (on my screen he was in cover). So basically I'm lagging a good 3-5 seconds behind. This happens in every MP game I'm in. It literally makes it impossible to play which is a total shame.
i have fios also, they should really put a way to counter the damn sensor grenades!!, You think a recon would not be noticable with the camo
Old 06-01-2012, 03:39 PM   #79
Dark Link IV

link n load's Gamercard
servers are down again FFS

Old 06-01-2012, 04:16 PM   #80
gimme a hell ya

gimme a hell ya's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by SweptbackFlame View Post
No... The Hit detection in this game is absolutely awful, probably some of the worst.

Not to mention the amount of retards who play this game, 80% of the players go for kills instead of actually helping the team with the objectives (Yeah you gotta kill to get the objective). Put please after you kill someone for the love of god help the team afterwards.
not a hit detection issue. its because your gun sprays all over like it would in real life. if you go to the shooting range only 1or 2 bullets hits the desired area. if your using a pussy gun then your grouping may be better but it doesnt have any power. the guns in this game are more realistic then any other as far as bullet splatter
gimme a hell ya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 04:48 PM   #81
xTGMx INF3RNO

Servers are down for maintenance according to Ubi.

Old 06-01-2012, 05:05 PM   #82
Taylorboy

Send a message via MSN to Taylorboy

ProfessorBadger's Gamercard
WTF is with the campaign. It started off badass then it lost all meaning half way through and then the ending just ends. I don't mind a shite campaign but ffs at least give a decent ending or a cliff hanger.
Old 06-01-2012, 05:07 PM   #83
Vigor

vigor mortivore's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
I can't play this shit for longer than 10 minutes, it looks and handles like a 10 year old game.

Ubifail
Vigor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 08:07 PM   #84
WipeoutBoy1

xenomorphs's Gamercard
The hit detection is shocking. Im shooting people in the face and there not dying. they then shoot me in the leg and im dead instantly. WTF
Old 06-01-2012, 08:30 PM   #85
XcS Dead Deer

XcS Dead Deer's Gamercard
My only real complains are

-Host Migrations resetting objectives (or even failing and causing you to lose everything)

- Multiplayer lobbies that don't have a countdown timer, and therefor never start. (though this once happened in a pretty cool lobby, we just sat and chatted for about half an hour)

-Jerkass teammates. Had a teammate kill a guy i was hacking. When i said "dude, what the f*** are you doing idiot, dont kill somebody that is getting hacked" his response was "shut the F*** up faggot, its just a game, dont get so butthurt you piece of s***". I virtually punched him in the face
- Oh, and there was a match yesterday where I was downed behind cover. I've got a teammate next to me so i start saying "hey, i'm down....revive? Help? Dude, i'm down? You gonna pick me up?" time and time again while crawling around/infront of him. Nothing. No. Help. At. All
XcS Dead Deer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 08:51 PM   #86
xTGMx INF3RNO

I forgot about that. Hots migration resetting objectives is a joke. Your winning of have seconds to go and they quit it can lose you a match and a good amount of xp!

Im found a nice way to stop the twats killing the people im hacking. If they do it i will keep killing them with grenades. Trust me it works I still dont understand why they do it tho. Probably ohhh free kill for my kd. I dont even go for kills yet my kd is over 2.

Old 06-01-2012, 08:59 PM   #87
essentre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taylorboy View Post
WTF is with the campaign. It started off badass then it lost all meaning half way through and then the ending just ends. I don't mind a shite campaign but ffs at least give a decent ending or a cliff hanger.
I liked the entire campaign... alot... but yea, unless the Elite ending is different than the rest, the ending was like... uh... thats it??
essentre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 10:19 PM   #88
DarthSoth

I DarthSoth I's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
So Fucking mad right now. That fucking glitch that doesn't recognize completed tactical challenges if you shut the system off mid mission is crap. This happened to me all game long. Took me a bit to figure out why I wasn't getting credit for the challenges I completed at the end of the mission. Every time I didn't finish a mission in one sitting all my checked off challenges were missing when I fired the machine back up. Complete horse shit that is.

I always made sure to get to a checkpoint before shutting off the system. Those last few missions were pretty long and frustrating on elite.

Spoiler! (click here to reveal)
DarthSoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 11:09 PM   #89
TheThreeStooges

I love everything about the game except this fucking stupid ass multiplayer this shit sucks, Lag is ridiculous how every spots and kills me when im being sneaky and cautious and when i know i have a headshot he pops one on me 1st wtf!
Old 06-02-2012, 02:39 AM   #90
tankbuster

TANK BUST3R's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheThreeStooges View Post
They never fucking revive either i was down next to this asshole, what does he go and do lay prone and continues fireing while i need to be revived, I swear this is a game u need friends to play with shits retarded all u cod fucktards go back to cod
Yeah I agree, I was downed, crawling to a team-mate, crawled all around him, he never even looked down, shot a few times then ran off and left me for dead. This game only works when you play with friends... most GP just want kills and could care less about team objectives.
tankbuster is offline   Reply With Quote