PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password
 

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Ghost Recon: Future Soldier
Subscribe    Donate

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-12-2012, 05:42 PM   #151
DarthSoth
 
DarthSoth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Alberta, Canada
Posts: 1,290

I DarthSoth I's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by essentre View Post
Yea, I noticed this yesterday as I was trying to do the whole thing stealth. After not being able to kill all of them stealthy I figured I would just sneak past them all. It wouldn't let me so I just engaged them.

Someone brought up the same thing as you on the Ubisoft forums, talking about why the game sometimes doesn't let you progress stealthy on some parts. Ubi-Antonie said that there are some parts in campaign that they force engagements, so you can't do it stealthy.

BTW, how the hell DID you get them all without being spotted at that part??
crouch down and walk behind the road barriers to crouch behind the square piece by the flare. get your drone out and up as the guys from the truck are walking towards the blocks. I then mark the 4 guys who are stationary in the middle of the road. The 2 guys by the bus, the guy behind the roadblock in the middle of the road and then the guy manning the gun last.

If you crouch lean to the right you can snipe the lone guy along the right side of the are by the hummer while the 3 guys are still moving towards you. Otherwise just wait until the one closest to you turns to the middle and you are clear to take him out then.

Target the 4th guy you marked that is manning the gun in the heavy armor. the guy in the red hat will walk by giving you the opportunity to take them both out but you want to let him by. If I took the red hat out with the gunner then it was too early and the 3 moving to the front were not in place and the alarm was raised. But wait for the patroller to walk in front and the red hat is close enough to snipe in the head right away [after you trigger the squad kill] and the 3 front guys are in their static positions and not facing the guys in the rear. gun guy will fidget a little and then a guy from the left will begin to walk. As he passes in front or your target you will fire killing them both and triggering your squad to take out the other 3. Once you fire you will want to take that red hat guy out who walked by earlier and conveniently stop a few feet away from the guys you took out. You can easily kill him before he freaks out and raises the alarm.

From there the 3 guys who walked to the front of the field are still oblivious and you can simply walk over to them and stab them/break their necks stealthy.
I take the first two out then walk around front of the third so that he raises the alarm and "ENGAGED" flashes on the screen then snap his neck before dealing with the new guys who start to show up.

This is all done on Elite and you can easily stab those last 3 guys resulting in a completely stealthy but ultimately restart needed way through the level. Worked for me every time.

Very satisfying to do this but also very disappointing since it is all for not since you need to raise the alarm to continue on.
__________________



Spoiler! (click here to reveal)

Last edited by DarthSoth; 06-12-2012 at 05:47 PM.
DarthSoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 08:37 PM   #152
HTownBoi
 
HTownBoi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Houston, Tx
Posts: 137

HTownBoi's Gamercard
Love it when you are destroying another team in squad matches and they all send you messages that you are cheating.
__________________
100% Complete
34-Retail
7-Arcade


4000th- Bossk, defeat 200 wookies, Force Unleashed
5000th-Just Saying Hi, Farted on every buddy in the game, South Park: TSOT
HTownBoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 09:26 PM   #153
MyPetWorm
 
MyPetWorm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 496

Elyoh's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by ConfusedGeek View Post
the first time I played the game type where you have to get the "case" and carry it to the circle, i was the only one on my team going for it.

remember this is the 1st time im playing it so at start i wasnt sure what was happening. highlighted the object went to it, even the other team wasnt going for it. i picked it up and started walking to the circle. of course now i died.
Reminds me of a funny game

My friend hadn't seen this game mode yet, so I thought I'd show him. Seached for a game, and ended up joining one that had started a couple of minutes beforehand. Was the map Mill. Upon starting I ran myself over to the bomb which spawns under the bridge, and got there fine. Said to my friend "Don't worry guys, I got this" just to be a smart ass. I carried it around the sides all the way to the enemy spot, waited 10 seconds for an enemy who just spawned to run away, then went and planted it.

Less than 2 minutes after I joined, I finished it. Yep, people suck that much, my whole team was at my side of the map yet the enemies couldn't be bothered to kill me in my 20-30 second planting period xD
__________________
GamerTag = Elyoh

First in the World to finish Dungeon Siege III
First in the Southern Hemisphere to finish Mass Effect 3, Age of Empires Online and Babel Rising

Writer of the Dungeon Sige III and Babel Rising guides
MyPetWorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 12:42 AM   #154
Silentshadow13
 
Silentshadow13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 50

SLVRmongoose's Gamercard
UBISOFT FIX YOUR FUCKING HOST ADVANTAGE BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is so fucking retarded host always wins.


And fix when the host dasboards it doesn't main menu us this is fucking bullshit when you are winning and they quit and you lose all your exp.
__________________

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews


Last edited by Silentshadow13; 06-13-2012 at 01:58 AM.
Silentshadow13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 08:52 PM   #155
USS Spectre
 
USS Spectre's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 5
Well i would just go with my standard bad luck of running into people who don't play the objectives and just go for those kills they love oh so much.

Too bad those kills don't win you the game.
USS Spectre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 09:28 AM   #156
Thumbtaxx
 
Thumbtaxx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Londerzeel
Posts: 140

AL0HA FR0M HELL's Gamercard
Last night while I was playing some mp, the sound glitched out. Does Ubisoft realize how annoying and hard it is to play a shooter with no sound what so ever...
Thumbtaxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 02:51 PM   #157
Vay
 
Vay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Philly,Pa.
Posts: 11

NEC VAYDER's Gamercard
Wish they'd get rid of that kill cam.

That moment where someone kills you...you wonder from where. The you see the B.S in the killcam. Doesn't even look like anyone shot you.
Vay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 12:58 PM   #158
JayMax
 
JayMax's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 148

JayMax's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by HTownBoi View Post
Love it when you are destroying another team in squad matches and they all send you messages that you are cheating.
TBH, to them it may actually seem that way due to connection issues. We've all had that laggy game where no amount of bullets drops someone, where you die around corners, or you gun only hits objects & the other team can hit you. I've been in games where you can't even take the objective, because the interaction meter keeps resetting 3/4 of the way for no reason.

It seems sometimes that the team that gets the host on their squad has the advantage. More headshots, sometimes it will even seem like they got in the game first and are already taking the first objective before you even spawned.

You won't be cheating, but it won't seem that way to the other team. How many times have people wondered if people have started intentionally lagging in this game, because the connection issue is so bad? You may even become more suspicious in squad matches where more pride is on the line.

Until Ubisoft gets the act together and fixes the connection problem, squad matches will be hit or miss for some.

Also sucks that if you don't have the full 6, the game will still match you up against a full team, instead of a same sized squad.
__________________
JayMax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 01:05 PM   #159
JayMax
 
JayMax's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 148

JayMax's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vay View Post
Wish they'd get rid of that kill cam.

That moment where someone kills you...you wonder from where. The you see the B.S in the killcam. Doesn't even look like anyone shot you.
QFT!!

I never thought I would see a kill cam worse than CoD. Bullets firing 5 feet behind you, you already around a corner when dying, or even when the player is completely obscured & the kill cam can't render what happened.

Also as I said elsewhere, no game should EVER put friends in a party, on 2 different sides! I don't know how many times I've seen players just camp in a spot do nothing, and the other team always knows where your team is without a hack. How players who let enemies go past them right in front, and not shoot them. Then come the next game, they are suddenly in a squad together for the next 3 games. Other personal favorites, that guy on your team who runs to the enemy spawn, gets tased & hack, then goes and does it again over & over.
__________________
JayMax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 12:47 PM   #160
xZarfotAcheivements
 
xZarfotAcheivements's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Cumbria
Posts: 67
Send a message via Skype™ to xZarfotAcheivements

A Baked Cheddar's Gamercard
I posted this on Ubisoft forums but just like to see what my guys at x360a think

I really like this game! It has everything i wanted in a MP game which is team work! If i put a mic in and start talking my team usually does too and i've made a few friends out of it When your connected to a good host or server? IDK what this games deal is at the moment lol i always have a good game even if my team loses its still a good game as it was fair!

But as the title says its only a recipe right now..... My experiences so far have been good & bad. I want to stick at this game and progress through the ranking system but finding it hard to do with so many lagged out games and server disconnects . I see there is some server update maintenance happening today, who knows maybe that 3 hours maintenance is all it needs? Im just really tired of having to dashboard my games because of poor connections with no hit detection and teleporting....

I know that theres probably 50 million threads that are similar to this one with connection complaints and stuff but i felt like it was my duty to post after i put up with the connections for so long only for it to eventually reset my levels to 0.... even after it done that i still carried on playing and got each character back up to level 20 but i just got thrown out of a game for another terrible connection and im bored of it. My local gamestation store has offered me a full refund if i take it back in 3 days time..... i might just take them up on that offer? But this game would be so sick with good connections


Oh.... yeah one more thing to add. I sent an email to the tech team reporting my level reset and i got a response this morning. Check this out i lol'd so hard once i read it.

Response Via Email (Anette) 06/21/2012 11:24
Hello there

Thank you for contacting Ubisoft Technical Support regarding Ghost Recon: Future Soldier.

In order to respond to this email, please update this incident (Please do not create a new incident)

We're aware of this issue and at the moment investigating the cause of this problem, however could you please try to solve this issue by restarting your console and reconnect to the game to see if that restore your stats and levels

We apologize for this inconvenience caused and thank you for your patience

If you have any further queries or issues please do not hesitate to contact us again and we will assist you further.

Kind Regards,

Nette
Ubisoft Technical Support.

LOL.... I didnt contact Ubisoft for them to tell me to turn my xbox on and off again? I will say no more.
__________________
GAMERTAG

A Baked Cheddar

CLAN

FKOF - Fat Kids On Fire
xZarfotAcheivements is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 01:38 AM   #161
tankbuster
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Alabama
Posts: 358

TANK BUST3R's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by xZarfotAcheivements View Post
I really like this game! It has everything i wanted in a MP game which is team work! If i put a mic in and start talking my team usually does too and i've made a few friends out of it When your connected to a good host or server? IDK what this games deal is at the moment lol i always have a good game even if my team loses its still a good game as it was fair!

But as the title says its only a recipe right now..... My experiences so far have been good & bad. I want to stick at this game and progress through the ranking system but finding it hard to do with so many lagged out games and server disconnects . I see there is some server update maintenance happening today, who knows maybe that 3 hours maintenance is all it needs? Im just really tired of having to dashboard my games because of poor connections with no hit detection and teleporting....

I know that theres probably 50 million threads that are similar to this one with connection complaints and stuff but i felt like it was my duty to post after i put up with the connections for so long only for it to eventually reset my levels to 0.... even after it done that i still carried on playing and got each character back up to level 20 but i just got thrown out of a game for another terrible connection and im bored of it. My local gamestation store has offered me a full refund if i take it back in 3 days time..... i might just take them up on that offer? But this game would be so sick with good connections


Oh.... yeah one more thing to add. I sent an email to the tech team reporting my level reset and i got a response this morning. Check this out i lol'd so hard once i read it.

Response Via Email (Anette) 06/21/2012 11:24
Hello there

Thank you for contacting Ubisoft Technical Support regarding Ghost Recon: Future Soldier.

In order to respond to this email, please update this incident (Please do not create a new incident)

We're aware of this issue and at the moment investigating the cause of this problem, however could you please try to solve this issue by restarting your console and reconnect to the game to see if that restore your stats and levels

We apologize for this inconvenience caused and thank you for your patience

If you have any further queries or issues please do not hesitate to contact us again and we will assist you further.

Kind Regards,

Nette
Ubisoft Technical Support.

LOL.... I didnt contact Ubisoft for them to tell me to turn my xbox on and off again? I will say no more.

LOL Typical response.
tankbuster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 08:07 PM   #162
fastNcurious
 
fastNcurious's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: California
Posts: 2,746

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
I'm almost done with the campaign and for the most part I am enjoying it. Wish there was more stealth and less forced encounters, as others have said.

Aside from the laughable graphics during cutscenes and in certain areas, my main complaint is how they make the game feel like a game. There are certain parts where you lose the feel of immersion.

For example, there was one part where your comm system or whatever gets hacked, but it wouldn't let you throw grenades. WTF. I remember I had 3 grenades right before that part and I never threw them. Are you telling me I can't lob grenades cuz my electronics are down?

And then the parts where they won't let you use a drone even though you just did a minute ago. Lol.
fastNcurious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 11:54 PM   #163
Guy Who Rages
 
Guy Who Rages's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 96

madhouse dan's Gamercard
I really wish this game had some kind of mic only lobby or something. I can't stand these silent games.
__________________
]

Guy Who Rages is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 01:40 AM   #164
Vigor
 
Vigor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 1,440

vigor mortivore's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
This game is so 10 years old.
Vigor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 12:55 AM   #165
Silentshadow13
 
Silentshadow13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 50

SLVRmongoose's Gamercard
I liked that they tried to do "server" maintenance. When this game is peer to peer. After ther update the first hour of online is fine but as soon as the 1.5 exp. runs out sure enough the "server" goes to shit. Had 30 kills, then 20 kills, then 25, but when that hour runs out 9 and 25, 4 and 30. Come the fuck on fix this piece of shit. I should not "rape" then all of a sudden do piss poor. Fuck it I am not playing this piece of shit until its fixed. I did enjoy this game for a while but now I am gonna say fuck it I'm done.
__________________

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

Silentshadow13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 02:28 AM   #166
fastNcurious
 
fastNcurious's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: California
Posts: 2,746

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Stupid FUCKING unskippable cutscenes. The graphics aren't even good. Why should we be forced to watch this crap? Whoever decided cutscenes can't be skipped should be forced to eat snails for the rest of their lives.

Anyone else notice the counters for the weapon challenges are off? I've been hitting the back button after each kill and sometimes a successful kill doesn't get counted. And then sometimes when I know I have missed with the sniper, the counter goes up even though I only got a hitmarker and the guy clearly did not die.
fastNcurious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 09:32 AM   #167
lunaticcrazy
 
lunaticcrazy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Belgium-Bruges
Posts: 3

lunaticcrazy's Gamercard
is it me or are there other people to having problems with their ranks on the soldiers? i was going for rank 50 and i was like 387 already, today i started the game again and my rifleman is rank 28 now? i mean wtf? anyone alse having this problem?
lunaticcrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 09:00 PM   #168
MyPetWorm
 
MyPetWorm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 496

Elyoh's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by fastNcurious View Post
Whoever decided cutscenes can't be skipped should be forced to eat snails for the rest of their lives.
Snails are actually quite nice though :/

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastNcurious View Post
Anyone else notice the counters for the weapon challenges are off? I've been hitting the back button after each kill and sometimes a successful kill doesn't get counted. And then sometimes when I know I have missed with the sniper, the counter goes up even though I only got a hitmarker and the guy clearly did not die.
I have never noticed the challenges to be off. They have always done exactly what they should have for my friends and myself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lunaticcrazy View Post
is it me or are there other people to having problems with their ranks on the soldiers? i was going for rank 50 and i was like 387 already, today i started the game again and my rifleman is rank 28 now? i mean wtf? anyone alse having this problem?
There are 2 threads floating around about this, the issue will just go away by itself. You won't be punished at all, all the experience you earn now goes on top of what you had before (So when it jumps back, you'll find yourself a bit higher than you were before).
__________________
GamerTag = Elyoh

First in the World to finish Dungeon Siege III
First in the Southern Hemisphere to finish Mass Effect 3, Age of Empires Online and Babel Rising

Writer of the Dungeon Sige III and Babel Rising guides
MyPetWorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 09:44 PM   #169
fastNcurious
 
fastNcurious's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: California
Posts: 2,746

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyPetWorm View Post
I have never noticed the challenges to be off. They have always done exactly what they should have for my friends and myself.
That's weird then. I was doing the 15 sniper kills without any misses challenge. I blatantly missed a guy and the counter went up. Then a few times I killed the guy and saw him go down, but the counter didn't go up AND it didn't reset -- as if the game didn't even register that I had shot and missed.

During that same mission, I thought the counter for the Bodark kills was also goofy, but I didn't question it much cuz it could've been that they weren't necessarily in my EMP's blast...

But the sniper one for a fact was glitchy for me.
fastNcurious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 07:52 PM   #170
Spock
 
Spock's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: London, Ontario
Posts: 1,072

N7 Spock's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Bronze   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Is it just me or is the multiplayer extremely laggy right now? It's taking me forever to spawn and when I do I shoot at things and sometimes nothing happens or I get tons of hit markers, but eventually just die randomly later on.

My internet is fine. I can play any other multiplayer game without issues.
__________________
GUIDES: DRAGON'S DOGMA, SPELUNKY, SOUND SHAPES

I like bitching threads.
Spock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 10:14 PM   #171
fastNcurious
 
fastNcurious's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: California
Posts: 2,746

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spock View Post
Is it just me or is the multiplayer extremely laggy right now? It's taking me forever to spawn and when I do I shoot at things and sometimes nothing happens or I get tons of hit markers, but eventually just die randomly later on.

My internet is fine. I can play any other multiplayer game without issues.
It's probably cuz of the host. Happened to me a few times -- I just backed out of those games. Kept trying until I wasn't "laggy."

I think that's the main cause of the lag. If you get a decent host, the multiplayer plays fine.
fastNcurious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 12:21 AM   #172
MyPetWorm
 
MyPetWorm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 496

Elyoh's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by fastNcurious View Post
That's weird then. I was doing the 15 sniper kills without any misses challenge. I blatantly missed a guy and the counter went up. Then a few times I killed the guy and saw him go down, but the counter didn't go up AND it didn't reset -- as if the game didn't even register that I had shot and missed.
Pfft I would just happily take it xD I recall doing that challenge when I did the level, but don't remember it being easy on me. I'm sure it reset on me
__________________
GamerTag = Elyoh

First in the World to finish Dungeon Siege III
First in the Southern Hemisphere to finish Mass Effect 3, Age of Empires Online and Babel Rising

Writer of the Dungeon Sige III and Babel Rising guides
MyPetWorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 09:15 PM   #173
maggotdude
 
maggotdude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Cannock, England
Posts: 276

maggot dude's Gamercard
you know what i love, unloading a full mag into someones back, have them turn around unscaved and one shot me. hello crysis 2....
__________________
maggotdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 07:45 AM   #174
mistress3riple
 
mistress3riple's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 36

mistress3riple's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by maggotdude View Post
you know what i love, unloading a full mag into someones back, have them turn around unscaved and one shot me. hello crysis 2....
this happens to me all the time. and i know i'm not good at playing mp but to unload full mag to his head and that he shot me with one bullet just sucks
__________________
mistress3riple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 10:48 AM   #175
maggotdude
 
maggotdude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Cannock, England
Posts: 276

maggot dude's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by mistress3riple View Post
this happens to me all the time. and i know i'm not good at playing mp but to unload full mag to his head and that he shot me with one bullet just sucks
yeh i wouldnt say i was the best either, but man it takes the piss sometimes
__________________
maggotdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 11:56 AM   #176
McGoogles
 
McGoogles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: United States
Posts: 5,228

Ratify's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - * Clueless *   Staff Club - Grifter Reborn   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   5,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Silver   Staff Club - DEG23   XBA Promoter   Submit - Silver
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
Single Player:
- Unexpected and relatively long loading screens during single player missions
- Unskippable cutscenes
- Having to load every single campaign mission just to see what the Ghost Scores are

Multiplayer:
- People leaving when they're on Bodark team
- The inevitable lag
- Turrets
- People glitching under the map and killing you under the ground
- Cargo
- Having blood shoot out of the enemy's body yet not get awarded a kill or even a hit-marker

Good game though. Too bad it didn't sell too great.
__________________
141/142 games completed (including DLC)
Completion percentage: 99.49%
Latest retail completion: Destiny
Latest arcade completion: Motocross Madness




McGoogles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 03:04 AM   #177
Silentshadow13
 
Silentshadow13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 50

SLVRmongoose's Gamercard
how about making it so when you are playing saboteur the other team can't bring the bomb into their base and camp it the whole time. Also if you play with a clan named "camp" just leave. they are pathetic cod boys and their name says exactly what they do.
__________________

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

Silentshadow13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 06:28 AM   #178
EzioPravar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 5

EzioPravar's Gamercard
They need to allow players to join guirella in middle of the game
EzioPravar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 04:50 AM   #179
Spock
 
Spock's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: London, Ontario
Posts: 1,072

N7 Spock's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Bronze   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Tried playing one more time today... I think I'm ready to trade this in.
__________________
GUIDES: DRAGON'S DOGMA, SPELUNKY, SOUND SHAPES

I like bitching threads.
Spock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 01:43 AM   #180
Silentshadow13
 
Silentshadow13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 50

SLVRmongoose's Gamercard
did ubisoft do something to this game overnight. Last night me and a freind of mine were doing really well last night. but today I can't get into one good match. It seems like the other team always gets headshots, tazes from beyond the reach of the tazer, my gun shoots one bullets then shoots, The "kill" cams being horribly off, my guns not being as powerful as they were last night. WTF happened. I was enjoying this game now it seems like they did a cloud update or whatever its called and it fucked everything up.
__________________

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

Silentshadow13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 03:09 PM.