PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Call of Duty: Black Ops
Subscribe    Donate

Old 05-28-2012, 09:58 AM   #1
Original Jet Li

RichLFC360's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Moon zombies question!

So me and a friend were playing online private, i started the game as richtofen with golden rod when we got to about wave 10 and we were running around trying to do the big bang theory i noticed i had a film reel next to the golden rod, does anyone know how i got this or what it does?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg securedownload.jpg (28.5 KB, 11 views)
LEGO STAR WARS TCS, MASS EFFECT, OBLIVION,TEST DRIVE UNLIMITED,TIMESHIFT,TOMB RAIDER:LEGEND,VIVA PINTA

ARCADE 1OO%
GAUNTLET,GOLDEN AXE, PORTAL: STILL ALIVE,UNO
PROUDEST 100%
DEAD RISING
Original Jet Li is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 10:23 PM   #2
vayacondiosamigo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Original Jet Li View Post
So me and a friend were playing online private, i started the game as richtofen with golden rod when we got to about wave 10 and we were running around trying to do the big bang theory i noticed i had a film reel next to the golden rod, does anyone know how i got this or what it does?
not a film reel. it is the stone from a previous zombie easter egg. I think it is from shangri-la
vayacondiosamigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 06:09 PM   #3
Kempo10

Kempo10's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Original Jet Li View Post
It's not a rock, or whatever the guy above me said... It goes in an old school record player thing deep into tunnel 11 & plays some long winded mini-easter egg's worth of audio... Not really worth it since you get nothing from it other than to hear a guy talking to you for about 30 seconds though...

Thanks,
Kempo.
Kempo10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 02:25 PM   #4
Akram

So yeah, Moon is definitely my favourite Zombies map ever
Akram is offline   Reply With Quote