PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Ghost Recon: Future Soldier
Subscribe    Donate

Old 05-28-2012, 11:30 AM   #1
GRIMFISTED

PUHC FERENCZY's Gamercard
Overpass

Do people know there are other maps than Overpass? I'm sick to the back teeth of playing this map every other game. Do people know how to play conflict? The amount of times I've covered people so they can get the objective only for them to run off is amazing. I am really enjoying this game online but some people make me sad like the idiots that just sit at the back of the map with the recon whilst letting the other team capture the objectives when they are stood a stones throw away.

57 100% be them arcade WP7 or retail
2nd in the world to 300/300 Fruitninja kinect
2nd in th uk and 6th in the world to 200 point Project sunburst
GRIMFISTED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 02:18 PM   #2
savingpvtsage

Pvt xJB SPARTAN's Gamercard
Yeah I agree with you on this entirely. People spam this much as soon as it comes on, and there are ALWAYS people up on the bridges. It's pathetic really because they end up going like 5 and 3 or something stupid, which is obviously not good, and doesn't help the team at all.
savingpvtsage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 02:57 PM   #3
XcS Dead Deer

XcS Dead Deer's Gamercard
if i'm playing with a team of friends, i always pick overpass. Why? Because the enemy team will more than likely have 2 people on top of the bridge (1/3 of their team) while we all go and hold the objectives. It's pretty easy actually.
XcS Dead Deer is offline   Reply With Quote