PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Sports and Fitness > Major League Baseball 2K12
Subscribe    Donate

Old 05-28-2012, 04:06 PM   #1
BigBP33

Abomber's Gamercard
Season goals in my player...

How do you set a season goal for your player? My team assigned me a team goal for the season and it says I can select a season goal for just my player. I don't see an option to select one anywhere though...

MLB 2K12
BigBP33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 06:26 PM   #2
Chef Not Chief

Chef Not Chief's Gamercard
Have you finished Spring Training?

I completed my rookie season, and won the World Series, after the offseason, it selected the team goal for me, which was to win the championship again (which is kind of a stupid goal and should go without saying considering every teams goal is to win the championship). I believe it was after spring training, the game automatically opens up a list for you, having different goals you can select. There is a Tier 1-4 to choose from and they are ranked Gold, Silver, and Bronze in each tier. The amount of points you earn by completing depends obviously on the difficulty of the goal. I haven't completed the achievement yet, so I can't confirm whether any goal works or if you have to select a Tier 4 or Gold challenge. I would assume any challenge will complete the achievement though.

Acrade Games Completed : 14
Chef Not Chief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 07:01 PM   #3
BigBP33

Abomber's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chef Not Chief View Post
Have you finished Spring Training?

I completed my rookie season, and won the World Series, after the offseason, it selected the team goal for me, which was to win the championship again (which is kind of a stupid goal and should go without saying considering every teams goal is to win the championship). I believe it was after spring training, the game automatically opens up a list for you, having different goals you can select. There is a Tier 1-4 to choose from and they are ranked Gold, Silver, and Bronze in each tier. The amount of points you earn by completing depends obviously on the difficulty of the goal. I haven't completed the achievement yet, so I can't confirm whether any goal works or if you have to select a Tier 4 or Gold challenge. I would assume any challenge will complete the achievement though.
Yeah, I also completed my rookie season, won the World Series, and then after the offseason, it gave me the team goal, which was also to win the championship again. I played through all of spring training and then it said I could select a season goal, but it never gave me any to select. It seems like you have to complete the season goals in order to make it to the Hall of Fame at some point. Oh well, hopefully it will give me the option to select one next season.

MLB 2K12
BigBP33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 03:22 PM   #4
Chef Not Chief

Chef Not Chief's Gamercard
It's funny how everyone is having different experiences with My Player mode. Most people are getting glitched achievements or gameplay, and I've yet to experience any of that (knock on wood) but my guess is that's what probably happened to you. The only difference is that I simmed through spring training, but my rookie season I played almost every game. I don't know if that has anything to do with it, I doubt it.

Acrade Games Completed : 14
Chef Not Chief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 08:07 PM   #5
CaLyy

xBowzerR's Gamercard
what does it mean to "be a dynasty" as a team season goal? thats what i got
Old 09-03-2012, 11:12 PM   #6
djformfam5

djformfam5's Gamercard
My Season trouble in MLB 2k12

I've looked and can't find an answer to this in any thread. I'm hoping it's just something minor that I've overlooked...

I finished my first season on "My Player" mode. I was called up to the big leagues midway through the season and finished out the season. We lost in the wild card playoff game...and now it won't go onto the start of the next season.

Where can I get it to do this? I'm stuck.

thanks!
djformfam5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 02:37 AM   #7
Elctrchead

Elctrchead's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaLyy View Post
what does it mean to "be a dynasty" as a team season goal? thats what i got
Win the world series 3 consecutive times