PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > RPG > Dragon's Dogma
Subscribe    Donate

Old 03-18-2015, 04:30 AM   #1
Sizzy

This game has some bad BAD points.

If you do side quests in this game, prepare to have 70% of what you do be running from point A to point B. Many times with no new scenery. It get get very boring and down right infuriating. This would have to be my biggest gripe about this game. Well, at least the one I felt was an issue every time I turned on the game.

The save issue is a problem too. One save slot is very crappy when there are missable quests and choices that can make quests be missed. Now, there are actually two save slots, an auto save checkpoint slot that seems to follow no reason, and a save slot you create which can also be overwritten by auto saving. I don't understand why that is a thing, and how reloading a checkpoint save can put you 4 saves behind where you wanted to load, when it saves every time you change zones.

The only other issue aside from the warrior having worthless skills, is that you can only create one pawn. I don't really see a reason to have to enter a rift every 5 levels to trade out pawns that the game created or other people created, when they all have the same exact stats and skills. Why not just give us three pawns to customize how we want? Also they have an affinity for killing themselves.

Overall it was enjoyable once I got over the amount of boring travel needed. I ended at 1,000/1,000 as a level 80 warrior within 60 hours. I feel like I would have had more fun as a sorcerer or a ranger, since the warrior is pretty much auto attack and jump attack. Possibly even the mage/fighter mix. Although the dragon two handed hammer looks really cool.

Last edited by Sizzy; 03-22-2015 at 09:48 PM.
Sizzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2015, 05:04 AM   #2
Floyd.

Floyd XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Impossible Trinity - Bronze   Staff Club - troy0891   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Bronze   Subscriber Clubs Baron   XBA Promoter   2,500 Posts   Donator - Level 1   XBA Representer
Total Awards: 10 (more» ...)
Scotty would say yes, it gets better. I would say cut off the infected limb before it spreads to the brain and kills you.

Floyd. is offline   Reply With Quote