PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Music and Rhythm > Rocksmith
Subscribe    Donate

Old 06-05-2012, 10:12 PM   #1
IronHeyd

iron heyd's Gamercard
word on bass

hey everyone looks like we are getting bass as DLC in September and on a new disc in October along with the pc version. sweet
IronHeyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 10:55 PM   #2
Nastadon

Send a message via AIM to Nastadon

Nastadon's Gamercard
Alright so from what I was reading, we have to pay $30 for the DLC? The people who have been supporting the game since the beginning, who have already paid $80 for the game, and who knows how much towards extra songs, we get charged $30 for something that should have been included from the start.

These new people who may be picking up the game, get to spend $80 and get the bass DLC for free.

I can't wait for the DLC and will still buy it, I just think it's retarded we have to pay for it and the people who haven't been supporting it get it for free.
Nastadon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 12:09 AM   #3
IronHeyd

iron heyd's Gamercard
anyone think there will be achievements attached to the bass DLC?? it think itd be cool to see some
IronHeyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 11:27 PM   #4
akumadrakul

AkumaDrakul's Gamercard
E3 showed me band fuse... I may just wait a bit since i aint rushed for bass myself and pick that up with guitar and bass. Since its going to cost me extra either way, that and it having included section for recording tracks interests me.
akumadrakul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2012, 04:07 AM   #5
Spaghettaboutit

Word is if you don't want to use a bass or don't own one you can play the whole DLC with a normal electric guitar, and the game will knock it down an octave.....sure it's won't work real well for pop and slap, but it's a cool idea.
Spaghettaboutit is offline   Reply With Quote