PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Racing > Bang Bang Racing
Subscribe    Donate

Old 06-06-2012, 05:54 PM   #1
IC3 L3G3ND

DoTP Tamiyo's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
rough idea on difficulty

anyone who has this care to make an estimate on completion time and difficulty for the 400G
IC3 L3G3ND is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 06:19 PM   #2
DROGTURIST

DROGTURIST's Gamercard
11/12 will take you about 4-6 hours.

The last one will take forever, it's absurd. You need to complete 216 time trials, and they're not easy even from the very first one, unless someone comes up with a solid method. (I'm not a big racing guy so I might be playing it wrong.)

That's the current interpretation of the achievement, anyway. I'm hoping we're reading it wrong, because I don't want to dedicate an enormous amount of time to this game.
DROGTURIST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 07:45 PM   #3
Turdboi

Turdboi's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by IC3 L3G3ND View Post
anyone who has this care to make an estimate on completion time and difficulty for the 400G

Its not that hard to be honest some may struggle with the time trials, am about half way through them myself and I am completing them on the first lap although some do take a few attempts but overall I would say it is a 2/3-10. Its just a major grind more than anything else as you cant make custom split screen championships (that I've seen) and there are a large number of time trials to complete. Career takes around 1hr as does all the championship related achievements.

Turdboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 01:20 PM   #4
EpicPandemic

TheEpicPandemic's Gamercard
Some of the time trials are ridiculously tough...

Good luck doing the Layton Raceway Evo GT trials, so far one person on the leaderboard has gold.
EpicPandemic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 08:34 PM   #5
Barad
Reading 50 Shades of Grey

Send a message via Skype™ to Barad

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Gold   Donator - Level 2   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Staff Club - troy0891   Micro Guide - Silver   Road Map - Platinum   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Submit - Diamond   Achievement Guide - Gold   15,000 Posts
Total Awards: 18 (more» ...)
I'll buy this and probably get 340G and I'm happy with that, can't deal with annoying ass time trials and this many too..just want my few hours of fun and achievements out of it.

**Work of Jardinho**

Last edited by Barad; 06-09-2012 at 04:58 PM.
Barad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 06:25 PM   #6
IEvil IMonkey

IEvil IMonkey's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by himalaybarad View Post
I'll buy this and probably get 340G and I'm happy with that, can't deal with annoying ass time trials and this may too..just want my few hours of fun and achievements out of it.

I'm with you.... Just got a few more split-screen champs to do and 340g will do

I wouldn't mind if it was gold on each track but doing them 4 times each for all classes is a piss take
Old 06-09-2012, 02:43 AM   #7
Gun-Nut

darksynopsis's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Easy 340G but those Time Trials... I could not even do the first track with the lowest class to Gold after 5 laps the last thing I want to be doing is racing the same tracks over and over.
Gun-Nut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 12:35 PM   #8
FullMetalDanny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gun-Nut View Post
Easy 340G but those Time Trials... I could not even do the first track with the lowest class to Gold after 5 laps the last thing I want to be doing is racing the same tracks over and over.
Unlock every car by playing the carrer; then try different vehicles, and change the number of laps to 15. Don't use the fixed camera.
On the first track I usually play with the car with better Turbo.
I already achieve every gold awards on all the variants in each Class on the first track. After you learn every variant of the track it's not so hard. I achive a lot of the gold medals on my first try. If you are good you don't spend a lot of time. 1/2 minutes on each track including loadings.

Difficult depend on skill: if you are good on racing games like this i think it's a 5 or 6/10.
Time: 10-15h
Old 06-11-2012, 11:56 AM   #9
o D M C o

IVIr IVIeNsA's Gamercard
So far for me its all been very easy except for the very first couple of TTs at Shaluk Sands, they took about half an hour each for me to even start coming close to the Gold time. Ive just started on the dreaded evo trials at Leyton Raceway and they are INCREDIBLY hard. Ive managed the first 2, but on the short variant of the track I can barely get within a second of the necessary time. Im definitely missing some vital tactic, Ive tried using nitro in one gone then through all variations upto rhythmically tapping A to keep my speed high. I cant work out a quick way to get round the bends, drifting (with boost) seems too slow and just driving round the banked section rhythmically tapping or holding boost is no use. Anyone got any ideas please?

EDIT; Use RT, LT and boost to drift round both bends.

CREDIT TO Sonderfall (ta)

Last edited by o D M C o; 06-11-2012 at 12:57 PM.
o D M C o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 10:28 AM   #10
FullMetalDanny

Quote:
Originally Posted by o D M C o View Post
So far for me its all been very easy except for the very first couple of TTs at Shaluk Sands, they took about half an hour each for me to even start coming close to the Gold time. Ive just started on the dreaded evo trials at Leyton Raceway and they are INCREDIBLY hard. Ive managed the first 2, but on the short variant of the track I can barely get within a second of the necessary time. Im definitely missing some vital tactic, Ive tried using nitro in one gone then through all variations upto rhythmically tapping A to keep my speed high. I cant work out a quick way to get round the bends, drifting (with boost) seems too slow and just driving round the banked section rhythmically tapping or holding boost is no use. Anyone got any ideas please?

EDIT; Use RT, LT and boost to drift round both bends.

CREDIT TO Sonderfall (ta)
I use LT+RT+A to drift but I still can't get the gold time.
You have to hold all buttuns together or just sometime use the nitro ?
What's the best car ?
Is better to drift on the internal oval (grey) or external (black) ?
Old 06-14-2012, 07:04 AM   #11
Spongebobbb

finally finished this achievement on the PC version.
It's easy to finish all maps with Evo GT,ProTech and Apex class.
I think the hardest one is N-Dura class because it's not easy to control the car and it is slow.
For the Evo GT class,always use drift with the corner.
The most hardest part is the last map 'Layton Raceway with the N-Dura class.Normally i use Lighting or Stinger to finish this map.
Hope this will help other people.
Spongebobbb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 10:06 AM   #12
FullMetalDanny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spongebobbb View Post
finally finished this achievement on the PC version.
It's easy to finish all maps with Evo GT,ProTech and Apex class.
I think the hardest one is N-Dura class because it's not easy to control the car and it is slow.
For the Evo GT class,always use drift with the corner.
The most hardest part is the last map 'Layton Raceway with the N-Dura class.Normally i use Lighting or Stinger to finish this map.
Hope this will help other people.
I finish N-dura class without any problem, but there is no way to finish EVO GT class. I'm so close (00:12:160 my best time) but I don't know how to improve it. I'm trying for hours...
Is better to cut corners when you drift and drive on the grey bend or not ?
Old 06-16-2012, 12:28 AM   #13
Spongebobbb

Quote:
Originally Posted by FullMetalDanny View Post
I finish N-dura class without any problem, but there is no way to finish EVO GT class. I'm so close (00:12:160 my best time) but I don't know how to improve it. I'm trying for hours...
Is better to cut corners when you drift and drive on the grey bend or not ?
my method is drift ,drive,boost on the grey bend,and then when i close to the end,half part of the car will on the repair place,and half will not,then use the boost.i think u can try it with the top speed or the top acceleration cars.Yes,sometime you will spend so much time on one track.but its ok.just keep trying.
Spongebobbb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 12:36 PM   #14
FullMetalDanny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spongebobbb View Post
my method is drift ,drive,boost on the grey bend,and then when i close to the end,half part of the car will on the repair place,and half will not,then use the boost.i think u can try it with the top speed or the top acceleration cars.Yes,sometime you will spend so much time on one track.but its ok.just keep trying.
Thanks. I finally unlock the achievement