Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > L.A. Noire
Subscribe    Donate

Old 06-06-2012, 07:55 PM   #1
Drucifer82

zI Drucifer Iz's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Cars Relocking?

I picked up the Mercury Custom from behind Maldonado's residence in The Silk Stocking Murder, let it save, and exited the case. Now it's showing as locked in my Showroom again.

Has anyone else experienced this? If you find the car again will it unlock again? I went back to the Maldonado place again and it wasn't even there.
As of 4/28/14 my Borderlands 2 trading post is officially closed. I am no longer boosting, trading, farming, etc on the Xbox360. I am entirely on the Xbox One now. If you want to play Xbox One with me, send a friend request with a message to GT zI Drucifer Iz (those are capital I's).

Drucifer82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 08:08 PM   #2
Drucifer82

Correction - 3 cars have relocked on me, two from the Two Door category and the previously mentioned Custom.
As of 4/28/14 my Borderlands 2 trading post is officially closed. I am no longer boosting, trading, farming, etc on the Xbox360. I am entirely on the Xbox One now. If you want to play Xbox One with me, send a friend request with a message to GT zI Drucifer Iz (those are capital I's).

Old 06-06-2012, 08:43 PM   #3
Drucifer82

I managed to reunlock the other two cars but now the Custom won't respawn in The Silk Stocking Murder and I can never find it over by LA Cold Storage.