PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Lollipop Chainsaw
Subscribe    Donate

Old 12-08-2012, 04:52 AM   #1
Dany1981Mtl

Dancsi27's Gamercard
Talking Easy Lollipop Addict & Zombie Fancier achievements

Here is a very good trick to get both achievements without playing every chapter on Hard/Very Hard. When you have collected a lollipop/special zombie on the Hard difficulty, continue the game until you reach the checkpoint. The progress is saved. Now, exit back to the main menu and change the difficulty back to Easy (if it was on Hard).

Continue the saved progress on Easy until you reach a part where the lollipop and the zombie will appear only on Hard/Very Hard. Make sure you reach a checkpoint by then so you can save the progress.

Exit back to the main menu and change the difficulty back to Hard. Kill the zombie(s)/collect the lollipop. Repeat these steps until you collect all the lollipops/kill the zombies in a stage. Do this for all the stages. No need to fight the bosses unless they have a lollipop at the end of the stage.

I just did this trick with lollipop 8 and 11 (Highschool stage) and all my progress is saved between each difficulty changes/exit to the main menu.

100% Completed games (including DLCs)

100% Win8 games: 8
100% WP7/8 games: 31
100% retail games: 46
100% XBLA games: 49
Dany1981Mtl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 05:01 PM   #2
Xenolith666

Xenolith666's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   Staff Club - Never Final   Staff Club - Gackt   Staff Club - * Clueless *   Over Achiever - Gold   Micro Guide - Silver   1,000 Posts   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Bronze
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
This is a handy method, although this being my first playthrough i'm playing through the level on hard and switching to easy for the bosses so I don't miss any collectibles or zombies. Pro tip though!

Xenolith666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 05:34 PM   #3
Dany1981Mtl

Dancsi27's Gamercard
Wink i know

I know, I only posted this for people who do 2 playthroughs, 1 on easy just to grab easy achievements and 1 on hard just for some of the lollipops/zombies they missed before. With this, they can do both in 1 playthrough. We still have to do the ranked mode after, of course.

100% Completed games (including DLCs)

100% Win8 games: 8
100% WP7/8 games: 31
100% retail games: 46
100% XBLA games: 49
Dany1981Mtl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2014, 12:02 AM   #4
Rainleaf

Rainleaf's Gamercard
will try this out thanks
Rainleaf is offline   Reply With Quote