PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Resident Evil 6
Subscribe    Donate

Old 06-12-2012, 10:43 AM   #1
N7 Shadow

N7 Shadow x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   x360a Representer   Word of Mouth   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Special Editions/Pre-order Bonuses

At long last the subforum has been made, been waiting quite a while for it now lol At any rate, here are the current special editions for Resident Evil 6 as well as the pre-order bonuses available. I placed the images/info in spoiler tags. Will update when I can.

Pre-order Bonuses:

Gamestop:
  • Pre-order Resident Evil 6 and receive the GameStop Exclusive Mercenaries Stage: The Catacombs!
Source: Gamestop, EB Games

Best Buy:
  • Best Buy Exclusive DLC Pre-order now and receive an exclusive Mercenaries stage - The Rail Yard!
Source: Best Buy

Amazon:
  • Pre-order Resident Evil 6 and receive an exclusive Mercenaries stage – The High Seas Fortress.
Source: Amazon

Amazon UK/Play/The Hut/Zavvi : (Europe)

Pre-order Resident Evil 6 and get the Mercenaries Mode Map Pack bonus which contains the following extra content:
  • Rail Yard Map
  • High Seas Fortress Map
  • The Catacombs Map
Source: Amazon UK, Play, TheHut, Zavvi

Special Editions:

Resident Evil 6 Archives: (Xbox 360 Only)

Spoiler! (click here to reveal)

Resident Evil 6 Anthology: (PS3 Only)

Resident Evil 6 Premium Edition: (Japan Exclusive)

Resident Evil 6 Collector's Edition: (Europe Exclusive)

Resident Evil 6 Steelbook Edition: (Europe Exclusive)

Resident Evil 6 No Hope Left Edition: (New Zealand Exclusive)

Resident Evil 6 No Hope Left Edition: (Gamestop UK Edition)

"And in the end, as the darkness takes me....I am nothing. Now I know how you felt, my friend...."

Last edited by N7 Shadow; 08-14-2012 at 07:18 PM. Reason: Character Length
N7 Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 11:28 AM   #2
ModernSith2010

demontweak08's Gamercard
Why can us Xbox guys not get RE1, RE2 and RE3, that would be the only way I buy this on release after all this "Disc lock content is no Different to DLC" bullshit, of course it is capcom if it's on the disc when it goes to be published/made gold or whatever you call it it should be included at retail. Also there is no word on what the UK is getting a speacial editions and why does the xbox special edition come with RE5, most people getting RE6 will have played/still have RE5.
Old 06-12-2012, 02:03 PM   #3
AmbaLaBamba

AmbaLaBamba's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   Over Achiever - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)
Question: Are the UK not getting any type of special editions etc when it comes to this game? I know GAME usually do something but they're rubbish and usually online contain a weapon or map of some kind.

Looked on Amazon UK and they're only doing the game, the US however get the HD remakes and such. Makes me a sad cookie... :'(

AmbaLaBamba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 05:00 PM   #4
fohf

fohf's Gamercard
Such a horrible idea to unlock MP maps based on where you pre-order the game. But I'm going to venture a guess that all the maps are the disc already and you will be able to pay money for the other ones day one.
fohf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 02:39 AM   #5
N7 Shadow

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   x360a Representer   Word of Mouth   Donator - Level 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by ModernSith2010 View Post
Why can us Xbox guys not get RE1, RE2 and RE3, that would be the only way I buy this on release after all this "Disc lock content is no Different to DLC" bullshit, of course it is capcom if it's on the disc when it goes to be published/made gold or whatever you call it it should be included at retail.
Yeah that would have great, I'm sure the fans over at the sister site are enjoying themselves lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmbaLaBamba View Post
Question: Are the UK not getting any type of special editions etc when it comes to this game? I know GAME usually do something but they're rubbish and usually online contain a weapon or map of some kind.

Looked on Amazon UK and they're only doing the game, the US however get the HD remakes and such. Makes me a sad cookie... :'(
So far there's no news on any special editions/bonuses outside the US except for the Premium Edition in Japan. I'll keep checking though, and there's still plenty of time so don't lose hope yet lol

Edit: Amazon UK has a Pre-order bonus, I'll be posting that up right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fohf View Post
Such a horrible idea to unlock MP maps based on where you pre-order the game. But I'm going to venture a guess that all the maps are the disc already and you will be able to pay money for the other ones day one.
Haha knowing Capcom...

"And in the end, as the darkness takes me....I am nothing. Now I know how you felt, my friend...."

Last edited by N7 Shadow; 06-13-2012 at 02:41 AM.
Old 06-13-2012, 10:31 AM   #6
ModernSith2010

demontweak08's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by N7 Shadow View Post
Edit: Amazon UK has a Pre-order bonus, I'll be posting that up right now.
I'm pretty sure that is the same pre order bonus as what GAME UK Play.com and TheHut have and possibly Gamestation(as it is the same company as GAME UK) and Zaavi(same company as TheHut), have no idaea about GameStop UK
Old 06-13-2012, 10:46 AM   #7
Veedrock

Veedrock's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Bronze   Genre Competition - First Place   2,500 Posts   Donator - Level 1   XBA Promoter
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Woah that Archives Edition is one hell of a deal, will definitely be grabbing that.

Capcom is considering bringing a few Premium Editions to North America (no word on other regions), they were trying to gauge interest on the Capcom-Unity site not too long ago.

Quote:
Why can us Xbox guys not get RE1, RE2 and RE3
Because they're not porting the games onto another disc, all they're doing is bundling PS1 discs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creech View Post
As a site, we don't support calling it "xbone" as that was a name that was used to refer to the system in a negative light. Since the site exists to support the system, being deliberately negative towards it seems counter productive.

tl;dr - Call it the Xbox One or X1.

Last edited by Veedrock; 06-13-2012 at 10:57 AM.
Veedrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 11:51 AM   #8
ModernSith2010

demontweak08's Gamercard
It's simple enough they done it for the gamecube and if not y not as arcade dlc
Old 06-13-2012, 04:56 PM   #9
AmbaLaBamba

AmbaLaBamba's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   Over Achiever - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Gamer Chick!
Quote:
So far there's no news on any special editions/bonuses outside the US except for the Premium Edition in Japan. I'll keep checking though, and there's still plenty of time so don't lose hope yet lol
Damn, the UK never gets anything good as far as Capcom are concerned.. or Resident Evil. It's like when RE5 was released all we managed to get was a steelbook, I'm sure.

Anyway thanks for this thread, don't think I will be getting this game unless we get something good over here. Don't really fancy pre-ordering for maps

Quote:
I'm pretty sure that is the same pre order bonus as what GAME UK Play.com and TheHut have and possibly Gamestation(as it is the same company as GAME UK) and Zaavi(same company as TheHut), have no idaea about GameStop UK
I swear, we just get shit. Maps aren't a pre-order bonus for christ sake people! x'D I think they all do the same to be fair, although GAME sometimes does different thing from other online retailers etc...

Old 06-13-2012, 06:17 PM   #10
N7 Shadow

Didn't think I'd run out of space in my first post, might have to merge/shorten words.

Quote:

Yeah, they're the same. I added Play and The Hut. Thanks for the heads up. No news yet on Game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veedrock View Post
Capcom is considering bringing a few Premium Editions to North America (no word on other regions), they were trying to gauge interest on the Capcom-Unity site not too long ago.

Wouldn't surprise me, I'm sure there would be quite a number of people who would buy it. I'll pass though lol $1000 plus is too much for me.

Quote:
Damn, the UK never gets anything good as far as Capcom are concerned.. or Resident Evil. It's like when RE5 was released all we managed to get was a steelbook, I'm sure.

Well, UK gets all maps at the very least as a pre-order bonus compared to us here lol Archives/Anthology is pretty neat though so I'm not complaining.

Old 06-13-2012, 06:50 PM   #11
AmbaLaBamba

AmbaLaBamba's Gamercard

Quote:
Well, UK gets all maps at the very least as a pre-order bonus compared to us here lol Archives/Anthology is pretty neat though so I'm not complaining.
Yeah but they're just maps, I'd rather have more real content with a game than just maps and weapons etc, they aren't of much use. Even better still would be a special collectors edition with things I can actually hold.

The fact RE6 will come with RE4 and Code Veronica alongside other content is a +++++! Here's hoping that they do consider releasing it over here.

Old 06-13-2012, 09:27 PM   #12
HellspawnRei

HellspawnRei's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   Over Achiever - Bronze
Resident Evil 6 Archives ,for me ,for sure
Old 06-13-2012, 10:10 PM   #13
AmbaLaBamba

AmbaLaBamba's Gamercard

May mean something or nothing but a website that I was looking at quoted this from Eurogamer:

Quote:
Both bundles are priced at $89/£60, and are listed for an October 2 release.
Now, they are either saying it's going to be released in the UK too or just showing the £ value as comparrison.

EDIT:

Quote:
Capcom has yet to formally announce the bundles, or mention a European launch.

Old 06-13-2012, 10:34 PM   #14
N7 Shadow

Quote:
Now, they are either saying it's going to be released in the UK too or just showing the £ value as comparrison.
Read the article, seemed more like a comparison in value. Also, it seems Capcom have only confirmed the editions, so anything is possible. On another note, wish Archives had Apocalypse instead of Degeneration now that I think about it....that movie was great.

Old 06-13-2012, 11:43 PM   #15
AmbaLaBamba

AmbaLaBamba's Gamercard

Quote:
Read the article, seemed more like a comparison in value. Also, it seems Capcom have only confirmed the editions, so anything is possible. On another note, wish Archives had Apocalypse instead of Degeneration now that I think about it....that movie was great.
Yeah when I read over it a second time I thought that too. I've seen both of those movies and I agree... why don't they just put everything Resident Evil in there and call it £100

Old 06-14-2012, 06:43 PM   #16
ZingZitang

ZingZitang's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
I was hoping for a Sweet Steelbook Case, looks like I'm out of luck.

“Burn down your cities and leave our farms, and your cities will spring up again as if by magic; but destroy our farms and the grass will grow in the streets of every city in the country.”
- William Jennings Bryan
ZingZitang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 06:48 PM   #17
Warstorm Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZingZitang View Post
I was hoping for a Sweet Steelbook Case, looks like I'm out of luck.
Yeah, Steelbooks are still my favorite. However, this time it seems like I'll be going with Archives.
Warstorm Lord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 06:56 PM   #18
ModernSith2010

demontweak08's Gamercard
Hey, at least you have a comfirmed special/limited edition unlike us brits.
Old 06-15-2012, 07:47 PM   #19
DOOKH8R

DOOKH8R's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Over Achiever - Bronze   Staff Club - Minty   2,500 Posts   Donator - Level 4   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
I just pre-ordered Archives from Amazon. 6, 5 Gold, 4HD and Veronica X and a movie-less than 90 bucks- that's a deal in my book
Old 06-16-2012, 07:43 PM   #20
KiraIchigo

KIRA ICHIGO's Gamercard
Any one else feel like PS3 is getting a better deal since the get 2 and 3 with the special and we only get code veronica? They get the better two of the three classics XP
KiraIchigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 08:31 PM   #21
ModernSith2010

demontweak08's Gamercard
The better questionis why did they think in the first place that putting Resident Evil 5 in was a good deal, most people buying Resident Evil 6 will have played/have Resident Evil 5, more people in my opinion would pick the xbox 360 special edition up if it had the first 3 rather than Resident Evil 5 as like I just said most people getting Resident Evil 6 will have played/have Resident Evil 5.

Either way it doesn't matter to me because one we don't have a speacial edition in the UK and second is because of what I said about capcom in post in post 2.
Old 06-20-2012, 11:23 PM   #22
KFZ Scrubs

KFZ Nobody's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 10,000 posts   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Damn... the Jappanese go hard or go home with their prices... 1300 dollars?
I'll go with the archives thank you very much. I miss RE 5 and haven't played 4 or Code Veronica on the 360 yet.
Also... none of the pre-order bonuses attract me, so I'll just order where I always order

KFZ Scrubs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 02:00 PM   #23
ModernSith2010

demontweak08's Gamercard
When the hell are they going to announce UK Speacial/Limited Editions
Old 06-23-2012, 06:02 PM   #24
Pearson

Biomedical Fire's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Promoter   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Veedrock View Post
Because they're not porting the games onto another disc, all they're doing is bundling PS1 discs.
According to EBGames/GameStop, they will be digital downloads that you can access on PSN, so I don't know why they can't do it for the 360.

I will be passing on the Archives Edition because I already own everything that is included in the bundle, including all RE5 DLC and the Degeneration movie. It'll just be the standard edition for me unless Capcom release some other Collector's Edition before the release of the game in October.

Last edited by Pearson; 06-24-2012 at 02:14 AM.
Pearson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 10:08 AM   #25
iBuzz7S

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts   Submit - Bronze   Donator - Level 2
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
No need to create a new thread, so I am posting it here.

iBuzz7S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 11:21 AM   #26
ModernSith2010

demontweak08's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by iBuzz7S View Post

Where is that one for, also what come's with it as I can't get it to zoom in.
Old 06-25-2012, 11:59 AM   #27
JuSt BLaZe

BLAZE VII's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Diamond   5,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Gold   Donator - Level 1
Man I want the Resident Evil 6 Archives but the CE looks also great.

100% > Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (Xbox360 & XboxOne)
100% > Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition (Xbo360 & XboxOne)
100% > Grand Theft Auto V (Xbox360 & XboxOne)

JuSt BLaZe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 05:35 PM   #28
N7 Shadow

Quote:
Originally Posted by iBuzz7S View Post

*Resident Evil 6 Collector's edition*
Added it to the list, nice find.

Quote:
Where is that one for, also what come's with it as I can't get it to zoom in.
Quote:
The Collector’s Edition contains the following:
- Resident Evil 6 game
- Zombie Steel Book
- Exclusive Resident Evil 6 hardback artbook showing concept art from the game
- Resident Evil 6 Avatar DLC code for 360 owners OR an RE6 Dynamic Theme for PS3 owners
- Ivy University, Tall Oaks hooded sweatshirt (one size)
- ‘The RE6 forces emblems’ – High quality enamelled zinc alloy emblems of the three main protagonists squad insignias, mounted and set in a limited numbered frame authenticated with signatures from Senior producer Hiroyuki Kobayashi, Producer Yoshiaki Hirabayashi and RE6 Director Eiichiro Sasaki. A must have piece for any fan of Resident Evil!
- All of the above amazing goodies are bundled together in the lenticular ‘Needle Bomb’ collectors box (as seen in the RE6 announce trailer).

Last edited by N7 Shadow; 06-25-2012 at 05:37 PM.
Old 06-25-2012, 05:38 PM   #29
Pearson

Biomedical Fire's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Promoter   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Now only if Capcom would bring the steelbook and art book here to us North Americans! As I stated previously, already have everything that comes in Anthology, no need to repurchase everything.
Old 06-28-2012, 07:22 PM   #30
ZingZitang

ZingZitang's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pearson View Post
Now only if Capcom would bring the steelbook and art book here to us North Americans! As I stated previously, already have everything that comes in Anthology, no need to repurchase everything.
I agree. I bet we could order it from Amazon UK or something though, but risk it being PAL encoded.

That steelbook is almost worth the Risk of getting a game I can't even play.

All that in the Collectors Edition for "around the same price" as the regular version of the game? Even more jealous now.

There are people over on the Capcom forums convinced that North America will get its own Collectors Edition. As long as it has a Steelbook I'm sold.

“Burn down your cities and leave our farms, and your cities will spring up again as if by magic; but destroy our farms and the grass will grow in the streets of every city in the country.”
- William Jennings Bryan

Last edited by ZingZitang; 06-28-2012 at 07:27 PM.
ZingZitang is offline   Reply With Quote