PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password
 

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > RPG > Dragon's Dogma
Subscribe    Donate

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-14-2012, 03:45 AM   #31
AoF Chase
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 20

ALS CHASE's Gamercard
I wouldn't mind getting free stuff for my pawn. I'm actually trying for the abyssal armor... When you attack and the UR dragons health bar doesn't move it is demoralizing.
GT: ALS CHASE
AoF Chase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 06:21 AM   #32
yippy smalz
 
yippy smalz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 302

YIPPY SMALZ's Gamercard
Hey if you are still offering free stuff do you have any ranger or sorcerer weapons? Thank you for your time
__________________


Completed games and 1,000G+
Fallout: New Vegas, Borderlands, Red Dead Redemption, Modern Warfare 2, Left 4 Dead 2, Gears 2, Fallout 3, Bioshock 2, Guitar Hero 5, Halo 3, Halo 3: ODST, Halo:Reach, Splinter Cell: Conviction, Fable 2, Dead Rising:CZ, Magna Carta 2, Lego Batman, C&C red alert 3, Call of duty WAW(1015), Lego star Wars TCS, Monkey Island: SE, Dash Of Destruction
yippy smalz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 09:42 AM   #33
L3giOn
 
L3giOn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Earthrealm
Posts: 5,303

I L3giOn I's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Referrals - Bronze   5,000 Posts   Gears of War Annex Challenge Runners Up   NBA Live 1000 People Online Supporter   Gears of War Tournament Final Four   Submit - Bronze   Street Fighter 2 Runner-up   Donator - Level 1   UNO - Gold
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
OP delivered! Thanks for the items! The Duke set is especially awesome.
__________________
L3giOn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 02:08 PM   #34
Jraa7
 
Jraa7's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Qatar
Posts: 84

faintdmd's Gamercard
hey guys I already sent some ausome gifts 4 all the above requests
so have fun
& waiting 4 any other request ^_^
__________________


Jraa7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 02:11 PM   #35
The Destroyernatorer
 
The Destroyernatorer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Liverpool, England
Posts: 892

TBS Mulder's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
My GT is: TBS Mulder


I use the sorcerer/magick archer classes mainly but any free stuff is good stuff!


What a swell guy you are
The Destroyernatorer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 03:00 PM   #36
BeefyWhale
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 20

Beefywhale's Gamercard
I have to try and get in on this as well. Im playing mystic knight / fighter , and sorcerer / mage. GT Beefywhale. TY in advance.
BeefyWhale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 03:04 PM   #37
Jraa7
 
Jraa7's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Qatar
Posts: 84

faintdmd's Gamercard
TBS Mulder check your storage & feed me back if u recieve your gifts
ok now who is next
__________________


Jraa7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 03:20 PM   #38
Turlis12
 
Turlis12's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 107
Send a message via AIM to Turlis12

Bcat8907's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
I wouldn't mind some free stuff. You don't see many gamers like you anymore who gift stuff instead of asking for crazy prices.

My GT is Bcat8907 and not sure if you want to know but I have a fighter Pawn and I'm a Magick Archer.

Thanks again man for being helpful!
__________________
Turlis12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 03:52 PM   #39
Jraa7
 
Jraa7's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Qatar
Posts: 84

faintdmd's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turlis12 View Post
I wouldn't mind some free stuff. You don't see many gamers like you anymore who gift stuff instead of asking for crazy prices.

My GT is Bcat8907 and not sure if you want to know but I have a fighter Pawn and I'm a Magick Archer.

Thanks again man for being helpful!
ok I just sent u your gifts & sure if you want some equipments for your main character just change your pawn class as the same of your main class then sent me a msg on my GT: FaintDMD
^_^ have fun
__________________



Last edited by Jraa7; 06-14-2012 at 04:03 PM.
Jraa7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 03:56 PM   #40
The Destroyernatorer
 
The Destroyernatorer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Liverpool, England
Posts: 892

TBS Mulder's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jraa7 View Post
TBS Mulder check your storage & feed me back if u recieve your gifts
ok now who is next

I think something went wrong.

I rested until morning like 5 times in a row and then checked my storage but all I got was nothing off one guy and some potent greenwraith off another. I'm assuming that wasn't you lol.

Am I doing something wrong?
The Destroyernatorer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 04:04 PM   #41
Turlis12
 
Turlis12's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 107
Send a message via AIM to Turlis12

Bcat8907's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jraa7 View Post
ok I just sent u your gifts & sure if you want some equipments for your main character just change your pawn class as the same of your main class then sent me a msg on my GT: FaintDMD
^_^ have fun
I don't think I can since I don't believe Pawn's can be Magick Archers. But that you for the gifts, I am gonna receive them now!
__________________
Turlis12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 04:13 PM   #42
Jraa7
 
Jraa7's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Qatar
Posts: 84

faintdmd's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Destroyernatorer View Post
I think something went wrong.

I rested until morning like 5 times in a row and then checked my storage but all I got was nothing off one guy and some potent greenwraith off another. I'm assuming that wasn't you lol.

Am I doing something wrong?
no you are not doing something wrong
as far as i know this game server is giving me trouble
I was chatting with my friend in the xbox party & gave him some gifts which BTW will took some time
anyway I am sure you will recieve your gift when u see a msg with your pawn ( always a pleasure ) then you will know
if still didnt recieve anything just feed me back ^_^
__________________


Jraa7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 04:25 PM   #43
Jraa7
 
Jraa7's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Qatar
Posts: 84

faintdmd's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turlis12 View Post
I don't think I can since I don't believe Pawn's can be Magick Archers. But that you for the gifts, I am gonna receive them now!
hey still u can change your pawn to ranger because all the daggers & armors apply
^_^
__________________


Jraa7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 05:31 PM   #44
IRELAND NO 1
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 537

IRELAND NO 1's Gamercard
I asked earlier maybe you sent something, what I received was a healing potion and a piece of meat lol I presume it was not you.

Anything will do a Bow, dagger, sword or any armor at all thanks man!
IRELAND NO 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 05:52 PM   #45
mmdevs
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Wappingers Falls, NY
Posts: 15

Drow Oblivion's Gamercard
If you are still offering free stuff, I would love some. Any armor or weapons for a Warrior which is my main or Strider/Ranger which is my pawn.

Gamertag is Drow Oblivion
mmdevs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 06:00 PM   #46
haven
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: OK
Posts: 69

haven l38's Gamercard
I love free stuff. Hook a brother up.

gt: Haven L38

BTW whatever you give me Ill forward to my irl brother. Hes been doing the same thing as you whenever he gets something nice at his level. (like 40)
but his is more random. ttytt hes just picking pawns and sending them my dragon forged heavens keys and the silk thong pretty much lol.
haven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 06:09 PM   #47
BeefyWhale
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 20

Beefywhale's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by haven View Post
I love free stuff. Hook a brother up.

gt: Haven L38

BTW whatever you give me Ill forward to my irl brother. Hes been doing the same thing as you whenever he gets something nice at his level. (like 40)
but his is more random. ttytt hes just picking pawns and sending them my dragon forged heavens keys and the silk thong pretty much lol.

When you mentioned heavens keys i had to look them up. Which lead me to reading about this sword "Ascalon" on the wiki. Good god that sword is amazing.
BeefyWhale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 06:12 PM   #48
vorian48
 
vorian48's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: washington
Posts: 14

vorian48's Gamercard
I would love some free stuff. Just changed my pawn to a warrior.

GT: vorian48
vorian48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 06:15 PM   #49
Jraa7
 
Jraa7's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Qatar
Posts: 84

faintdmd's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by IRELAND NO 1 View Post
I asked earlier maybe you sent something, what I received was a healing potion and a piece of meat lol I presume it was not you.

Anything will do a Bow, dagger, sword or any armor at all thanks man!
well that wasnt my gift & dont worry about your gift you will find it very soon
__________________


Jraa7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 06:27 PM   #50
The Destroyernatorer
 
The Destroyernatorer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Liverpool, England
Posts: 892

TBS Mulder's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jraa7 View Post
no you are not doing something wrong
as far as i know this game server is giving me trouble
I was chatting with my friend in the xbox party & gave him some gifts which BTW will took some time
anyway I am sure you will recieve your gift when u see a msg with your pawn ( always a pleasure ) then you will know
if still didnt recieve anything just feed me back ^_^

Got the stuff now. Some amazing stuff -- I got a few capes that aren't even in my guide book!

Thanks dude!
The Destroyernatorer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 06:28 PM   #51
Jraa7
 
Jraa7's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Qatar
Posts: 84

faintdmd's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeefyWhale View Post
When you mentioned heavens keys i had to look them up. Which lead me to reading about this sword "Ascalon" on the wiki. Good god that sword is amazing.
about that sword I have it so all you have to do is change your pawn class to fighter and send me a msg on xbox 360
my GT: FaintDMD
__________________


Jraa7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 06:31 PM   #52
Jraa7
 
Jraa7's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Qatar
Posts: 84

faintdmd's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Destroyernatorer View Post
Got the stuff now. Some amazing stuff -- I got a few capes that aren't even in my guide book!

Thanks dude!
you are welcome sir BTW did you recieve the dragonblood ring its the most powerfull ring 4 protection against all status in the game ^_^
__________________


Jraa7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 06:46 PM   #53
BeefyWhale
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 20

Beefywhale's Gamercard
PM sent through Xbl. Pawn was set to fighter last night. I'll be sure to hit you up with some positive feedback.
BeefyWhale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 06:46 PM   #54
IRELAND NO 1
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 537

IRELAND NO 1's Gamercard
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jraa7 View Post
well that wasnt my gift & dont worry about your gift you will find it very soon
Thanks Jraa I didn't think that was you lol, If you need help with any game boosting anything just shout i will help if i can it's nice to see a few decent gamers left. I remember when I got 1 billion in Forza 4 I gifted dozens of people all the Ferrari's & all expensive cars, I still get messages I used to do the same in Dead Island, Borderlands & Sacred 2.
IRELAND NO 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 06:46 PM   #55
Sarsage
 
Sarsage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Sunderland, England
Posts: 633

sarsage's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jraa7 View Post
you are welcome sir BTW did you recieve the dragonblood ring its the most powerfull ring 4 protection against all status in the game ^_^
Thank you very much for the items my friend. The Dragon's Nous and the Dragonblood ring is awesome
Sarsage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 06:54 PM   #56
SoloProductions
 
SoloProductions's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 9

SoloProductions's Gamercard
Thanks for the assist! Much appreciated :]
SoloProductions is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 07:04 PM   #57
Jraa7
 
Jraa7's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Qatar
Posts: 84

faintdmd's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloProductions View Post
Thanks for the assist! Much appreciated :]
u r welcome ^_^
__________________


Jraa7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 07:06 PM   #58
Jraa7
 
Jraa7's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Qatar
Posts: 84

faintdmd's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarsage View Post
Thank you very much for the items my friend. The Dragon's Nous and the Dragonblood ring is awesome
I am glad that you like it ^_^
__________________


Jraa7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 07:17 PM   #59
The Destroyernatorer
 
The Destroyernatorer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Liverpool, England
Posts: 892

TBS Mulder's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jraa7 View Post
you are welcome sir BTW did you recieve the dragonblood ring its the most powerfull ring 4 protection against all status in the game ^_^
I did. Made my old ring look like crap!
The Destroyernatorer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 07:17 PM   #60
Jraa7
 
Jraa7's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Qatar
Posts: 84

faintdmd's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by IRELAND NO 1 View Post
Thanks Jraa I didn't think that was you lol, If you need help with any game boosting anything just shout i will help if i can it's nice to see a few decent gamers left. I remember when I got 1 billion in Forza 4 I gifted dozens of people all the Ferrari's & all expensive cars, I still get messages I used to do the same in Dead Island, Borderlands & Sacred 2.
same here if you need help 4 any game I am all about helping other gamers
forza 2,3,4
Two worlds II, Sacred 2, Borderlands & other games
__________________


Jraa7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 12:58 PM.