Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Brink
Subscribe    Donate

Old 07-24-2012, 05:51 AM   #1
Leigrez

Leigrez's Gamercard
Tough As Nails Achievement Glitched?!?

Hey everyone, I recently played through the game...

Every level on versus - online - everyone mode and after the last mission the achievement didn't pop?

Now I haven't done the What If scenarios... but the achievement states "(exc. What-If Missions)" So has anyone else had this problem? Do I have to play the What If scenarios in Versus mode? (One of them is infuriating! And I cannot get passed it) Does the Versus mode have to be set to everyone? or Invite Only? or Friends or Invite Only?

Anyone else having this issue? If so maybe we can figure out how to get it!

On a side note... I bought the DLC Agents of Change and I cannot figure out where the levels are located in the menu? I've looked everywhere and find this game's menu just doesn't show it. Do I have to do those missions as well on Versus because they are Day Missions not What-If's?

Last edited by Leigrez; 07-24-2012 at 05:55 AM.
Leigrez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 09:19 PM   #2
kemik

KemikTheViking's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leigrez View Post
Hey everyone, I recently played through the game...

Every level on versus - online - everyone mode and after the last mission the achievement didn't pop?

Now I haven't done the What If scenarios... but the achievement states "(exc. What-If Missions)" So has anyone else had this problem? Do I have to play the What If scenarios in Versus mode? (One of them is infuriating! And I cannot get passed it) Does the Versus mode have to be set to everyone? or Invite Only? or Friends or Invite Only?

Anyone else having this issue? If so maybe we can figure out how to get it!

On a side note... I bought the DLC Agents of Change and I cannot figure out where the levels are located in the menu? I've looked everywhere and find this game's menu just doesn't show it. Do I have to do those missions as well on Versus because they are Day Missions not What-If's?
I have exactly the same issue just completed all the campaign versus online and didn't get this achievement

kemik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 05:03 AM   #3
Ninja Sandman

Ninja Sandman's Gamercard
Its not glitched I just got mine. There are some guidlines that must be met. The easiest way to explain it is go to campain, pick whatever lvl you want/need, then under visibilty it MUST say everyone and under play mode it Must say versus. I did the security with one character and the resistance with another and it still unlocked. Maybe you guys accidentally put it on private and if thats the case you gotta do it all over again. Also keep track of completed missions cuz the game has no tracker for it whatsoever. They dont have to be done in order either I started out with the last mission for each side then went from mission 1 on. Good Luck
Ninja Sandman is offline   Reply With Quote