PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Simulation > Viva Pinata
Subscribe    Donate

Old 06-17-2012, 01:16 AM   #1
Tsaako

tsaako's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Can someone bring me up to scratch?

I've had this game sitting on my shelf for quite some time now. Going to go back to it to fishing up some achievements. However I actually can't remember anything regarding this game. Anyone mind reminding me? What I have to do etc?

My last 3 achievements are:

Helper Name Caller
Sprinkling
Talent (Reach level 10)

Any help/advice/tips is greatly appreciated.
Tsaako is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 09:37 PM   #2
DanteRichter

Send a message via AIM to DanteRichter Send a message via MSN to DanteRichter Send a message via Yahoo to DanteRichter Send a message via Skype™ to DanteRichter

Cloud2787's Gamercard
Are those the last 3 you need or the last 3 you got? If it's the last ones you got, then you should be around the early portion of the game.

DanteRichter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 10:54 PM   #3
Tsaako

tsaako's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DanteRichter View Post
Are those the last 3 you need or the last 3 you got? If it's the last ones you got, then you should be around the early portion of the game.
The last ones I got, If it was the last 3 I need that it would be a bit awkward having the level 50 achievement rather than the level 10.

At this stage I'm just thinking of starting the game over from scratch rather than continue from my current save file, delayed putting this game off until I had some feedback off various players. No one on my friend's list has it on their tag.

Last edited by Tsaako; 06-20-2012 at 11:05 PM.
Tsaako is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 04:50 AM   #4
ScottieElisabeth

Send a message via AIM to ScottieElisabeth Send a message via MSN to ScottieElisabeth Send a message via Yahoo to ScottieElisabeth

BadWolfTommie's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Green Thumb - Bronze   Submit - Silver   Staff Club - AOS Puck   Road Map - Silver   Staff Club - troy0891   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
I've got it. You're welcome to contact me on Yahoo IM [avenge_the_stone_romance] to ask me any specifics you need.

100% Arcade [34] | 100% Retail [26]
20k on 12/19/10 | 30k on 06/27/11 | 40k on 06/16/12 | 50k on 06/30/13 | 60k on 06/20/14

Sig courtesy of DethHolly.
ScottieElisabeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 11:39 PM   #5
DanteRichter

Send a message via AIM to DanteRichter Send a message via MSN to DanteRichter Send a message via Yahoo to DanteRichter Send a message via Skype™ to DanteRichter

Cloud2787's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsaako View Post
The last ones I got, If it was the last 3 I need that it would be a bit awkward having the level 50 achievement rather than the level 10.

At this stage I'm just thinking of starting the game over from scratch rather than continue from my current save file, delayed putting this game off until I had some feedback off various players. No one on my friend's list has it on their tag.
I believe if you start over, it saves all the money and upgrades you had gotten. Since it was so early in the game, you wouldn't lose out even if you restarted completely.

You can also have as many gardens as you want. Everything is tied to your gamertag.

DanteRichter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 12:19 AM   #6
jassick

jassick's Gamercard
If I still had any of my stuff I'd gladly gift it to you. sadly I sent it all to a friend like 3 years ago. he finally played it again the other day and none of it showed up. guess it all got lost in the ether. shame too, I sent everything from worms to about 8 gem trees. like 9 achievements worth of stuff.

jassick is offline   Reply With Quote