PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Racing > Trials: Evolution
Subscribe    Donate

Old 06-18-2012, 12:40 AM   #1
spearian

spearian's Gamercard
Problem with score

The other day I was playing a skill game (icarus factor) and i pressed the bail button way too soon and went something pathetic like 20 metres, however after that it said new high score and put me at the top of all my friends who had way further jumps than 20 metres and my original best of 300 and something metres was replaced with this shitty 20m instead and my global rank was pretty high considering how short the jump was.
This happened on the skill game with the bike and ball and now i'm worried about playing the single player tracks as i've got some decent times and I dont want to have it replaced by a time when I'm not taking the game seriously and just want to drive around.

Does anyone know who to stop the game replacing a high score with a lower score?
Thanks
spearian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 02:48 PM   #2
Maka

Send a message via MSN to Maka

Maka91's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 10,000 posts   Road Map - Platinum   Achievement Guide - Emerald   GRID 2 Award   Submit - Platinum   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Micro Guide - Gold   Over Achiever - Bronze   Referrals - Silver   x360a Book Club   A+ Thread Award   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 20 (more» ...)
There was an update, and they reset many of the skill game scores because many of the leaderboard scores were attained illegitimately.

Everyone's scores remain on the leaderboard, but for many of the skill games, new scores will show up on top.

This does not affect any trials though, only some skill games.

Maka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 06:25 PM   #3
ChickinOnaChain

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maka View Post
There was an update, and they reset many of the skill game scores because many of the leaderboard scores were attained illegitimately.
Like some that used rapid fire controllers on the Icarus course?

ChickinOnaChain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 03:16 PM   #4
Miccro

cromanator's Gamercard
yeah I've seen this a few times, it happened on HD aswell, leader boards get reset so you just have to redo all of your attempts
Miccro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 02:14 AM   #5
spearian

spearian's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maka View Post

Everyone's scores remain on the leaderboard, but for many of the skill games, new scores will show up on top.

This does not affect any trials though, only some skill games.
Many thanks for the reply.
Yeah you are right, I played other skill games and nothing changed. I guess Icarus was one of the skill games cos the way people cheated on that.
Thanks again man
spearian is offline   Reply With Quote