PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Warriors Orochi 3
Subscribe    Donate

Old 06-18-2012, 06:15 AM   #1
WolfWood37

Best Level 99 grinding stage/items

Hey guys,

I decided on Ayane, Ryu, and Himiko as my 3 to use for my chaos run. I have them up to around level 57 and I just unlocked/beat all the stages and got the true ending.

I wondering now what is the best way to grind them up to level 99? Is there a good level or good items to use? Should I play a particular level on hard/chaos?

Thanks for the help.
WolfWood37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 04:40 AM   #2
Onyxflamegod

Onyxflamegod's Gamercard
In my experience the exp gain (actual exp gain, not scroll drops) was the same or not noticeably different on easy as it was on chaos, the only difference being growth points at the end of the stage and that the higher the difficulty you are on the more likely to get higher exp scroll drops.

What I did was find a stage with lots of officers/enemies and grabbed a spare weapon with all of the exp buffs and ran through grabbing exp scrolls as they dropped. Between doing that and dumping growth points on them it didnt take long to lv99 my team.

Also If you don't have all the rare items you may as well just switch out one of your team and grab all of those as you level the other 2. That got me a significant bit of exp when I did it anyhow, simply because of the ko counts you need. I'd suggest doing that on hard instead of chaos if you still need leveling.
Onyxflamegod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 12:10 AM   #3
SoulxSync

Yoeun's Gamercard
Best stages to grind are probably Diversion at Mt. Xingshi or Rescue at Yi Ling. Though i wouldnt suggest going on anything above normal eith your current levels, unless your weapon is considerably strong with max attributes.
If you plan on grinding, start by getting Da Ji to proffeciency S since her skill allows you to gain more exp. Adding Diligence attribute to your weapon's a pretty good idea too.
SoulxSync is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 01:41 PM   #4
Phantom-Phive

Phantom Phive's Gamercard
"Defense of Itsukushima" from the latest DLC, Stage Pack 6 is your friend.

Spoiler! (click here to reveal)

Phantom-Phive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 07:36 PM   #5
Chazmdp

Chazmdp's Gamercard
This level Defense of Itsukushima, really helps to level up
Chazmdp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 06:21 PM   #6
Assapopulas

Assapopulas's Gamercard
You can beat "The Battle of Tong Gate - Redux" in less than 5 minutes, while killing around 9 officers.

As soon as you start, there will be 2 moving towards you. Take them out, then move to the closest garrison that has 2 more. Then keep moving east and take out the 2 that you need to open the gate. Then move up to Cao Pi (ignore Nehza and Susano'o) and take out the 2 officers guarding Cao Pi, then Cao Pi himself.

This is what i used to farm gems, crystals, exp, growth points, and it's an easy way to get the achievement for beating a scenario in less than 5 minutes.
Assapopulas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 02:04 AM   #7
Zeiceren

Zeiceren's Gamercard
not bad

thanks to this i can lvl up a bit faster so thanks again been looking for a good way to lvl up fast. If anyone know a faster way let me know i really want to get all to lvl 99
Zeiceren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 02:09 AM   #8
Lucent Beam

Send a message via AIM to Lucent Beam

Lucent Beam's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Referrals - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Gamer Chick!   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
To future readers: I did not find the need to grind my characters. Get characters around their 30's, and they can handle the Chapter 1 Chaos levels and most of the Chapter 2 levels. By the time you finish these, you will have been getting so many growth points (spend them as you go to keep leveling faster), that you will find a 99 team before you start Chapters 3 or 4, when having level 99's makes it a lot easier.