PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Racing > Bang Bang Racing
Subscribe    Donate

Old 06-16-2012, 10:46 AM   #1
SoG Lord Kratos

Glendaal Shadax's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Any way to keep track of the gold trials medals?

Hey guys,

just started to do some time trials and I started naturally with the one that gives you an achievement, I got the gold medal but I don't know if I'm too tired or I'm totally blind but I don't see any indications on the map selection that I got the gold medal... so is it that retarded that you have to remember and keep track of every one of them or did I miss something? I'll go to bed and hopefully I'll wake up with good news! And by the way, anybody got the exact amount of tracks you have to do? Thanks folks
115 100% games including downloadable content. Last 10 100%: Bang Bang Racing, SVC: Golden Axe, Sniper Elite V2, DJ Hero, Trials Evolution, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Deathsmiles 2x, Rocket Knight, Boom Boom Rocket, Braid
SoG Lord Kratos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 08:05 PM   #2
Spongebobbb

If you have the gold medal on any map,then when u play again that map,you will see others people record.This mean u already have the gold medal.
Spongebobbb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 01:43 AM   #3
jeffy x360a

jeffy x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase x360a Representer   Word of Mouth   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
its pretty sad they couldnt put a gold medal on the track selection screen for time trials. unfortunatly without going into the race and seeing other peoples times as the above poster said there is no other way to know if you beat it. i used a notpad file on my PC and kept track as best i could and was still missing one when i got done lol. trying to find that last track i missed was crazy i was ready to pull my hair out!!
jeffy x360a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 10:23 AM   #4
DROGTURIST

DROGTURIST's Gamercard
There is no indication and it's kind of a pain, and pretty sloppy. They put gold medals or ribbons everywhere else in the game, but not where it really matters...

I've made a spreadsheet on Google Docs but I don't really know how to share it 100% securely. I've also got business documents in there so there's no way that I'm taking a risk on the built-in sharing function. Anyone else want me to e-mail the spreadsheet so they can host it on Google Docs?
DROGTURIST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 11:20 PM   #5
tmg100

TMG100's Gamercard
Pen and paper. 6 different types of race at the top. Track locations on left hand side.
Make columns and rows (like a spreadsheet) then divide each block into 4 for each type of car.
Easy