PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Hitman: Absolution
Subscribe    Donate

Old 06-19-2012, 09:21 AM   #1
stook

Stook85's Gamercard
advisable?

I have watch the trailer. looks very great. But is it advisable? i was very dissapointed as i play "Max Payne". What about your opinion? Im very undecided.
stook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 02:40 AM   #2
ll Mr Bubbles ll

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
advisable? i guess you mean is it worth buying? if this is the case then yes it is. Im guessing your new to the hitman franchise as if you werent you would know it is nothing like max payne (you dont claim to think it is but you do give it as an example).
If i were you i would either play the blood money demo or just buy the blood money game (very cheap). It is one of the best stealth games there is and you can have hours of fun trying to perfect a professional rating on each level.
The game just gives you so many ways to kill your targets.

Now onto absolution, as you say the trailer looks great and it will be a stand out game for this year. I have already pre ordered my copy as like i say ive played the previous titles and have loved the hitman series in general.
Old 06-21-2012, 10:14 PM   #3
MrAwesome

hairyrussianman's Gamercard
I would absolutely advise you to try this game.
The previous title, "Hitman: Blood Money" is a must have game for your collection in my opinion. The games are sandbox. There is no set path from point A to point B. You choose how you wish to complete the missions. You can be stealthy and slip poison in a target's food then sneak out quietly, pull out a machine gun and shoot everyone you come across en route to the target, or even silently break everyone's neck and stash the bodies. There are literally unlimited ways to complete your mission.
Aside from the game play itself, the graphics are stunning and I personally love the nasty sound effects (necks snapping, gurgling when you slit a throat, theres even a THUMP in Blood Money when you smash a cleaver into someones head).
Go to your local game store and purchase Blood Money (probably under $10) asap if you aren't sure about Absolution. And if you like it, the Sniper Challenge pre order bonus is the best pre order I've ever had.
MrAwesome is offline   Reply With Quote