PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Dynasty Warriors: Gundam 3
Subscribe    Donate

Old 06-20-2012, 09:09 PM   #1
oo Pacsun oo

oo Pacsun oo's Gamercard
Incredibly Confused...

I just rented this game from GameFly today, and it's my first DW game. I get the simple gist of controlling enemy territory and ultimately clearing the enemy from the map, but I'm having trouble grasping combat. The game didn't come with the manual as all GameFly games don't, and there really wasn't any tutorial showing the basics. I was told by a friend that I should skip the first two and go right to the third because it was so good, so that may have been a mistake on my part. Are there any combos? I noticed some special attacks going off in the first mission, but I had no real idea how I was doing them. It's probably a stupid post, but a little help would be appreciated.

oo Pacsun oo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 11:59 PM   #2
SoulxSync

Yoeun's Gamercard
You can check your move list in the briefing right before starting a battle.
Settings/Action Information. It should show the combos currently available to you. You'll get more as your pilot level up. Basic combos at the beginning are usually aomething like X, X, X, Y for a basic charge string, then cancel with A as soon as youur charge attack connects, extend your combo by pressing A to start your boost attack and press X, X, Y for a basic dash string.

In short, just do X, X, X, Y, boost (A), X, X, Y
SoulxSync is offline   Reply With Quote