PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes
Subscribe    Donate

Old 06-22-2012, 02:55 PM   #1
BHTowler

paarthurnasty's Gamercard
Exclamation A Small Bug I Found

While getting to 100% yesterday evening, I stumbled upon a small little bug. It wasn't a big deal, but it was actually quite funny.

I've forgotten which chapter it was, but it's where you are in LexCorp, fighting with big robots.

There are puddles of purple and green goo in the back right corner of the room, so I went to switch to Aquaman, and the character wouldn't switch, so I tried over and over for a few minutes and decided to just reload the save.

So watch out for that when you're going through the story again for you minikit completion.
BHTowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 03:59 PM   #2
ajennice

ajennice00's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
not a "just you" occuarnce. Was one of the last kits I needed. I had the same issue. it would just be the purople cloud as if it were changing for about 20 seconds but would never change. I used Supermana nd destroyed everything I could on that little area. as then while standing in the opponents robot control area, was able to make the switch.

Was relieved... I got bent over on the harry potter one. I was missing 1 SIP for that and the 100% cheeve, and it was glitched to where I couldn't get him..
ajennice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 04:20 PM   #3
BHTowler

paarthurnasty's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajennice View Post
not a "just you" occuarnce. Was one of the last kits I needed. I had the same issue. it would just be the purople cloud as if it were changing for about 20 seconds but would never change. I used Supermana nd destroyed everything I could on that little area. as then while standing in the opponents robot control area, was able to make the switch.

Was relieved... I got bent over on the harry potter one. I was missing 1 SIP for that and the 100% cheeve, and it was glitched to where I couldn't get him..
I had Lego HP for PS3 and I didn't like it enough, so I didn't go for the Xbox version. I haven't liked the past few Lego games... Pirates was fun, but that was the game where they introduced the annoying split screen feature, and I hate it.

But I'm glad I wasn't the only one to experience that glitch. I didn't think to go into the opponents control room. Luckily, there was a save point in the room before, so I just loaded up a save with Aquaman and Joker as the presets.
Old 06-22-2012, 05:29 PM   #4
Havoc NL

Havoc NL's Gamercard
Posted it in another topic to, but i need the answer sooner than later, so here it goes; I got something of a problem myself. There are 4 more characters i can rescue in the normal levels, Gotham is 100 % cleared. But my game says i still need 6 of them. With this, I have 248 gold bricks, but no characters to find.. Now what?
Havoc NL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 05:59 PM   #5
GuruAskew

GuruAskew's Gamercard
^

I had a mini-panic when I tried adding up my bricks and noticed I'd be missing some too. I had checked the map thoroughly and was convinced I was 2 bricks short.

On the Gotham map the Citizens in Peril are purple and they're VERY hard to differentiate from the map's blue color. I spammed the hell out of the "scan" feature TWICE and had myself convinced that I cleaned the map too and sure enough, I'd missed TWO of the CiP icons.

So yeah, your game may be glitched but I hope for your sake that there are two little easily-missable purple icons on your map. Spend 5 minutes on that screen if you have to, both of the ones I was missing ended up being around the coasts for what it's worth, but I have to say they're probably on there.
Old 06-22-2012, 07:14 PM   #6
Havoc NL

Havoc NL's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuruAskew View Post
So yeah, your game may be glitched but I hope for your sake that there are two little easily-missable purple icons on your map. Spend 5 minutes on that screen if you have to, both of the ones I was missing ended up being around the coasts for what it's worth, but I have to say they're probably on there.
I'm gonna call Marvel Studios and make sure you can play a role in the avengers 2, because you sir, are a hero! Just found the last two, indeed near the shoreline, and my game is on track now. Only 3 gold bricks remaining for the 100% completion!

Last edited by Havoc NL; 06-22-2012 at 07:27 PM.
Havoc NL is offline   Reply With Quote