PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood
Subscribe    Donate

Old 06-22-2012, 09:05 PM   #1
E11I077H

ThatCoolTroll's Gamercard
The Stupid Tank Mission

The only mission left so i complete Ezio's DNA is Leonardo Da Vinci's tank mission, i have tried to complete it for weeks and just sold it yesterday.

Did anyone else find it impossible and rage quit everytime. MOST ANNOYING AC MISSION.
E11I077H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 02:58 AM   #2
nikobruchev

Niko Bruchev's Gamercard
I always got right to the end and then I would get hit by at least one of the three tanks I'm going to try again later, but I have more problems with the flying machine 2.0 mission than the tank mission.
nikobruchev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 08:26 PM   #3
thisispreston

i did the tank one first time! didn't think it was that bad.
yeh it was the stupid flying one in the bomber i raged with, took me so many attempts, and still only did getting restarted at checkpoints, no way near getting it in one go!

thisispreston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 11:12 PM   #4
Zauce Industries

Gammby5874's Gamercard
If you want a video guide message me at http://www.youtube.com/zauceindustries

WHAT I DID: I looked up a guide and it was way to in depth so I just went for it.

Step 1: Get to the final fight lol, sounds silly but the first run through it I didn't know what was going on so one of those random exploding things killed me. Just shoot things once you see it, but if you get locked on just continue strafing.

Step 2: Final fight (fighting 3 tanks)

Before going in, blow up everything! There should be about 4 buildings that you can reach and blow up before hitting the checkpoint. Once you guarantee that all buildings are destroyed, destroy the middle tank. Once that's done, finish off any random stragglers and drive in.

Now you should only need to worry about the 2 tanks, I shot at the right one first since it is closer. All you need to do is strafe in circles avoiding their lock.
IF YOU STOP MOVING YOU WILL GET SHOT. Just spam fire and drive in circles to avoid their fire.

Cut scene will appear and boom, 100%
Zauce Industries is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 02:54 AM   #5
Brutus Prime

Brutus Prime's Gamercard
Good Advice, I'll give it a go. I've only got the tank one & the bomber to 100% which are causing me grief...
Brutus Prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 12:05 PM   #6
The Pandamic

the pandamic's Gamercard
Geez, don't even get me started on those missions. All of Leonardo's missions were pretty frustrating due to it's control scheme and difficulty. I attempted all of his mission more than 4 times each, but you really just gotta keep pushing yourself as well as following up on how others did it. Hopefully you guys could get passed it. Good luck.

The Pandamic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 12:17 PM   #7
ChainGrave

ChainGrave's Gamercard
Did the Tank mission yesterday but found the Bomber mission a pain in the hole to simply complete nevermind 100% synch, was a sec away from rage quitting with that stupid messenger.
ChainGrave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 04:54 AM   #8
ArcanePhoenix

TheChipaki's Gamercard
I just finished the Tank mission, going to the Bomber mission for 100% sync. Wish me luck!
ArcanePhoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 03:59 AM   #9
Brutus Prime

Brutus Prime's Gamercard
Got the tank using the method described above, thanks! I also managed the bomber mission after a couple of tries but yeah I agree the controls are a bit of a pain but you get the hang of it pretty quickly..
Brutus Prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 03:43 AM   #10
michaelwii

wiiallthewayhom's Gamercard
The bomber mission is the hardest in my opinion. I went through the tank mission and I was like "oh snap I can shoot the middle tank without moving inside the fort. I'll try your advice on the mission. Only one not 100%.
michaelwii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 07:40 PM   #11
dakisbac

Send a message via Skype™ to dakisbac

Mister Dak's Gamercard

Awards Showcase VGO Gold Medal   Achievement Guide - Silver   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   Community Gaming - Silver   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Minty   Ambassador 1x1 Competition - Third Place   Staff Club - dakisbac   Staff Club - * Clueless *   Staff Club - AOS Puck
Total Awards: 22 (more» ...)
The tank mission is actually stupid easy, I just did it myself the other day by cheating a little. Shooting the cannons is no problem so just take your time on that. Once you have to start taking out tanks shoot them once to get them moving and firing at you, then back up so that you're behind the memory (white) barrier, stopping when you're completely behind the barrier. It will tell you that if you keep moving you'll be booted from the memory. Now that you're behind your barrier just blast away - you can hit them but they can't hit you.
dakisbac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 12:37 AM   #12
Planet Chuck

planet chuck's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by dakisbac View Post
The tank mission is actually stupid easy, I just did it myself the other day by cheating a little. Shooting the cannons is no problem so just take your time on that. Once you have to start taking out tanks shoot them once to get them moving and firing at you, then back up so that you're behind the memory (white) barrier, stopping when you're completely behind the barrier. It will tell you that if you keep moving you'll be booted from the memory. Now that you're behind your barrier just blast away - you can hit them but they can't hit you.
This is the way I did it too. Works like a charm.

Planet Chuck is offline   Reply With Quote