PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > X-Men: Destiny
Subscribe    Donate

Old 02-26-2012, 09:18 AM   #1
Assassin Gundam

Assassin Gundam's Gamercard
Question How is this game?

I've been wondering if I should buy or rent this game I don't know I have Gamefly and I usually buy the games my friends tell me that are good to play?I really want to try it but I don't know if I should buy it or actually rent it for a few days?
Assassin Gundam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 02:37 PM   #2
donlowc06

Spartan Medic's Gamercard
I would rent it. I bought it used from Gamefly for like 13 bucks and I wish I would have rented it for half that. Only about a 10 hour game at most and it really has no replay value.
donlowc06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 11:19 AM   #3
Deadsea 18

Deadsea 1993's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Rent. I rented it for 3 days and had like 90% of the trophies on my nephew's PS3. Once you 100% it I doubt it would have any replay value because it is a pretty one sided game. (Join the Xmen, or Brotherhood) that type of thing.

Check out my alternative rock music. If you like it spread the word it would really help me out.

https://soundcloud.com/soundwasteland
Deadsea 18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 06:09 AM   #4
mohamed93

fire emblem99's Gamercard
any good?

Is this game worth buying? The video game store near my house has it for $10, is it worth it?
Thanks
mohamed93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 12:53 AM   #5
Ninja Sandman

Ninja Sandman's Gamercard
Hope someone replies cuz I got mine for 15.50 brand new/factory sealed off ebay and am waiting for it to ship to my house. Im not expecting much I just want a fun game experinece and I'm happy. I liked the concept of this game when I was reading about it before it came out.
Ninja Sandman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 01:14 AM   #6
Method

Method x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Bronze   x360a Representer   Road Map - Emerald   PAX Meet 2010   Achievement Guide - Bronze   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Submit - Gold   1,000 Posts   Member of the Month   A+ Thread Award   Bright Idea   Word of Mouth
Total Awards: 13 (more» ...)
For $10 you're not really losing out. The game is okay but not very long. You can pretty much get all the achievements in a single playthrough so your only replay value comes from having a different character with a different base mutation per playthrough. I enjoyed it at times but didn't want to do another playthrough for fun once I finished it.

Method is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2012, 02:31 AM   #7
Ninja Sandman

Ninja Sandman's Gamercard
Ok so I got it and beat it and yes its a short game but I really enjoyed it. I dont think people should spend more than 10-15 bucks on it but if you like xmen you have to at least rent this. It was just simple fun and I thought it had a cool story to boot. It seems a lot of people didnt enjoy this game, mostly based on it being so short, but I'm hoping if you read this you'll give it a chance and just enjoy it
Ninja Sandman is offline   Reply With Quote