PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Games for Windows Live Games > Microsoft Flight
Subscribe    Donate

Old 06-28-2012, 09:37 PM   #1
Atari Addict

Atari Addict's Gamercard
new gold rush challenges?

Just wondering if any of them are harder than ford island? I know you don't have to get all the orb things for gold on the new 3
Atari Addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 06:48 PM   #2
quantanalyst

quantanalyst's Gamercard
I did all three last night. The time crunch you had on ford island really doesn't exist on these. The "hardest" one, second on the list, took me about 6-7 tries (crashed twice being reckless) and could easily be done in half the allotted time given someone with better flying skills than me. Ford island took me over 20 tries (maybe a lot more) but I think was more about learning the right path than it being technically difficult. I can do ford island on the first try now without much effort.

All of the Alaska ones seemed easier, but I think the new gold rushes are more fun than the Hawaii ones.
quantanalyst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 10:19 PM   #3
Rebornbobcat757

ArcCsc's Gamercard
really easy, no need to even worry about them.
Rebornbobcat757 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 04:50 PM   #4
Caramel Cardinal

CaramelCardinal's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Bronze   Submit - Silver   Staff Club - * Clueless *   Over Achiever - Bronze
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
yeah incredibly easy just need to start in the right place, see my achievement guide for a good way of doing all 3
Contrary to popular belief this here is a forum signature, it is not however an advertising space, a place where i show off my gamertag or a giraffe skiing in the alps being chased by an army of penguin snipers and a polar bear

Gears of war's gridlock recreated in halo reaches forge and compatible with all game types can be found here
http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/Fi...aramelCardinal
Caramel Cardinal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 03:15 AM   #5
keung

keung360's Gamercard
They aren't too hard once you figure a pattern for them. The A5 doesn't really cut it in Alaska (need more speed than in Hawaii), so I went voom with the RV instead, and I could nail them quite easily. I streamed it to Reborn while doing them, who as you can see, agrees that they aren't much of a problem.

100k Dec 23rd 2011 | 111,111 Feb 6th 2012 | 123,456 Feb 25th 2012

Last edited by keung; 07-07-2012 at 03:17 AM.
keung is offline   Reply With Quote