PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > RPG > Borderlands > The Secret Armory of General Knoxx
Subscribe    Donate

Old 06-25-2012, 05:55 AM   #1
PyreBall

Send a message via AIM to PyreBall Send a message via MSN to PyreBall Send a message via Yahoo to PyreBall

Biggreen719's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Wow

This DLC is stupid. The fucking level scaling makes completing certain of the quests take far too long. I have no clue why Gearbox felt the need to put in there and it's officially pissed me off. I just spent a couple hours finishing up Marcus's quests on PT 2. I've completed all the Knoxx missions on PT 2 but Crawmerax and Circle of Duty. I got Crawmerax on PT 1 with a guy who found me through the site here and I completed Circle of Duty on PT 1 as well without realizing that all the missions have to be completed on one PT or the other. I'm torn, here. I don't wanna go through all the quests on PT1 one again, Marcus's grinding quests in particular. I can handle Crawmerax on PT 2 well enough, but freaking Circle of Duty will be nigh unto impossible. The sheer number of enemies scaled to my level (I hit the max cap) or above will simply be overwhelming. Or, at the very least, it'll take me fucking forever to finish each round. If I could get a party of other high levels to help with Circle of Duty that'd be awesome. Like I said, I can handle Crawmerax by lonesome. However, I wouldn't object to help on that either for the PT 2 version that will be lvl 72.
Soul Calibur IV, Soul Calibur V, Tekken 6, Super Street Fighter IV, MvC3, Puzzle Quest, Halo: Reach, Madden 10, Left 4 Dead 2, Borderlands, Gears of War 3,, Modern Warfare 3, Rock Band, MvC2, Battlefield 1943, Castle Crashers
PyreBall is offline   Reply With Quote