Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > RPG > Final Fantasy XI
Subscribe    Donate

Old 06-25-2012, 11:25 AM   #1
HylianNarwhal

Hylian Narwhal's Gamercard
Worth buying?

Wondering what people's thoughts are on the game, I've played most Final Fantasy games, but didn't get XI when it came out as it was for PC, and I don't have a good game-playing computer for one thing, and for a second I've not played much if any MMORPG.

Can you play this offline? Or is there much of the game that needs online or co-operative gaming?
HylianNarwhal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 01:57 AM   #2
XenoSamurai

XenoSamurai's Gamercard
You cannot play this offline, and you can play solo for a long time if you want to with fields of valor. Thousands of people play this and it is still very popular, I still play it from time to time so if you do decide to play it, you can pick the Odin server and hit me up (My name is Nauthima). I think the game is worth buying if you have time and money to play it, it is about 11 bucks a month.
Old 06-27-2012, 10:56 AM   #3
HylianNarwhal

Hylian Narwhal's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by XenoSamurai View Post
You cannot play this offline, and you can play solo for a long time if you want to with fields of valor. Thousands of people play this and it is still very popular, I still play it from time to time so if you do decide to play it, you can pick the Odin server and hit me up (My name is Nauthima). I think the game is worth buying if you have time and money to play it, it is about 11 bucks a month.
I'm in UK, so I'll look in to what the monthly subscription is in GBP over here. Thanks for the info though.
HylianNarwhal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 06:12 PM   #4
Zhimmiez

zhimmiez's Gamercard
FF xi is still a popular game to play still as xeno samurai said, the mothly subscription is 8.99 for the UK, about the only thing you need to look out for is that to play the game you MUST install playonline, then update it, the install ff xi, then update that (the only lengthy part is th ffxi update bout 9 hours it took me on sunday) apart from that its really fun to play
Zhimmiez is offline   Reply With Quote