PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Fighting > Tekken 6
Subscribe    Donate

Old 11-02-2009, 03:45 PM   #1
AceSouthall

GoDx DarkAngel's Gamercard
I now officially Hate Tekken 6! Reasons Given....

The train level with Devil Jin is bullshit all the gargoyles attack non stop and I cant get a fist or foot in.

Also this game is bullshit on Scenario Mode: When they go to attack you and you try moving to the side to dodge it the follow you even if they are in mid air.

Your also unable to do jumping attacks and crouching attacks which is a bit pathetic.

For most characters you need crouch and jump for combos but because you cant do that in scenario mode it just turns into a spamming fight which is boring and pathetic.

Scenario Mode in this game sucks!

The arcade fighting is good, but scenario mode sucks! Also where is this so called Co op scenario mode online....that went down the drain!
Old 11-02-2009, 03:47 PM   #2
Zukin-Man

Iron Chef Howie's Gamercard
Uh...I can do jumping and crouching attacks just fine in SC Mode.
Zukin-Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 03:49 PM   #3
AceSouthall

HOW????? What have i got to press to be able to crouch and jump?
Old 11-02-2009, 03:54 PM   #4
Zukin-Man

...The Up button and the Down button.

Make sure you hold them or press them the exact same time you use an attack. If you just tap Up or Down too quickly, you'll side-dodge instead.
Old 11-02-2009, 04:02 PM   #5
AceSouthall

What the fuck dood thats in arcade not on the Scenario mode foool lol
Old 11-02-2009, 04:09 PM   #6
Zukin-Man

It works in Campaign Scenario too.

omg lol foool roflfuck
Old 11-02-2009, 04:17 PM   #7
Genesis x360a

Schluballybub's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts   Staff Club - Minty   Over Achiever - Gold   Road Map - Gold   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Call of Duty 4 Subscribers Tourn. - First Place   Submit - Bronze   Call of Duty: WaW Subscribers Tourn. - First Place   Subscriber Uno - Third Place   Donator - Level 1   Word of Mouth
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)
I Rofl'd at FOOL i havn't heard somebody call somebody that in time You cant just do a normal jump in campaign because UP moves you up the screen, You can jump if your doing a combo because i jump combo all the time with Alisa.

The only thing that im having trouble with atm is the fucking ridicolous enemie targeting system its broke as hell, It should auto target enemie's if there stood in front of you but no it doesn't and yes ino how to manual target but thats just a pain in the arse because it still doesn't choose the closest target (><)

Genesis x360a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 04:22 PM   #8
Zukin-Man

You can also jump if you have an enemy targeted. Once your attention's on an enemy, all controls revert to normal Arcade Mode controls and stay that way until all nearby enemies are defeated.

This includes jumping and crouching, AceSouthall.
Old 11-02-2009, 04:47 PM   #9
Agent JFG

Send a message via Skype™ to Agent JFG

Sunbro Joe's Gamercard
In Scenario Mode the Left Stick is used to move your character around. When you have an enemy targeted you have to use the D-pad to perform your moves.

Also, you posted two threads about the same thing. Please go back and edit threads when they are similar as opposed to starting multiple ones, it clogs up the forums. I almost feel like we need a bitching thread and a help thread so all of these "I can't beat this level" threads can get organized.

Last edited by Agent JFG; 11-02-2009 at 04:50 PM.
Agent JFG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 04:51 PM   #10
Zukin-Man

People actually use the Control Stick for SC Mode?

Well, that's probably the problem, then. I've been using D-pad since I got the game.
Old 11-02-2009, 05:42 PM   #11
Absolutionz

Acclaimed I's Gamercard
I think we can all agree that Scenario Mode is broken and trash.

Absolutionz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 07:02 PM   #12
Zukin-Man

Jeez, you guys are making me feel kind of bad for liking Scenario Campaign Mode.

It's a great source of customization items, and even if you don't find the clothes you want, you get plenty of money from SC Mode, so you can just buy whatever you don't manage to find. Yeah, the controls are a little odd at first, but you get used to it after a bit.
Old 11-02-2009, 07:12 PM   #13
AceSouthall

I like it overall but the hidden missions are impossible and I want the achievements!!!
Old 11-02-2009, 07:32 PM   #14
Agent JFG

Send a message via Skype™ to Agent JFG

Sunbro Joe's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Absolutionz View Post
I think we can all agree that Scenario Mode is broken and trash.
Yeah, "we" being you. There are some issues, but you can't say its trash just because you're bad at it. I love the mode, yeah it was hard in the beginning but I have some great items now. Its a great way to get items for each character and soon there will be co-op on it so you aren't stuck with Alisa every time.
Agent JFG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 07:48 PM   #15
CaptainSpanner

CaptainSpanner's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Word of Mouth
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Use the D-Pad as said before.

Scenario Mode aint shit. Its a good laugh. Yeah, some of the levels are hard, fucking Deal With It.
Old 11-02-2009, 11:29 PM   #16
CoregBlue1

Send a message via MSN to CoregBlue1

Blue x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Bronze   x360a Representer   Submit - Bronze   Word of Mouth   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent JFG View Post
Yeah, "we" being you. There are some issues, but you can't say its trash just because you're bad at it. I love the mode, yeah it was hard in the beginning but I have some great items now. Its a great way to get items for each character and soon there will be co-op on it so you aren't stuck with Alisa every time.
You´re so right man, you can watch every thread, all persons there said: "The SC mode is trash or shit or whatever" when they stuck in a level and getting frustrated.

Im enjoying the SC mode and its even more fun with the arcade stick. (I have to mention that once )

All the costumes and the upgrades and thats not all. I like the storyline with Lars and Alisa as well.

So maybe everybody should stop making threads like: "I hate Tekken now", or "does anybody feel the same" this is getting really painful for you guys.

Sorry for my bad spelling, im sure there are mistakes

Bye ^^.

Thanks to Gackt for this amazing sig!
My MAL

BlazBlue Chrono Phantasma in Early 2014!
CoregBlue1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 01:59 AM   #17
The Snyz

Send a message via AIM to The Snyz

The Snyz's Gamercard
One of the things that made a huge difference for me in scenario mode was figuring out that you can have only one item for each particular effect and can't stack them. I couldn't for the life of me figure out why none of my items were working right until that clicked for me. Once you start switching your items up you can definitely get everything squared away so you deal all kinds of extra damage and have a great defense. After I realized that and set up Yoshimitsu with different item effects I was able to beat Nightmare Train on my very next try with no where near the frustration of my previous attempts.
Old 11-03-2009, 05:58 AM   #18
Veritas34

Veritas34's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
i love scenerio mode. it of course has its flaws but overall its fun to play.

Veritas34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 08:50 AM   #19
BenWo

BenWo RKO's Gamercard
I do think that the items to purchase are all a little expensive... I mean when's the last time you paid $1,500,000 for a haircut?
BenWo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 09:38 AM   #20
Urban Myth

ll 3 Libras ll's Gamercard
Tekken still ranks fourth on my 3d fighter list. DOA, Virtua Fighter, Soul Caliber all rank ahead of it. Tekken just isn't as smooth in it's game play. I kept reading all those bias reviews about how smooth the game play was. When I finally got it. I was like. "You call this smooth"??? Not hardly.

I still don't believe it's as bad as people like the OP are saying. But, let's face it. It's not that good at all. The only thing I like are the character graphics. A work of art. The level graphics are ok. Sometimes though, when a player gets slammed on to the ground and pieces of it go flying, you will see how bad some of the games downfalls are. Not realistic at all. It looks like 8-bit animation lol.

Anyway. I'm still having fun with this. Doubt I'll go for 100% completion as I'm a realist. It's just not gonna happen.
Urban Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 11:48 PM   #21
slipintonite

Send a message via AIM to slipintonite

slipintonite's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
scenario mode is just plain trash for me as well. i just plugged the game in after wanting and waiting and other than achievements to complete after i already got one i'd be sending it right back. my fucking god how bad this sucks. complete and utter fail.

thanks to Gackt for the amazing sig!
slipintonite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 12:23 AM   #22
Optomistic

timutimu's Gamercard
Scenario sucks. I don't know why Namco are still bothering with this fail. It's like, no matter how much you polish a turd, at the end of the day, a turd is still a turd. They should use the virtua fighter VR arcade mode, that was enjoyable and felt like you earned your ranks. Or, even implement classic soul edge campaign. (Ie: win with half life, poisoned, only use throws,etc...) Senario mode sucks.

Limbo, Catan, Yu Gi Oh!, Hexic, Sonic adventure, SSF2HDR
Optomistic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 08:07 PM   #23
R3M B3A5T

R3M B3A5T's Gamercard
I know this game is really hard in parts
R3M B3A5T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 10:38 PM   #24
Caxton

Caxton8's Gamercard
Am i the only one finding this game extremely difficult on both modes? it wont even let me on easy mode and the computer doesnt even let you stand
Caxton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 07:20 AM   #25
iiDaRReN316x

i7z iDaRReNx's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Its all shit arcade mode gets boring after like 4 fights scenerio mode its just broken, waste of fucking £12
Old 10-14-2010, 07:15 PM   #26
SSJ3

Send a message via MSN to SSJ3

i7z JaMiiEx's Gamercard

The stupid fucking bitch Alisa.

Retail 100% Completed
Mafia II
| Kane & Lynch 2 | LOST | Halo Reach | WWE Legends | Dead Rising 2
Arcade 100% Completed
Dead Rising 2: Case Zero
| New Rally X | Galaga | DIG DUG

SSJ3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2010, 12:07 PM   #27
misfitsfiend

I Demon 25 I's Gamercard
I was seriously disappointed with this game actually. I've loved Tekken since the 1st one and Im totally absorbed in the storyline but I 100% agree with the Scenario mode being crap. They shouldn't have made it so that you have to do this in order to get the character endings. They should have kept it the same as the ones prior where the main intention is the Arcade, the Scenario mode made to be a side thing like it was since Tekken 3 and then the mode to do the arcade with the online rankings.

However, I am still loyal to the game and will definetly still be getting the next in the series, I just hope they realise they're mistake.
misfitsfiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 03:06 AM   #28
PyreBall

Send a message via AIM to PyreBall Send a message via MSN to PyreBall Send a message via Yahoo to PyreBall

Biggreen719's Gamercard

Nightmare Train was a whore. It helped if you were using a character that had a move that could knock back multiple enemies. Also, equip your characters to the gills with the best +health and +attack gear you have. Throw in defense and probably regen as well. Finally, try and stay near the end of the train car with the mini gun on it, but don't use it til Devil Jin appears. If you're lucky (like I was) you'll knock him off the car when you shoot him with it. If nothing else it'll do a lot of damage to him, so try and preserve it either way.
Soul Calibur IV, Soul Calibur V, Tekken 6, Super Street Fighter IV, MvC3, Puzzle Quest, Halo: Reach, Madden 10, Left 4 Dead 2, Borderlands, Gears of War 3,, Modern Warfare 3, Rock Band, MvC2, Battlefield 1943, Castle Crashers
PyreBall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 10:38 PM   #29
TN XpLiiCtIc

BrawlingJarl184's Gamercard
Yeah, Scenario mode sucks. I'm just doing it for the Achievements. This is a major reason as to why I'm so glad the new Mortal Kombat game is going back to it's original roots. Something Tekken should do too.
TN XpLiiCtIc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2010, 05:23 PM   #30
maur1c1o

s1mple maur1c1o's Gamercard
Couldent agree more the scenario campaign sucks big time definitly wont bother with any new tekken releases. How do i equip my character with the best equipement cause my health goes down really quick ive been playing with no problems but im know half way through the game and im dying really quick and the enemies seems to take 10+ hits to die

Last edited by maur1c1o; 12-22-2010 at 05:25 PM.
maur1c1o is offline   Reply With Quote