PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes
Subscribe    Donate

Old 06-28-2012, 07:31 AM   #1
FizzyKarma

Question Final Minikit

Im having trouble with the last minikit on Level 13 (Core Instability). Im pretty sure its the one that needs you to break the 3 statues (Minikit pointer is showing above the tree in the park). Ive followed the video, Ive played in Freeplay and Story, but it still wont pop. Is it glitched?

Pretty annoyed, its the last gold brick I need to get to 1000

Completed Retail {1000 or more}
TMNT, WWE Legends of Wrestlemania, Lego Batman 2

Completed Arcade {200-400}
Dash of Destruction, Minecraft, The Walking Dead

FizzyKarma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 02:49 AM   #2
Raven6009

Ashamed Pegasus's Gamercard
I'm having the same problem. When I destroy the first and second one it says 1/3 and 2/3, but nothing for the third one. I've replayed this level about 10 times and I still can not get that one.

EDIT: Just got it. I replayed on Story Mode and it worked.

Last edited by Raven6009; 06-30-2012 at 03:00 AM.
Raven6009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 03:13 AM   #3
Rep

Send a message via AIM to Rep Send a message via Skype™ to Rep

Mainstream's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Silver   XBA Promoter   Referrals - Bronze   2,500 Posts   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Bronze   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
It's not because of Story Mode/Free Play; you can get it on any one.

There's a Minikit for shooting the statues and there's one for shooting Two Face's vehicles. The arrow that is in air at the park is the one for shooting Two Face's vehicles. THere are two that you need to take out. The first one appears as soon as the level begins, while the other one is right at the arrow for the Minikit.

For the Statues:

There are three statues that you need to destroy. You can NOT destroy the same one twice! The level repeats itself, and you must shoot each one ONCE for it to appear as 3/3. If you destroy the same one twice, it makes it impossible for you to get the minikit.
Old 07-01-2012, 04:56 PM   #4
MR MOO 69

MR MOO 69's Gamercard
im stuck on this mini kit as well! ive done everything followed several guides and i still carnt get this mini kit, i think it maybe the second truck but im sure ive got that one, but i carnt seem to blow it up, it always seems my shots dont hit it
MR MOO 69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 04:58 PM   #5
Rep

Send a message via AIM to Rep Send a message via Skype™ to Rep

Mainstream's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Silver   XBA Promoter   Referrals - Bronze   2,500 Posts   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Bronze   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MR MOO 69 View Post
im stuck on this mini kit as well! ive done everything followed several guides and i still carnt get this mini kit, i think it maybe the second truck but im sure ive got that one, but i carnt seem to blow it up, it always seems my shots dont hit it
Try switching vehicles (Batman/Robin) and using their guns. Someone else had a problem like that and switching vehicles did the job.
Old 07-01-2012, 08:08 PM   #6
MR MOO 69

MR MOO 69's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rep View Post
Try switching vehicles (Batman/Robin) and using their guns. Someone else had a problem like that and switching vehicles did the job.

thanks for the advice worked perfectly XD
MR MOO 69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 05:26 PM   #7
lordponcho

MisterPoncho's Gamercard
I am having trouble on the same level. The helicopter just isn't there... It's pretty frustrating.

1000 Points in:
Assassin's Creed, SKATE
lordponcho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 05:34 PM   #8
lordponcho

MisterPoncho's Gamercard

That video will solve all of your problems.

With this level.

1000 Points in:
Assassin's Creed, SKATE
lordponcho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 10:53 PM   #9
Jack Frost

MEETSP1NNER's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Silver   Staff Club - rekikire   Knife in the Dark Challenge Club - Tier 1   Artist of the Month   Community Gaming - Bronze   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 2   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Micro Guide - Bronze   Over Achiever - Silver   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 10 (more» ...)
The trick to getting the second Two-Face vehicle is not specifically mentioned in the video, but the guy does it anyway.

You must NOT shoot the 1st shiny silver support that causes the statue to fall in front of the Joker Robot. This makes the robot hang back a little and allows you to shoot the second truck without the robot's feet getting in the way.
Jack Frost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 04:24 AM   #10
peterk

ApesAteMyFlesh's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Frost View Post
The trick to getting the second Two-Face vehicle is not specifically mentioned in the video, but the guy does it anyway.

You must NOT shoot the 1st shiny silver support that causes the statue to fall in front of the Joker Robot. This makes the robot hang back a little and allows you to shoot the second truck without the robot's feet getting in the way.
You've gotten on my Christmas card list with this tip. I swear I'd done this level close to a dozen times without luck until I read this. Of course, this being a Lego game, it immediately glitched and wouldn't let me damage the Jokerbot after knocking a statue into it but a quick "save and finish level" got me the gold brick I'd been agonizing over for the last few days.
Old 07-10-2012, 03:04 AM   #11
GamerForLife86

iirelentless zz's Gamercard
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Frost View Post

I (like many others) have done this a dozen times and could not get the last minikit. But after reading your tip It worked like a charm. Thanks!!!!!

Retail - 46 games
with DLC-Splinter Cell:Conviction, Fable II, Halo 3

XBLA - 8 games
GamerForLife86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2012, 06:36 AM   #12
kirchroa rjc

kirchroa rjc's Gamercard
It's not because of Story Mode/Free Play; you can get it on any one.

There's a Minikit for shooting the statues and there's one for shooting Two Face's vehicles. The arrow that is in air at the park is the one for shooting Two Face's vehicles. THere are two that you need to take out. The first one appears as soon as the level begins, while the other one is right at the arrow for the Minikit.

thnx rep that was what i needed.
kirchroa rjc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 07:22 AM   #13
Amazon XD

Awards Showcase x360a Book Club
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Thanks for the tip regarding the second truck! Finished up Level 13 and now onto Level 14!
Arcade- 24
Most Proud of- First in the World for Duke Nukem 3D.

Most Recent Complete- Tony Hawk Pro Skater HD

Amazon XD is offline   Reply With Quote