PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Assassin's Creed
Subscribe    Donate

Old 06-28-2012, 11:00 AM   #1
Gohan Reborn

Send a message via AIM to Gohan Reborn Send a message via MSN to Gohan Reborn

Raging Enigma's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Stuck in Arsuf glitch (possible spoilers;Can save you hours of your life though)

So this just happened to me. I will keep spoilers to a bare minimum.

After completing the assassination for the achievement "The blood of a nemesis", (which seems to be the last assassination), I decided it was time for bed. I waited for the saving to be completed, and turned off the game. Now I am stuck in Arsuf, and cannot get out. If I move forward towards where the final battle takes place, there's nothing left to do. If I head back, there's a blue wall saying memory blocked. There is no foreseeable way to move forward or backwards.

Now you can exit the animus, and try restarting memory block 6 but to no avail. Also finishing the last assassination in mem. block 5, and then going to 6 does not work. It seems I am completely screwed.

I have spent over 20 hours getting the majority of the citizens and viewpoints, while going thru the game. Within what seems to be the last hour of the game I am screwed out of the achievements for completing the game, the lucy dialogue one, and the collectible ones I would've finished.

I am not the only one this glitch has affected, however it seems somewhat rare as well. It seems also that Ubisoft has been informed of the glitch several times by several people, but no patch was ever issued. While I may be one of the few, I think this should be stickied to let people know about this glitch so that they may avoid it. While this game is several years old, there are still people going to play it for the first time, and it may prevent someone from losing several hours of their life and gamerscore taken away from them.

I would love for someone to prove me wrong, and say Ubisoft did in fact patch this, I am an idiot, and here's what to do...here's to hoping!

EnigmaticGames YT Channel - Contains Video Game Footage of Rock Band 2 and 3, SvR10, WWE12, Halo Reach, Modern Warfare 2 and 3, Yu-Gi-Oh, Marvel vs. Capcom 2 and 3, and even some achievement Guides. Subscribe, Rate and Comment ^_^

Last edited by Gohan Reborn; 06-28-2012 at 11:05 AM.
Gohan Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 01:52 AM   #2
YodaSan2

YodaSan2's Gamercard
Hello. I just got my 360 in May. I have beaten Assassin's Creed not running into your glitch, luckily. Although I have encountered several other glitches like trying to kill an assassination target near a wall, only for him to get stuck. I also got stuck trying to climb a wall and had to reset. I did not get conversationalist, So I restarted and on mem block five. My hands are killing me. Lol.
YodaSan2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 03:45 AM   #3
s a m m y g8425

s a m m y g8425's Gamercard
It's a total pain to get as far as Arsuf and then be glitched like that. I am going for Conversationalist and the flags/templars on a total restart because I managed about half but didn't take notes. It plays through a lot faster the second time around.
s a m m y g8425 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 08:23 PM   #4
XToastySniperX

XToastySniperX's Gamercard
Bumping this thread to keep it alive. Added this to my Glitch Compilation thread.

1. Assassin's Creed (1000/1000)
2. Assassin's Creed II (1000/1000)
3. Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood (1250/1250)
Working On - AC:R, Skyrim, and Portal 2

Check out my YouTube channel here!
XToastySniperX is offline   Reply With Quote