PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City
Subscribe    Donate

Old 06-29-2012, 01:33 PM   #1
Jaques9843

Jaques9843's Gamercard
About The Add-On Campaign

Hey guys, I know this game has caught a lot of crap but I like it and I'm only interested in hearing from other people who liked it too.

My question is whether or not the Echo campaign is worth it or not. Story-wise and gameplay-wise. It basically is going to cost $20 to get the whole thing and I'm fine with that... if it's worth it. So if someone who's been through it could let me know the basics. Do you get to see any RE characters? Any good boss fights? Any good classic RE locations you visit? Is it worth it overall. II understand there's boards for these but I asked here because I'm not asking about either particular half of the campaign but the campaign as a whole.

Thanks for any replies.

Jaques9843 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 12:47 AM   #2
DamagedWill

Send a message via AIM to DamagedWill

DamagedWill's Gamercard
Just recently played through the first half and honestly, I like it more than the Umbrella campaign.

You don't really fight any human enemies at all and when you do there's always zombies and such around to make it interesting.

They throw a lot more zombies at you. To avoid spoilers, you do fight a lot more bosses and see more classic RE characters.

Plus, it's nice to have squadmates that actually wanna help each other and people in the city instead of being cut throat assholes.
Old 07-11-2012, 01:22 AM   #3
Madame Kennedy

makeSHIFTxNine's Gamercard
I also enjoy the Spec Op missions a lot more. Helping people feels better than covering up evidence of unethical experimentation and involvement in the utter destruction of an innocent city lol. Plus I prefer to be on Leon's side. >w>
Old 07-11-2012, 04:05 PM   #4
dannypne18

dannypne18's Gamercard
its alot better than the original campaign so it worth the price.
dannypne18 is offline   Reply With Quote