PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password
 

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > RPG > Lost Odyssey
Subscribe    Donate

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-01-2012, 06:44 AM   #1
Bum Commando
 
Bum Commando's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Canada
Posts: 388

Bum Commando's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Double Experience question

How does the double experience work in this game? Ive been using four immortals kaim, seth, sarah and ming) and switching back and forth the mortals to leech skills off of (hehe.). Im finishing up grinding and have all 30 skill slots to assign now per immortal. Im just wondering if equiping the double experience skill stacks as in 2x2x2x2x1=8 xp or if equiping it to one immortal just gives double experience to the entire party as in 2x1x1x1x1=2 xp for entire party or if equipping the skill just applies to the immortals double xp? Also would to apply the same question for the loot, sp, and gold too. Its kinda confusing when theres level gaps particularily between my immortals and mortals. Just wondering if id be better off saving a few skill slots for other buffs. Also do reduce casting time 1 and 2 stack when equipped to the same character?
__________________
Game Guides
Rayman Origins / Joe Danger SE
War of the Worlds

Quote:
"The dumber people think you are, the more suprised they are going to be when you kill them."
-William Clayton

Last edited by Bum Commando; 07-01-2012 at 06:50 AM.
Bum Commando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 09:03 PM   #2
Bum Commando
 
Bum Commando's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Canada
Posts: 388

Bum Commando's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Well i guess since nobodys responded il answer my own question. It appears as if ALL skills stack. So setting double experience skill on 4 players will net you much more than just having it set on one character.
__________________
Game Guides
Rayman Origins / Joe Danger SE
War of the Worlds

Quote:
"The dumber people think you are, the more suprised they are going to be when you kill them."
-William Clayton
Bum Commando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 10:03 PM   #3
zhoban
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Kearney, NE
Posts: 346

zhoban's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bum Commando View Post
How does the double experience work in this game? Ive been using four immortals kaim, seth, sarah and ming) and switching back and forth the mortals to leech skills off of (hehe.). Im finishing up grinding and have all 30 skill slots to assign now per immortal. Im just wondering if equiping the double experience skill stacks as in 2x2x2x2x1=8 xp or if equiping it to one immortal just gives double experience to the entire party as in 2x1x1x1x1=2 xp for entire party or if equipping the skill just applies to the immortals double xp? Also would to apply the same question for the loot, sp, and gold too. Its kinda confusing when theres level gaps particularily between my immortals and mortals. Just wondering if id be better off saving a few skill slots for other buffs. Also do reduce casting time 1 and 2 stack when equipped to the same character?
I am pretty sure Double EXP, Double SP, Double Gold and Double Loot don't stack up if I remember correctly.
__________________
GT - zhoban. If you add me, send a message stating why otherwise I will just ignore it.

"I was weak, that's why I needed you. I needed someone to punish me for my sins. But that's all over now, I know the truth. Now it's time to end this." - James Sunderland (Silent Hill 2)

zhoban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 01:51 PM   #4
aussiestatic
Banned User
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 859
I do not know the answer.
aussiestatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 01:40 PM   #5
chrcoluk
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 26

chrcoluk's Gamercard
it doesnt stack, so how the OP concluded it does I dont know.
chrcoluk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 06:09 PM   #6
Elekid
 
Elekid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Plover, WI, USA
Posts: 562

Elekidcore's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Silver   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Grifter Reborn   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bum Commando View Post
Well i guess since nobodys responded il answer my own question. It appears as if ALL skills stack. So setting double experience skill on 4 players will net you much more than just having it set on one character.
I just started playing this game again after a 3 year grudge with the Treasure Trove achievement, so I haven't gotten to the point where I acquired any Double XP skills. If my memory serves, it does not stack. I want to say I remember having to change that skill around when I wanted to level quickly with a certain character.
__________________
http://www.soundcloud.com/elekid - Hard Dance (US Hard House, Jumpstyle, Tekstyle, Hardstyle, Tech Dance), Schranz, Hardcore (Happy Hardcore, UK Hardcore, Freeform, Gabber, Frenchcore, Speedcore), Breaks, Trance, and Mash Up mixes. Also original US Hard House, Jumpstyle, & Tekstyle tracks and remixes.



Elekid is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 11:20 PM.