PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Binary Domain
Subscribe    Donate

Old 05-03-2012, 08:33 PM   #1
IIIII Aaron IIIII

IIII Aaron IIII's Gamercard
Completion achievement glitched?

I have heard that the completion achievement is glitched? Apparently if you get the resistance hero achievement last the completion achievement will not pop however if you get the challange master achievement last it does? does any body know for certain? Any help would be appreciated, thanks
IIIII Aaron IIIII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 06:26 PM   #2
Death Metal Jim

Death Metal Jim's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - bplayak   Staff Club - Kairi   Staff Club - Yunder   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
This happened to me earlier today after unlocking Resistance Hero. I was sitting there, waiting for the Completion achievement to unlock, and it never did. So I exited the game, cleared my cache, turned off my Xbox, and loaded up the game again after re-downloading the patch, and the achievement still didn't unlock. What I did next was load up the last part of the game on the hardest difficulty, defeat the final boss, skip all the cutscenes, let the end credits play through, and when the after credits cutscene started to play that's when the achievement FINALLY unlocked. So you might want to give that a try, and also for anyone else who has or will have trouble unlocking this in the future.
Death Metal Jim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 07:35 AM   #3
TriRock

TriRock's Gamercard

Awards Showcase I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 2   I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 1   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 3   RPG!!! Challenge Club - Tier 1   Knife in the Dark Challenge Club - Tier 1   RPG!!! Challenge Club - Tier 3   RPG!!! Challenge Club - Tier 2   You're DOOMED Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - The Pants Party   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 2   You ARE the Controller Challenge Club - Tier 1   Scratch the SURFACE Challenge Club - Tier 2
Total Awards: 44 (more» ...)
Our group of four unlocked Hero, but Completion glitched for all of us. One unlocked Completion the moment he entered the final fight, the rest of us unlocked it during it but without actually defeating the boss.

Achievement #1000: Seek and Destroy - #10000: Fully Evolved - #20000: Data Security

Overachiever: 56 points - 16 Staff Clubs - C/F Clubs 11-6-2

TriRock is online now   Reply With Quote