PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Left 4 Dead 2
Subscribe    Donate

Old 08-06-2012, 06:37 PM   #1
Arcane Paradise

Send a message via Yahoo to Arcane Paradise

Arcane Paradise's Gamercard
Ideas for Left 4 Dead, What Are Yours?

I'm sure there are other posts out there, but thought I would start my own.

Some ideas I want to share, a Campagin idea I had is call Lights Out, the whole campaign would be very dark, some parts totally dark and the only thing you see is what your flashlight shows you, perhaps even a limited flashlight to add to the tension.

Enemy ideas, I always thought when you startled the witch her scream should alert and bring in a horde.

Had an idea for a puker/spitter style special, only this one, like the spitter hacks out a patch, only this one is very sticky causes you to move slowly, it can also have direct and indirect effects, meaning you can end up in it, or if its spat directly onto you, you cannot move at all, indirectly, you can, but very slowly

I also had a game mode idea, mutation I guess it would fall under, where randomly throughout the campaign, one of the survivors starts becoming infected, once turned, you turn on your fellow survivors, and its you or them, or maybe, another way, you start out, knowing the infected survivor, and you have to work through the campaign to find special aids to keep the infection at bay, the finale being getting to a cure, but if the survivor goes too long without aid, they start turning on their fellow survivors.
Arcane Paradise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 06:40 PM   #2
warrenpaul

Woz DJ's Gamercard
Never really thought about it, but to be fair, if they make a L4D3 i hope they get rid of the jockey, really does my head he does! lol

warrenpaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 06:23 PM   #3
Grizzlyboy316

Grizzly2008's Gamercard
I think they should have more of a weapon variety
Grizzlyboy316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 07:47 PM   #4
ZedChuva

ZedChuva's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Don't release the game, then patch the shit out of it, cause VS player are nothing but whining bitches.

Aside from that, I won't be buying anything called Left 4 Dead 3.
Old 10-03-2012, 03:57 PM   #5
K one

Loschen Sie's Gamercard
Nothing more I expect from this game.
However for L4D3 I would like to see some kind of medal system that unlocks more stuff for you. Like in Gears 3 or CoD. Just think it keeps things interesting and gives more reason to keep on playing this series.
K one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 01:09 AM   #6
SonOfPierrot
Banned User

Release a sequel where the game's hardest achievements aren't easily obtainable through glitches.

Barring that?

Variations on normal infected that hint towards future mutations which actually have an effect on gameplay, future smokers emit the blinding gas when they're killed, melee weapons used to kill future boomers get a bile coating that can be used to mark single enemies, future hunters get a limited lunge that has knockback instead of pin for an "RT".

So yeah, other than the achievement abuse glitches, only little things, this game was well thought out.
SonOfPierrot is offline   Reply With Quote