PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > The Amazing Spider-Man
Subscribe    Donate

Old 08-01-2012, 05:42 PM   #31
MeonOner
Banned User

MeonOne's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Road Map - Platinum   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Referrals - Bronze
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimL View Post
1. You can collect the collectibles by replaying the levels. I would take pictures of most enemies though (Snipers, Seeker, Hunters and so on) so you dont run into trouble finding them later on when you defeated them all.

2. Sadly there is no New Game+. But you can copy your savegame somewhere else and click new game. Suits and the unlocks in Extra tab will remain unlocked.
Hey thanks for the answer. I guess I will just start the game on the hardest difficulty just to make things easier, collect what I can and take pictures of all the enemies. Or if not I will try moving my save somewhere else so I have the Extras and Suits.
MeonOner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 03:30 PM   #32
C Brown XI

C Brown XI's Gamercard
Can I not go back and replay the side missions with Iguana and Rhino? If I missed the collectibles am I just out of luck?
C Brown XI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 04:38 PM   #33
TimL

TimmehBoiii's Gamercard
You can replay the Iguana and Rhino sewer inspection missions.
TimL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 02:51 AM   #34
MeonOner
Banned User

MeonOne's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Road Map - Platinum   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Referrals - Bronze
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Question A few FAQs about taking photos;

You can probably add this info into your guide,, if its already not there.

EDIT: Answered my own questions.

Do you need to take photos of all enemies to unlock concept art ? Yes, taking pictures of all enemies through the game unlocks concept art.

If you have missed any pictures of some enemies or bosses, can you just replay the chapter/level they are located in ? Yes, after completing the game you will be able to go into your apartment and replay any story mission and also the side missions (Sewers, Oscrop Secret Labs & the Bank Robbery)

Is there a list of all enemies you need to take photos of ?Here is a link with the locations and enemies you have to photograph. Suggest printing this out or making a check list to know what enemies you have and/or missing. (This list also unlocks after you have completed the game): Enemy List & Locations

Last edited by MeonOner; 08-10-2012 at 07:33 PM.
MeonOner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 04:37 PM   #35
* Clueless *

Clueless 726's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - * Clueless *   Submit - Silver   The Helping Hand   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1   A+ Thread Award   Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
This [Guide/Roadmap] is listed as *Pending Review/Publication*.
Please let the Guide Team know it's status by either submitting it, Private Messaging a Guide Team member, or repyling within this linked thread...
-> Created an Achievement Guide & Roadmap for a 2012 game? <-
* Confirmed "Complete" guides have priority over unconfirmed ones. *

Cheers!
* Clueless * is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 11:09 PM   #36
* Clueless *

Clueless 726's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - * Clueless *   Submit - Silver   The Helping Hand   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1   A+ Thread Award   Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
Just published
-> The Amazing Spider-Man [Guide & Roadmap]
Thanks for your hard work!
Let me know if you spot any errors or with to edit/update it.
Cheers!
* Clueless * is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 03:18 PM   #37
HATRID

HATRID REMAINS's Gamercard
great guide dude
HATRID is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 07:13 PM   #38
cjdavies

cjdavies82's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by karlvex View Post
On the Fly 25 - Collected all 700 Spider-Man Comic Pages
- Not as daunting as you might think. They appear on your mini map once you obtain 500 of them. If you’re missing some and they are not appearing on the mini map by swinging around, they are either A. being blocked by another marker (e.g. my last 3 were on the bank but were blocked by the bank robbery Felicia marker) or B they are either very high or very low. Look at the top of sky scrapers and at street level. This achievement shouldn’t be a problem.
A good tip I found, when you advance the story it's at night and as it glows it's so much easier to find from a distance. I don't usually bother with collectibles now as I do't really care about achievements anymore but as it's give you something I will do it.

Last edited by cjdavies; 08-26-2012 at 07:16 PM.
cjdavies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 11:05 PM   #39
Timmythebadger

Timmythebadger's Gamercard
Thank you for this guide it help me for some achievements
Timmythebadger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 11:36 AM   #40
PsiScream

PsiScream's Gamercard
In the published guide it says "In Chapter 6, make sure you get the upgrade to display the missing mental patients on your map, otherwise it's a bit of a chore finding them."

In both my easy and superhero playthroughs the Spider Tracers upgrade for the mental patients did not unlock until Chapter 8, so don't panic if you don't see it earlier.
PsiScream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 07:58 PM   #41
Ragnarok1986

Ragnarok1986's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Great guide help in some tricky areas

Follow me on Twitter
Ragnarok1986 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2013, 09:08 AM   #42
Asturgis
Gundam Meister

Asturgis's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Subscriber - Platinum   Donator - Level 5   1,000 Posts   A+ Thread Award   Word of Mouth
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
I can't believe everyone is saying this is such a great guide. It's a so-so guide, no more, no less.

Publishing video links made by others is not the same as publishing your own words. A lot of people prefer a strategy, a description, and not a video. I don't need someone to play the game for me, or to watch someone do an achievement.

Not enough descriptions, especially regarding collectibles, nothing is in chronological order, open-world or not, and writing stuff like "You should make yourself a checklist" is seriously abused. YOU should make a checklist for everyone, since you decided to do this.

This is the bare minimum. I'm sorry.

Only really good things are a detailed Roadmap with FAQs and some boss tips. At least you didn't write "Story-related and can't be missed" everywhere like most guide writers do. You provided some actual tips.